Welcome to Gaia! ::

When my dad doesn't let me finish explaining something by talking over me. Then he starts lecturing me about how I'm wrong, but if he'd just listen to everything I had to say, there'd be no reason to lecture me.

When my mom acts like a drama queen and starts talking s**t about my dad when he's not there. I really don't want to know about how much they hate each other.

When my mom flicks my dad off or tells him to ******** himself in front of me or my sister. She's rude and immature.

When my dad makes a gigantic mess in whatever room he's in, and then leaves it for someone else to clean. I used to tell him to pick up his s**t, but he'd get pissed at me and tell me "You're the child, I'm the parent. Stop parroting your mother." From then on, I'd pick up after him just to avoid my mom bitching about the mess.

When my dad won't give me some space. He obviously doesn't wanna accept the fact that he's not 18, so sometimes he's jumpy and hyper and annoying and in my face/my sister's face.

When my mom is overprotective to the point where it's ridiculous. I'm in college, and she still wants to know everywhere I'm going. Mind you, I don't even live at home.

My dad's nagging even when it's extremely unnecessary. I get things done on my own, yet he'll ask me about them several times a day.

My mom's constant state of irritability/tiredness. Literally, literally every single day of her life, she's miserable. And to a certain extent I understand, but there's a point where you just need to stop complaining and suck it up.

5,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
OMG I love those "let's b***h about people we care about ON THE INTERNET" threads. They make me feel like I haven't showered in a year. Oh, that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Anyway, youth is not perfect and neither are parents, we're all human - well, not all of us, my great grandpa smells like it isn't, but let's not be specist, OK?

I'd like to see a "what annoys you about your teenage kids?" thread because I know we're moody, selfish assholes and don't deserve our dinner.

Besides that... Let's burn 'em old folks, teenage rebellion, oatmeal on keyboards!
that they think they can do no wrong and that everything i do is wrong.
my mom--
-Doesn't care about my opinion to a story
-Blames me for eveything
-Yells at me everyday for no reason. Usually for a lie my little sister told her.
-Hates the way i dress [-all black-]
-tries to make me wear these ugly a** dresses [-pink, some ruffles-]

my dad.....
-never answers my questions. just grunts.
-ignores everything i say
-yells at me if i do bad i one test! even if i know what i did wrong and can fix it.
Just that they want to rule my life, even though I've moved out. I was all like "This guy wants to move in, but until he's sure he can he doesn't want to be named." And my parents were all like. "We're your parents, we have to know who it is." e.e Bleh.
the Secret Society of Me
OMG I love those "let's b***h about people we care about ON THE INTERNET" threads. They make me feel like I haven't showered in a year. Oh, that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Anyway, youth is not perfect and neither are parents, we're all human - well, not all of us, my great grandpa smells like it isn't, but let's not be specist, OK?

I'd like to see a "what annoys you about your teenage kids?" thread because I know we're moody, selfish assholes and don't deserve our dinner.

Besides that... Let's burn 'em old folks, teenage rebellion, oatmeal on keyboards!

There was one of those.
And then we got people like you coming and and bitching about how, "Not all teenagers are like that, GOD! We should make a thread about how adults are annoying!"

People can rant all they want. It's not like these kids are going to try moving out on their own at 15 because their parents are just SO UNBEARABLE.
Just ignore these topics if they bother you so much.
my mother
-dresses like shes 60 years old, when shes only 42 years old
-acts like a child when she gets mad or angry
-is sometimes too open about sex
-does the pity party thing when something goes wrong

my father
-has trouble control his temper
-yells when theres no need to
My mom
Doesn't let me be any other emotion than happy, like if I get sad for one reason or another she will say,"Thats a stuiped reason to be sad so stop being sad!" And it makes me bottle everything up and then it explodes on something else.
Will just randomly sing weird things and it get annoying
She will ask me the same quiestion about 25 times a day(Not lieing seh will do that) like,"Does her boyfriend like her?" And I will anser the same thing all day
Will take pictures of herself and me all day, even while she is driving and I hate when she takes pictures of me all of the time
Makes me be nice to the meanest and evilest people like once my ex-friend hit me on the arm with a hairbrush because I wanted to say good morning to her brother and she made me stay friends with her and let her stay at my house with asking me first for two weeks.
And will yell at me because I have at lot of guy friends because the girls at my school are all on drugs and complete bitches
My dad
Yells at me because he is mad at my mom
Lies to me about everything
Calls me a monkey and I hate being called that and I have told and my mom has but he still does it
Because of my mom he won't see me on weekends
When he does see me he will bring his girlfriend and he will show her off where ever we go
And he will try to ticle me but will end up hurting me and I tell him to stop but he won't stop.
..parents are ANNOYING because youre just all afraid you`s might end up just LIKE them..!! hahahaha rofl just kidding!! [well probly true for some....]

anyhoooo i AM SOMETIMES annoyed with my old folks..probly cuz they have SOOOOOO MANY EXPECTATIONS FROM ME!!!
gaahhhdd the pressure and stress that i get from them is sooo overwhelming.! they dont say it out loud but i know that they always expect me to do good in school ....and by good i dnt just mean pass....i mean GET A BLEEDIN "A" ON ALL MY TESTS!!! it drives me nutss!!

..one thing though that really annoys me is they never take my side in fights with my little brother!! scream i think thts bcuz im supposed to be "mature" enough to not to start a fight in the first place....ha!

but evn though they drive me to insanity...i love those people to bits! wouldnt trade them for the world.! hey if i ddnt have them....there wouldnt be ME in the world.....jeeezzz that`d be a real sad world.....HHAHAHAHAHA 4laugh rofl

..i know this doesnt really go with the topic of bitchin-about-our-parents-thing but see...i dnt really care!!! byebye =3

Angelic Phantom

Hmm, can't think of much that my parents annoy me with. Haven't seen either of them in several months. They'll be coming for my graduation (from university) later on this year. Oh, but first, I'll be going to the Olympic Trials, which are in a city that's actually close to where they are. I could interact a little more with my dad, and my mom could stop assuming that I don't organize my money well (I've been getting better!), but otherwise, I think I get along with them both. Now, family beyond that is another situation completely... (aunts, uncles, grandfather, etc)
Both have a problem with the guy I'm crazy about. They want me to do everyting their way. And I can't stand that they think I'm perfect. Cause I'm not! And it bothers me that at almost 18 they're telling me I can't have sex till I'm out of school.....
My father tells me stuff and then doesn't follow through and he drinks to much and no matter how many times he tells me he wont drink, he does.
when the keep talking and asking stupid questions ans s**t when its obvious i'm in a bad mood or the fact that they cant have a conversation without fighting about something or that they glare to much at me
Oh yes and my mother has a temper and when I start crying or getting really upset she yells at me and it just makes things worse.
~`~Teh_Princess~`~
Oh yes and my mother has a temper and when I start crying or getting really upset she yells at me and it just makes things worse.

Me too to and its every emotion, so I can't get any emotion out and when I started karate and my mom told my dad I have a lot of anger he just said thats depressing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff