Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
As the topic says---what annoys you about your parents, and how does it affect (effect?) you..

+ When I was younger, my father would sometimes take me to the Discovery Zone and/or Chuck E Cheese during the week. Sometimes he would claim that he had no money left when I went up to him to see if I could buy some more tickets. During the ride home he would end up buying some cigarettes. I would of perfectly understood if he told me that he needed the money for gas or was planning to buy some bread on the way home. But...I don't know. Sort of weird to say you don't have money, and than turn around and buy some cigarettes.

+ A few years back my mother would drive me everywhere---she didn't even want me to walk to the stores that are about ten minutes away by foot. I would get ready, and two minutes before I let my mom would suddenly get sick or she would decide that she has something else to do. Of course, she would tell me tomorrow. Tomorrow comes, and she does the same thing. Repeat this five times before I end up asking my dad or a friend. She still does this when she offers to drive me instead of letting me walk. (If it is cold outside, she'll drive me. I have my permit now. So.)

+ It seems that every time I plan to go out my mom washed all my jeans/pants/bottoms. Basically all I am left with is pajamas. This only seems to happen when I plan to go out ahead out of time---such as with my friends, to the store, etc.

+ My mom told me that she was going to be $50 for getting on the honor roll last quarter. Suddenly out of nowhere she is claiming that she never said this---despite the fact that I have a note saying this in her handwriting. o_O. All I wanted was $10 to buy my friend a book for his birthday.

+ My dad breathes (with his nose) and eats at the same time. Quite annoying.

+ My mom will chew loudly to the point where I have to leave the room. It drives me nuts when I people do that. In my mind I can hear the saliva hitting the food, making this horrible sound over and over again. Or how some people smack---*twitch*.
The fact that they're crazy, domineering, and take any instance of assertion of independance as an afront to their parenthood. Also- I can't do anything right. Why do you ask?

My mom opens my door without knocking.
I told her to start knocking after she walked in on me getting changed once.
She did it for about a day, and then stopped.

My dad drinks juice straight out of the jug.
It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't backwash like crazy.
Everytime I go to have some juice, the jug is covered in like, bits of food, and spit.
I haven't drank juice in like, 2 years because of it.

Fashionable Member

8,425 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
well to begin i'll start with my mom:
-she's never one time
-she lies contistly about little stuff
-she yells at me for growing up, i don't know why i get yelled at.
-she blows ciggerate smoke in my face, just because she knows it annoyes me
-she denies her age, then has me say her fake age

ok my dad:
-he's sometimes forgets stuff ALOT
-he sleeps all day, so i wake him up and
-he starts rambling about stuff that i don't want to know
-he contestly being brutally honest when i ask him what he thinks of my outfit.
-he touches his ears when he eats. it's disgusting

but i love them
iinterstellar

My mom opens my door without knocking.
I told her to start knocking after she walked in on me getting changed once.
She did it for about a day, and then stopped.

My dad drinks juice straight out of the jug.
It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't backwash like crazy.
Everytime I go to have some juice, the jug is covered in like, bits of food, and spit.
I haven't drank juice in like, 2 years because of it.

Hahaha- my mom does the whole "Honey! I'm knocking to respect your desire for privacy, but asserting my authority as your parent by coming in anyway!" It would be less amusing if I weren't 22.
Silversan

+ My mom father will chew loudly to the point where I have to leave the room.

+ They made up reasons why I can't leave the house, mostly trying to guilt trip me to going back to church.

+ They mentally abuse me.

+ Yells at me for VERY SMALL DETAILS.

+ Never listens to my side of any story

Basically, I hate everything about them : )
Silversan

+ My dad breathes (with his nose) and eats at the same time. Quite annoying.

So, what, you don't breathe when you eat? I imagine you'd pass out after a few bites.

My mom often likes to give me her life story of the day everyday. And will constantly talk to me about things that I don't understand. And when I tell her that, she says, "Oh." in a particulalry sad way, and then does it again the next day.

My dad called me fat, retarded, ugly, and stupid. He told me I was the only teenager in the world who stayed up late, procrastinated on my homework, and had a messy room. He constanly pointed out everything I did wrong, how many zits I had in a public area, and asked me if I had started shaving yet in the middle of a restaurant. Thank god for the divorce.
i HATE when my parents sing and when they bug me about EVERY little thing........so fking annoying.......
When my mom tries to run my life. It's like...dude...I'm 25. stressed scream sweatdrop
When it is up to my father to book an eye appointment as we both need to go in and a year later...I'm still asking everyday to do it.
Well my mum treats me like im 7 years old sometimes even though I am 14 and almost 15

My dad eats in an annoying way, I hate when I hear people chew their food

My dad expects a lot from me, like getting great grades....he is really smart I guess, has a good job and has a good amount of money
He expects me to be like him almost(school like)
I am smarter than most people in my school sweatdrop but my parents think thats standard
I kind of annoys me

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

All but th last two points are exactly like my in-laws. To a "T". I cannot stand them one little bit.
my mother always yells at me and stuff
i guess that isn't that bad
my dad hits me and stuff nothing big really
anywho [Silversan] your situation doesn't sound so great sad
good luck with that <3
I can't say I have anything bad to say about my parents. All good on my end 3nodding
My moms a drunken whore ....need i say more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces