Welcome to Gaia! ::

Antana-Anko
atomic_energy
well first off, you don't really have any idea who your internet boyfriend really is, so for all you know, he COULD be a rapist. and your mom has good reason to be paranoid considering how many stupid kids your age get kidnapped everyday by being dumb enough to meet someone they met on the internet.

as for the people at school. tell the principal or someone, don't make yourself a victim.
and not having a computer every second of everyday is not that big of a deal, if kids your age were able to entertain themselves day in and day out a hundred years ago, I think you can manage.

No, for sure he is his real age, cause when I want a picture from him he can make one appear like that. If I want him to take a picture kissing his dog, viola, that's what he gives me. So his age is real, and if he was a rapist I don't think he'd wait endless hours for me to come on all the time. And he's stuck by me for a year...

and i do tell the princable, but there's always ANOTHER and another person bothering me.

are you sure it's not this kid's creepy uncle saying "hey (insert name here) kiss your dog so I can take a picture!" ? still, internet relationships aren't meant to be actual relationships. I think it's time you found someone in the real world.
i know
it's sooo confusing sometimes when i'm going shopping
if i was buying expensive stuff, i wonder who will take over my stuff when i die
so i didn't buy the clothes
learn to use a phone? but concider yourself lucky you have someone.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
It's only crap if you allow it to be crap. Yes there is crap that everyone has to deal with, but if you let it get to you then you give it the power to control your emotions.
Kachie-Chan.Com
Install an ad-block program.

Delete your history every time you get off the computer.

Use a mule account to contact him on just in case.

Get an email address she doesn't know about to use for your Gaia.

Change your password to something she'd never, ever guess.

Delete your cookies/cache every time you get off the computer.

It's not that hard to be undetectable. neutral

Just try to think of the worst possible thing that could happen if she find out, and make preparations to combat it.

I agree with Kachie-Chan here. You should do these and just well, hide good, lol.

But i have to say that if you wonder why life is worth the living when it's crappy and all, well, i can sort of understand the stress you're going through cuz you're trying to talk to your boyfriend online when your mom won't understand if she finds out, i had to do that myself except i was trying to talk to my girlfriend.
And i have to hide my sexuality from my family 24/7, i don't have a very big self esteem at all and i am always worrying about what my family will do when they find out i'm a lesbian and i've worried alot because i'm a christian as well and i have worried if i was well, an abomination or not(now i know better but it took me years to feel better about myself).

So you're not alone. We all have alot of problems and stress in our lives but heck, that's when we try to think positive even if it's small things and just look for the silver lining in every cloud cuz life's worth the living even if it may be stinky at the moment, there's always something good that will come your way to make you smile at least for a little while. ^^

I wish you luck and i hope you and your boyfriend will have a long, wonderful relationship
Kachie-Chan.Com
Install an ad-block program.

Delete your history every time you get off the computer.

Use a mule account to contact him on just in case.

Get an email address she doesn't know about to use for your Gaia.

Change your password to something she'd never, ever guess.

Delete your cookies/cache every time you get off the computer.

It's not that hard to be undetectable. neutral

Just try to think of the worst possible thing that could happen if she find out, and make preparations to combat it.

agreed lol

and you know, if things really do get serious between you two, she's going to have to learn about him at some point...

i would encourage you to responsibly meet this guy at some point, just because it's true, you can never really tell what someone's like just over the internet. bring a friend with you, meet him in a public place, and DONT GO ANYWHERE ALONE WITH HIM until you feel you can completely trust him. Take your time- he should understand.

and as for the whole only being able to talk to him once a week...damn. I'd die lol I can only see my best online friend about once a week in real life, and that's tough enough, but....whenever I feel depressed about it, I just remember the times we do have together and how much fun it is to be with that person =D plus, if you die, you won't be able to talk to your boyfriend at all!
Someone will eventually put these words to use: Your mother is only looking out for her daughter. I'm pretty positive almost every person here can give you some reason not to have a trust for the internet. Yes, I know there is some good that comes out of the internet. -It's just a legit background response to someone from the internet. We can never fully trust someone on their appearance or who they say they are. Hell, trust issues swarm this world left and right.
If you want to get technical about it someone could just say, "He's probably taking pictures of a family member and giving them to you", or, "He's had those on his computer for many years".

What's the point of living even if you're miserable? That's a question you have to answer yourself. There is a song I fancy a lot from HSB that begins with:
Kept away from daylight, deprived from all the songs I loved. These walls may hold my body captive but my soul is attending every sunset. This is the hardest there was to walk but nothing I regret.

One would believe we choose to live a miserable life. All based on the outlook, I guess.
*I got lazy of typing after this*
well anwats..i feel the same...my mom is soo UGHHH!
i am like tired of her and yeah your mom feels that way because she is scared you mite get raped or something and she CARES! and wen u find out it is a rapist then u won't no wat to do but turn to your own mom that told u....but yeah!
haha whee
I always think it's weird when parents frown on online chats but encourage penpals. D=

You should start writing them the odd letter, as if they were a new friend, and then if your mother approves of that, go back to talking online and just say it's easier. xd
Life's about the Journey right? It's not the end of the world...yet.

My mom used to be the same as yours, and I also had an internet boyfriend.
I told her eventually about him. Yeah, she freaked out at first, but she got used to the idea and now she loves him and asks about him all the time. smile She lets me call him whenever I want and she's even letting him come down this summer.
Yeah, it's kind of hard, but you should tell her. It's the best way... if your parents really love you and accept you, they tend to get used to things you do. XD Believe me, I know.
Good luck!
You can PM me if you need any more help.
Its hard when you have those kind of issues and everyone tells you that your life isn't as bad as it feels to you.
No ones life is perfect.
Online dating can be very dangerous, but if you really emotionally invest yourself in it, it becomes so real that it does feel like torture to go with out time talking with that person.
Years go by so fast, really they do.
Just hold on and be grateful for what you do have.
That's all anyone can tell you.
he prob is a rapist
to destroy those whom oppose you and to stare death in the face and kick him in the nuts and say this my life you a*****e leave me the ******** alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff