Welcome to Gaia! ::

one1love
if you're miserable, you make changes. that's it.

*shakes head and smiles* It's not always that easy...
hmm well she would only looking out for your own good if she did, and you will get over it. hes just one guy.. as far as you know, lmao.
sexy frog legs
hmm well she would only looking out for your own good if she did, and you will get over it. hes just one guy.. as far as you know, lmao.

Nah, I won't. I don't get into a realationship and get over it the next day. I know lots of people do, but it shouldn't be like that I feel. Plus, I will only have one love in my life. I have never had a boyfriend before. I have never wanted a boyfriend before. This one guy, will be my first and forever boyfriend.
Your mom is doing the thing all parents do, which is worry about their kid.
Not all internet relationships end up bad (thank you very much =( ). But a good example:: Before my boyfriend and I met in real life (and he's 20, I'm 18 ), our parents were nervous too. It has a lot to do with age and maturity, where you met, and how much you can REALLY say you know about each other.
As for limited time on the computer, yeah, it happens. My mom was the same way =).
Be mature and share the computer. Getting out every once in a while is definitely a good thing to do. After awhile, the internet drama adds up and just causes problems. While your mum is on the computer, I suggest you get out and do something with friends, or if you're introverted, draw or read or write, listen to music, go on a walk.
Sitting at a computer all the time worrying about your e-life isn't healthy. It caused me a lot of health problems when I was in the same boat.
And get along with your mum more =)
You don't have to live with her forever.

~Eleria
Ajk141
99 out of 100 times, that guy you met online is in fact a 45 year old rapist. Your mom might be a little extreme, but she has the right idea. Don't trust this guy. Even if he's sent you pictures, even if he's spoken to you on SKYPE or something like that, don't trust him. You'd be amazed at how crafty these guys can be. Cut him off. End of story.

Lies. Opinions and tons of people have met over the internet and not get raped. Don't listen to this guy but the risk that that could happen is true but its not as likely as he says.
What are your ages?

I met a girl on here when I was 18, and she was 14, I eventually broke it up because I was freaking out about waking up to Cops hovering over me.

I regret doing that, I really liked her, but still.

Do you know what his age is? Any proof?

I called her on the phone a few times and made sure she knew enough about me, like pics of my from my highschool's website.
I had an internet boyfriend who I met on several occasions in person (with my family around... not alone), and then I found out he was cheating on me. didn't even tell his other girlfriend about me. it's so easy to live a double life when the internet - or the phone - is your way of being with each other. my advice to you - don't expect anything from him. just enjoy it and don't get attached.

as for people picking on you at school, I'm not sure how bad it is, so I'm not going to give you advice. all I know is, people picked on me in school, but now I'm in the 'real world' and don't let people talk down to me or make me feel unimportant. just remember, school is temporary. it'll be over soon.

annnd as for the mother watching out for you, I know that it sucks but honestly, no mother wants to be the one to say, "I let her do what she wanted and she was raped/killed because of it." so cut her some slack, and try to understand where she's coming from. try sitting down and talking to her, maybe setting up a few compromises if you can. it's worth having the trust and support of your parent because you can usually have a little more freedom with it.

anyway, have fun growing up and be safe smile
I see alot of fail in this thread.

Well, first off. You're mom is right, he may not be who he says he is. I kinda hope he isn't- Nieve brats like you REALLY need to be taught a lesson. If you move out in 5-6 years that makes you what? 12 or 13. You really DO NOT need to be screwing around with dudes online. That should be your last concern. Just because he can give you a picture of him kissing his dog doesn't mean the pictures are OF HIM. How do you know he didn't tak them offline, or that they're someone he lives with- (His son??)

My advice-

Get a REAL life and quit relying so much on the internet

Get a REAL boyfriend

Listen to your mom

Everyone goes through crap at school- SUCK IT UP

Quit whinning

Next time you want to b***h about how "unfair" and "horrible" your life is, don't do it on Gaia.

Nobody honestly gives a damn
To make the best out of it while you're still here? That's coming from someone who's chronically depressed.
Why don't you and your boyfriend just talk on the phone..?
-blurple-bliss-
I see alot of fail in this thread.

Well, first off. You're mom is right, he may not be who he says he is. I kinda hope he isn't- Nieve brats like you REALLY need to be taught a lesson. If you move out in 5-6 years that makes you what? 12 or 13. You really DO NOT need to be screwing around with dudes online. That should be your last concern. Just because he can give you a picture of him kissing his dog doesn't mean the pictures are OF HIM. How do you know he didn't tak them offline, or that they're someone he lives with- (His son??)

My advice-

Get a REAL life and quit relying so much on the internet

Get a REAL boyfriend

Listen to your mom

Everyone goes through crap at school- SUCK IT UP

Quit whinning

Next time you want to b***h about how "unfair" and "horrible" your life is, don't do it on Gaia.

Nobody honestly gives a damn

lmao, do you need surgery to get that stick out of your a**?
advice for you: you're a b***h
Suck it up, you're how old? 12, 13? Get over it.

If you're seriously worried about your mom finding out, use a different internet browser and delete the history. Ctrl + h on your keyboard brings it up.
Zen Blood of forever Love
atomic_energy
well first off, you don't really have any idea who your internet boyfriend really is, so for all you know, he COULD be a rapist. and your mom has good reason to be paranoid considering how many stupid kids your age get kidnapped everyday by being dumb enough to meet someone they met on the internet.

as for the people at school. tell the principal or someone, don't make yourself a victim.
and not having a computer every second of everyday is not that big of a deal, if kids your age were able to entertain themselves day in and day out a hundred years ago, I think you can manage.

No, for sure he is his real age, cause when I want a picture from him he can make one appear like that. If I want him to take a picture kissing his dog, viola, that's what he gives me. So his age is real, and if he was a rapist I don't think he'd wait endless hours for me to come on all the time. And he's stuck by me for a year...

and i do tell the princable, but there's always ANOTHER and another person bothering me.

User Image
"Okay. Dude. Maybe your boyfriend has a younger brother, nefew, or family friend that is his so told age. I'm not saying he isn't, but you should think about all the possiblities. There's also PLENTY of rapist that will wait long enough for a person, and also court many other chicks at the same time. You don't even know if he has a girlfriend outside of Gaia. Maybe he really is just toying with you, like many evil people do.

You could try beatin' the shitters out of the people hurting you.

(I know this is from the first page)

And I totally agree with -blurple-bliss-. She's not a b***h. She is just telling the TRUTH. Would you like to be lied to? No. No one would.
"

I wonder what you're doing right now.

I'm really not ready for you to leave my side yet...
But..
Do what you have to do, I guess?

If you're happy, I'm happy, Even if it might hurt me.User Image
why do you have an internet boyfriend? he could be like an old pervert o.0
Zen Blood of forever Love
sexy frog legs

Nah, I won't. I don't get into a realationship and get over it the next day. I know lots of people do, but it shouldn't be like that I feel. Plus, I will only have one love in my life. I have never had a boyfriend before. I have never wanted a boyfriend before. This one guy, will be my first and forever boyfriend.

I see it took you about 2 months to get you to bump this topic back up again.

Eh, from what I've heard, online relationships are crap 'cause you can't show any affection except with some kinda kissing emote or something.

Well, good luck with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces