Welcome to Gaia! ::

uchihadawn
~`~Teh_Princess~`~
Oh yes and my mother has a temper and when I start crying or getting really upset she yells at me and it just makes things worse.

Me too to and its every emotion, so I can't get any emotion out and when I started karate and my mom told my dad I have a lot of anger he just said thats depressing.
That sounds so harsh! I can express other emotions I guess I have it easy. >.<;;
I love my parents very much--they're absolutely wonderful. Especially my mom. But there are some things that they do that I don't appreciate nearly as much.

My mom...
...doesn't believe in me. She supports me in most things I do, but she doesn't BELIEVE in me. She's very critical about my artwork which I appreciate and don't at times. 'Cause when I finally finish a piece I've put a lot of effort into and am proud of it, I really don't want the first thing to come out of her mouth be that the anatomy's off. stressed Of course it's off--I'm nowhere near a professional and I'm still working towards being better. Can't she comment on something else?
...doesn't listen to me. She will, but then she'll form her own opinion of what must've REALLY happened and completely drop what I just told her.
...(and I really hate to say this one since it's so cliche, BUT...) doesn't understand how I interact with my friends and doesn't understand my relationships with other people. She gets the surface stuff, but she just can't seem to grasp some things about me and them.

My dad...
...is a pervert.
...believes and supports me, but I don't think he sees what's really there.
...is trying to write a story, and none of us know how to tell him that it's complete and utter crap.
...isn't the best father. I love him to death, but looking back, he could've been a better father to me and my brother.
...can't handle my brother. My brother has Asperger's Syndrome, and he just has difficulty dealing with him.

I still love them, don't get me wrong. They've been fantastic to me in so many ways. These are just the ways they've been... a little below average. sweatdrop
In the morning times my dad drops me and my friend Steven off to school, well when me and Steven get out of the car he SCREAMS! out the Window " I LOVE YOU MEGGIE! HAVE A SUPER WONDERFUL DAY!" Omfg! I hate when he does that! >.>

Liberal Conversationalist

I come from a crazy family, so I swear I'm not dramatizing any of this.

Mom:
-Sleeps till 6 PM on weekends and
-Get out of bed just to yell at me if my bed is unmade.
-Takes like, 10 pills a day and only half functions
-Acts like a ten-year-old and cannot be trusted around other adults
-Alternates between disciplining us too much and not disciplining us enough.
-Denies most common problems in the family, like mental illness.

Dad:
-Mostly ignores what's wrong with Mom
-Works all day and
-Comes home to hardly care about what's wrong with us.
The thing that I hate when my parents do something
Now would THAT be a tough one?
I have the list in here somewheres..
Alright
Well, one thing that my parents would have done that I don't think would be really "all that great" might have been the way they wouldn't have had "confidence" inside of me during a school course
I had wanted to join art last semester as a course
Thought about it as easy
And my mother had said that "I could not draw"?
Now why would a parent say something like that?
I don't have a clue..
But that would had been "one" thing out of so many. ninja
I don't really have any problems with my parents. I don't talk to my real dad often but my mom and I are BFFs. I think it's kinda funny you have all these hangups when right in your writing you've told me that your dad used to take you to Chuck E Cheese once a week, that your mom drove you EVERYWHERE, and your mom does your laundry for you and often! Wow!
My mother quite possibly has a chemical imbalance and is taking nothing for it.

'Nuff said about her...

As for my dad, it just annoys me that he'd much rather go out and do things with my younger brother than me. He views him as more of a son than me and it hurts because we never get to ******** bond and probably never will.
My parents took 5 years to realize that I needed to switch schools because I was going to kill everyone there. ~When they asked me about it my attitude was- Why didn't you think of this soooner. I've been asking you for the past 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I tell everybody that violence is the answer. twisted
My mom:
--Refuses to learn how to use a computer and makes me show her how to use it multiple times a day.
--Sits with me in the middle of a really intense movie, smacks her popcorn loudly, and makes me give her an overview of the plot WHILE THE MOVIE'S STILL PLAYING.
--Thinks she constantly needs to "relax and unwind" even though she only works three days a week. This results in her sitting in a comfy chair and making me fetch her things from all over the house, saying, "You're on your first legs. I'm on my last."

My dad:
--Tells me mean things about my mom behind her back.
--Thinks he's always right and contradicts me a lot, even when he's blatantly wrong.
--Constantly interrupts me and then yells at me when I do the same to him when I think he's finished talking.
--After a performance, he'll point out all the things I did wrong first, then say, "But you did a pretty nice job."
--Almost divorced my mom after finding out that I was seeing a psychiatrist and taking anti-depressants. Now he won't let me take any sort of medication for brain disorders.

Dainty Doll

Your points are all so trivial and pointless. neutral
And mostly like you genuinely think the world revolves around you.

"It seems that every time I plan to go out my mom washed all my jeans/pants/bottoms. Basically all I am left with is pajamas."

Oh, poor you. Your mother took time out of her day to do your laundry for you, and all you do is complain.
Woe is you.

I'm sure your parents have better things to do than run around after their ungrateful child.

You should try thinking about them now and again, instead of just your self.

But keeping on-topic; what do I hate about my parents?
That they live so far away, and I don't get to see them much any more.

That is all; because I'm not a petty, selfish teenager.
~ When my mom picks her feet and a bunch of skin flutters onto the couchO.o also when she eats she makes the bone crunching sound with her jaw but I don't think she can help it sweatdrop

My dad, maybe the way he acts like a goober in front of people, especially my friends. But I love them both
I hate that they can accept fact I have a girlfriend WTF, in 12 days I will be 18... Especially mum, she is obsessed with my closer contacts with girls. She thinks I only want sex. I don't give a ******** basically.
My mom:
-lazy a** bitchh cant get up and get her shitty a**. stuff
-supports once in a while
-bothers me while doing hw
-hot tempered
= i have hatred

My Dad:
-a ******** up in life
-eats weird, (dont wanna know)
-supports but never there for my school activites
-CHEATER
-liar a**. bishh
-loves me, but do i love what he does?NO

Fashionable Consumer

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
My dad took the doorknob off my bedroom door because I keep it "locked too much," even though the only reason I kept it locked was because nobody in my household knows how to knock DX
The fact that she asks for more respect and then gets drunk and argues with us :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff