Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Maricea Bell
Jackson DeForest Kelley
              Well, any good relationship starts with making acquaintance and talking to him... then hopefully a friendship. You just have to work from there. Don't make it a "goal" to be with him, or have that as a motive. Simply appreciate and cherish your time with him.

ohhhhhhh thanx ^^
              You're welcome, and good luck. I hope you get a friend out of this. I mean, a boyfriend is nice, but a friend is something to truly cherish.

^^
Edit: Look, I accidentally posted it in the thread anyway. Forget this post.
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley
              Yes. As a man who was born the "cruel fate" of being biologically female, I feel the need to be regularly validated in my manhood. Being born the sex opposite of that which you identify is incredibly difficult. For MtFs I'm sure they feel big and ugly and hairy. I feel small and weak and squishy.
Are you small, weak, and squishy? Some small men can be real scrappers. Tough SOBs. Perhaps you can find a role model in them?
              I am 5'4" and 100 lbs. I am weak to the point of being crippled in a few respects. Stairs are a challenge for me because of strength. I actually get tired like I'm 75 or something... As for squishy, it comes and goes. My period makes my skin soft and my body gets bloated. After that I kind of thin out and feel more as I should.

Honestly, even though Kelley was tall (at least by my standards; he was 5'10"), he otherwise is an OK role model in terms of body type, because his body is a lot like my dad's and mine (though I am much smaller, obviously). We've got a pretty similar shape though. I just go, "HE HAD A WIFE. AND FANGIRLS. AND HE WAS HAPPY WITH HIS BODY. SO. I'M OK."
              xd
Would hitting the gym help out? Or is there some physical reason why you can't work out? Being TG shouldn't stop you from exercising right? Take a look at flywieght boxers. They are not much different in size to you and they can knock the hell out of things
              Well, "hitting the gym" will require me being able to get to the gym, and pay for a membership. I just can't do that right now. But I have started running every couple days, and hope to eventually increase that to every morning. I'm holding off my next run until Monday though because my period is making my whole body hurt and I don't care what anybody says, exercising just makes me more sick when I'm on the rag.

I am not terribly interested in being strong. I just wish a man could be weak but not have that invalidate his gender. I mean, it doesn't for some people. Old men are weak usually but no one goes, "That old fart must be a girl now," or some s**t. People do that "he's a girl" crap to trans guys to invalidate us. "You're proving you're a female by being weak," and s**t like that.
Luckily one doesn't need a gym membership to work out. Push-ups, sit ups, using sacks of potatoes or the like for wieghts. I get what you are saying of course but think about it. Weak men can still be called out on it. "You hit like a girl." "You are such a p***y." While they don't actually think the person is an actual female, they are still compared to females. Those flywieght boxers are close to your size and very slight, but they still have some muscular bulk. While you needn't become as strong as they are, but perhaps bulking up a little on the muscle could give you more confidence in being the man you are meant to be? biggrin

In a relationship with Asatou

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
[ Akimoto. ]
                      @De;>->;
                      Yeah, probably just a few. ~ But, I'll make sure to call you it around here then. c;

I'm not sure I'd call it cutee.. But, I wouldn't call it creepy either. I'm sort of on the border of that ; if you hit creepy in my opinion, I'll gladly let you know.
                      xD

Thank ya'. ~

& Suave has conditioner that's usually about a dollar for a pretty decent size ( at least out here ) & it works pretty well for hair, so it would ( i assume ) work well for skin + shaving too. I've just learned & heard not to use soap + water unless you really have to, for the mere fact it can irritate the skin or just cause razor burns; apparently it also doesn't do as clean of a shave ? Not sure about that , but yeah. Different things work for different people though. :3

@ Nick ; I made it for the purpose that you'd take & use it if you liked it. xD
                      After I reply (which I really should be doing) to some roleplays, I might make another or somethin', while photoshop is open.
Who is Remy....?

Well we don't have any conditioner and unfortunately I need to buy the razor before conditioner will be of any help. xD

It's really irritating because I can see and feel fuzzies on my chin and 'sideburns'. I doubt anyone cares or notices but I DO. gonk And I can't really ask mom to buy me a razor because she knows I don't shave my legs or armpits. ><

Hmmm, maybe I could try to play it off like I want to shave my vah jay jay. rofl

lol, I know you did. And stolen and used it shall be. Another would be cool. =D

User Image

Any more questions?
[ Akimoto. ]
@De;>->;
Yeah, probably just a few. ~ But, I'll make sure to call you it around here then. c;

I'm not sure I'd call it cutee.. But, I wouldn't call it creepy either. I'm sort of on the border of that ; if you hit creepy in my opinion, I'll gladly let you know.
xD

Thank ya'. ~

& Suave has conditioner that's usually about a dollar for a pretty decent size ( at least out here ) & it works pretty well for hair, so it would ( i assume ) work well for skin + shaving too. I've just learned & heard not to use soap + water unless you really have to, for the mere fact it can irritate the skin or just cause razor burns; apparently it also doesn't do as clean of a shave ? Not sure about that , but yeah. Different things work for different people though. :3

@ Nick ; I made it for the purpose that you'd take & use it if you liked it. xD
After I reply (which I really should be doing) to some roleplays, I might make another or somethin', while photoshop is open.
              Ha, it's alright. If you call me something else I won't mind. I just didn't like being called Jackson on my other Jackson account. D:<

HA! Well, after a lot of introspection, I've decided that I am not creepy about it. I'm head-over-heels. That's different. It's just "creepy" to people because on the context; him being deceased and all. But I realized, we don't simply stop loving people when they die. What I feel about him, as unusual as it is, is completely genuine, and like any form of love/admiration/crush/lust/whatever, is completely out of my hands. I've just accepted it after many months of shame and denial.

That's fine and dandy for Suave but is it really cheaper than shaving cream? What if he doesn't already have Suave in the shower? The last thing to consider is, how many guys want their face to smell like conditioner? I know I don't. I suggested soap because it's cheap and it's normal for your face to smell like body soap, assuming you wash your face, lol.

Any method can lead to razor burns, you just have to learn the right angle and method to avoid those burns. Burns do not come from what product you use, they come from cutting too close. Any "lubricant" used on the face has that risk. I actually find I get less razor burn if I'm using something like shaving cream, soap, whatever instead of just water, or worse, dry. I've been shaving my face for quite some time so I think I have some experience here. I also obsessively shave and can't really stand stubble (mostly because mine doesn't look any good yet), so I probably shave more than most guys.
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley
              Yes. As a man who was born the "cruel fate" of being biologically female, I feel the need to be regularly validated in my manhood. Being born the sex opposite of that which you identify is incredibly difficult. For MtFs I'm sure they feel big and ugly and hairy. I feel small and weak and squishy.
Are you small, weak, and squishy? Some small men can be real scrappers. Tough SOBs. Perhaps you can find a role model in them?
              I am 5'4" and 100 lbs. I am weak to the point of being crippled in a few respects. Stairs are a challenge for me because of strength. I actually get tired like I'm 75 or something... As for squishy, it comes and goes. My period makes my skin soft and my body gets bloated. After that I kind of thin out and feel more as I should.

Honestly, even though Kelley was tall (at least by my standards; he was 5'10"), he otherwise is an OK role model in terms of body type, because his body is a lot like my dad's and mine (though I am much smaller, obviously). We've got a pretty similar shape though. I just go, "HE HAD A WIFE. AND FANGIRLS. AND HE WAS HAPPY WITH HIS BODY. SO. I'M OK."
              xd
Would hitting the gym help out? Or is there some physical reason why you can't work out? Being TG shouldn't stop you from exercising right? Take a look at flywieght boxers. They are not much different in size to you and they can knock the hell out of things
              Well, "hitting the gym" will require me being able to get to the gym, and pay for a membership. I just can't do that right now. But I have started running every couple days, and hope to eventually increase that to every morning. I'm holding off my next run until Monday though because my period is making my whole body hurt and I don't care what anybody says, exercising just makes me more sick when I'm on the rag.

I am not terribly interested in being strong. I just wish a man could be weak but not have that invalidate his gender. I mean, it doesn't for some people. Old men are weak usually but no one goes, "That old fart must be a girl now," or some s**t. People do that "he's a girl" crap to trans guys to invalidate us. "You're proving you're a female by being weak," and s**t like that.
Luckily one doesn't need a gym membership to work out. Push-ups, sit ups, using sacks of potatoes or the like for wieghts. I get what you are saying of course but think about it. Weak men can still be called out on it. "You hit like a girl." "You are such a p***y." While they don't actually think the person is an actual female, they are still compared to females. Those flywieght boxers are close to your size and very slight, but they still have some muscular bulk. While you needn't become as strong as they are, but perhaps bulking up a little on the muscle could give you more confidence in being the man you are meant to be? biggrin
              I expected you to say this... I should have just explained it in my last response. My body is very weak right now. Sit ups and push ups make me sick. I am so out of shape that a simple run leaves me exhuasted and ill. I need to work my heart back up, my lungs are in bad shape, my staimina is shot. The idea of weight training is excruciating. I used to work out by "old methods," using household objects as weights and such, but I've been going through a long period of inactivity, and despite being thin and looking healthy, I am extremely out of shape.

Yeah, guys can be told, "You hit like a girl," but are not told, "You are a girl, you have a v****a, you will never be a man, look how weak you are, you just proved it." Comparing a man to a female and telling him he will never be a man are very different experiences. If someone calls me a p***y, or says I do something like a girl, I'm flattered, because they take my manhood seriously, and aren't actually calling me a girl like people who don't respect my identity do.

Bulking up is something I never want to do. I like being thin and I like looking thin. I find this body type ideal and attractive... I realize my attraction to this body type is counterproductive to me being taken seriously as a man but this is how I feel about my body identity. I want to be masculine and fit without being bulky or large. If I were to bulk up, I'd look even shorter. I really like looking lean.
              REMY.
              SAY YOU WANT TO SHAVE YOUR HAIRY a**.

Lol, I joke.
              Though razors can be used for trimming, too. So you could trim the bush. Ha! I use the razor to trim my armpit hair without completely shaving it. If it gets out of hand it just... well it gets out of hand. So I do maintain my underarms.

Edit: Going to bed. I'm horny, have a headache, and it's late. GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS~. :'D Srsly though I need to lay down.

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Who is Remy....?

"MOM! I NEEDS RAZOR TO SHAVE THE SQUIRREL GROWING IN MY CRACK PLEASE!"

I donno, I'll think of something. Maybe I'll steal a razor one day and just save my money until I can get some shaving cream. D;

Tish, your banner is up and I updated the old url's.

User Image

Any more questions?
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley

xd

I expected you to say this... I should have just explained it in my last response. My body is very weak right now. Sit ups and push ups make me sick. I am so out of shape that a simple run leaves me exhuasted and ill. I need to work my heart back up, my lungs are in bad shape, my staimina is shot. The idea of weight training is excruciating. I used to work out by "old methods," using household objects as weights and such, but I've been going through a long period of inactivity, and despite being thin and looking healthy, I am extremely out of shape.

Yeah, guys can be told, "You hit like a girl," but are not told, "You are a girl, you have a v****a, you will never be a man, look how weak you are, you just proved it." Comparing a man to a female and telling him he will never be a man are very different experiences. If someone calls me a p***y, or says I do something like a girl, I'm flattered, because they take my manhood seriously, and aren't actually calling me a girl like people who don't respect my identity do.

Bulking up is something I never want to do. I like being thin and I like looking thin. I find this body type ideal and attractive... I realize my attraction to this body type is counterproductive to me being taken seriously as a man but this is how I feel about my body identity. I want to be masculine and fit without being bulky or large. If I were to bulk up, I'd look even shorter. I really like looking lean.
Well you have to start slow then. There is nothing wrong with that. And I think you mistake what I mean by bulking up. If you look at, going back to the example of a flywieght boxer, they are still pretty thin and slight. I'm not talking about George Foreman or Mike Tyson sort of bulk. These small boxers DO have definition on their muscles though. This is more what I was referring to. You can still be thin, slight, and have muscle definition that will make you appear more man and less female.

I can't pretend to understand all the stuff you go through in your life. So, if I offended or anything I didn't mean to.

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Who is Remy....?

Oh, Dan. Do you want to know what helped me?
DDR. :3

User Image

Any more questions?

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

I just wanted to share something interesting. Recently I stopped taking the medicine for my PCOS after reading the side symptoms. For people in my situation the side effects seem more like side benefits (besides the terrible pain it causes sometimes).

Benefits much?
Decreased breast size.
Development of male sex characteristics (virilization), such as increased body hair, facial hair, a deepening of the voice, male-pattern baldness, and enlargement of the clitoris.
A friend of mine claimed that trans women don't really get raped that much, just hit with violence. Which was super erasing and hurtful to me, as a trans woman who has been raped and as a person whom is acutely aware that pretty much all of the other trans women I know have also been raped.

He kept on trying to say that he surveyed people and that gave him his numbers until I pointed out that trans women don't even report on surveys (I didn't) because so many of us are taught it's impossible for us to get raped cuz we have penises. And since there's virtually no resources or places to go when you get raped as a trans woman (even feminist places will turn you away) most of us don't bother telling anyone even if we get past that screwed up stuff.

It was a sucky convo and then, I ended up having an awful flashback right after it and completely falling apart. I hate erasure so much...

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Iron Harlot
A friend of mine claimed that trans women don't really get raped that much, just hit with violence. Which was super erasing and hurtful to me, as a trans woman who has been raped and as a person whom is acutely aware that pretty much all of the other trans women I know have also been raped.

He kept on trying to say that he surveyed people and that gave him his numbers until I pointed out that trans women don't even report on surveys (I didn't) because so many of us are taught it's impossible for us to get raped cuz we have penises. And since there's virtually no resources or places to go when you get raped as a trans woman (even feminist places will turn you away) most of us don't bother telling anyone even if we get past that screwed up stuff.

It was a sucky convo and then, I ended up having an awful flashback right after it and completely falling apart. I hate erasure so much...

Wtf @ that friend person. As far as I know, transwomen have a terribly high chance of being raped or sexually assaulted (and assault in general) .. I don't know the exact numbers or anything, but I've always heard from many different sources that this is the case.

WTF. That pisses me off. You can still get raped even if you have a p***s. It happens more often than people think, but so often it's a source of embarrassment and they never come forward and ask for help .. because of this stupid stigma. And because people rarely hear about it, they think it never happens. It's like a viscous cycle.

To me the lack of support for transfolk who have been raped is one of the biggest injustices in society. People on the "outside" think that we deserve it anyway, or that "it's to be expected if we live like this" .. and people on the "inside" including other GLB people and feminists often completely ignore this issue.

I think most of all it pisses me off that so-called feminists turn transwomen away like that. I consider myself a feminist, but if a "feminist" turned away another woman based on their genitalia, I would want to spit in that feminists face. How dare she say she's for equal rights. WTF.

I need to de-rage-ify nao. xD

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
@ exercise and weight lifting convo:

Honestly I kinda want to bulk up .. a little bit. I'm not the kind of person that can really "bulk up" in the real sense of the word, like Ah-nold or something. If I could have some lean swimmers muscles, or even just a slightly masculine definition to my physique like James, that would be fabulous. James has that triangular shape but with girl hips. SEXAAYYY. If I could get my arms and shoulders stronger and a little more broad looking, my hips wouldn't bother me so much.

And I'm kinda confidant I can make this happen if I work at it.

I don't know if you guys watch ******** Yeah FTMS! The tumblr blog. But a few days ago someone posted this:

User Image

Underneath it says:

“I wanted to submit this for posting. This is for all the guys I follow on tumblr who post things about body fat dysphoria and hip worries. First image is 1 year on T. second image is 3+ years on T. What this goes to show is that body fat redistribution from testosterone is a slow change but it does happen”

So yeah. I'm confidant my body shape will get to a better place. Woot!

Liberal Sex Symbol

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lately my hair has been really getting crazy. o_O Both sideburns are starting to come in FINALLLYYYY. (Idk why, but only one side came in at a time! LOLOL) And my arm hair is thicker and somewhat darker although this for some reason has been the slowest to change. I have hair growing on my thighs and everything. It's like WHUT. It was baby smooth before. xD

btw I know I look really tired. :`[ it's teh kittens fault.

Herpnderp:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas