Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Dapper Phantom

Navi Le Faye
I seem to remember someone whom I previously mentioned constantly threatening taking it to Remy. I believe he has far more important matters to preoccupy his time than tending to a little thread on Gaia.
Considering I talk to Remy on a fairly regular basis off-site, I'm inclined to disagree with your assumption. Although he likely wouldn't do it; he'd probably give someone control of his account to manage the thread. I think he has refrained from doing so ("passing the torch" to another user, so to speak) because it could result in a lot of drama depending on who he trusts that with. I think if he ever does so it will be trusted that person be kept anonymous but there will still be "theories" about who it is based on moderating action, so there really is no safe way to do it. He has basically trusted me with that responsibility in the past, actually, but it has been a couple years, and we both left Gaia. So don't think this thread can go untamed because he's not posting here anymore. I do kinda know what's going on with him and it's not like he's too busy to lend me his password if that came up. Him and I discussed this in great length a couple years ago and he knows I would not abuse such a privilege. However, I have not accepted that position because it would cause a huge uproar in the thread due how much people dislike me here. That all being said, I'm probably the only person in this thread who's met him IRL. Admittedly I think he'd find it hilarious if I actually went to such lengths over this sort of dispute, but yeah, I will if this goes unresolved and people keep brushing it aside every time she crawls up someone's a**.

That being said, I am not in the "threatening" business. And I am not sharing this information to have "power" over everyone. The decision is ultimately his, no matter what. He might even tell me to give up and leave this place alone. But do not be mistaken; he's not absent on the matter. He's just absent from Gaia because yeah he's pretty much moved on.

Others are also still in contact with him, so yeah, someone could go bring this to his attention. I will trust his decision whatever it is because I know him. So "tattling" isn't going to do much either... his decision will not be affected by who speaks to him first. Personally I'm not going to contact him about Gaia drama unless it is just not getting better.And that does not mean me "agitating" the thread by pointing out s**t Coco's been doing for years. Just because people have tolerated it all this time doesn't mean it's ok. And he isn't being "summoned" to drop his banhammer on someone's head. Remy isn't some sort of "weapon" to threaten people with. He is the authority of the thread and is the only person who has the power to make those decisions unless he passes that onto someone else (which he might do). I can certainly bet if the right person got that privilege you guys would have me banished. That would pretty much defeat the purpose of someone continuing Remy's position, though, since he never banned with a bias. He really disliked a user who argued in this thread a lot but kept that user because he did not feel the spars were ban-worthy and did not let his bias affect his decision. To this day that user may still post here.

I don't think I need to say more on the subject. Any more misconceptions you'd like clarified? Don't bother answering that question. I can't see anything productive coming out of this discussion at this point.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oblivion Blades
JariKyoko
I don't want to end up taking a high enough dose of T that I would end up hairy everywhere because my body is very masculine as it is now. (I've got male hair anyway basically and have no hips even after puberty as it is)

You can't really pick and choose. You can't take a "lower dose" of T, because that would only turn into more estrogen and ******** you up in the process. You need to take the amount that keeps up the balance, there isn't really a medically possible other option. You can, however, quit T at some point. That will result in some feminine traits returning.
However, if you intend to do that, then you cannot have a hysterectomy.

Crud I didn't know that... Well I have all the time in my life to decide on what to do so I'm not to worried about it compared to all the other things I need help with. (I might be schizophrenic and I have extremely high anxiety) I just don't want to jump into something without really thinking it through first. I'll be going to the doctors at the end of this month so I can get into counseling and maybe then something might be solid. My other options for right now are to just get my tubes tied because the idea of pregnancy makes my body break down from the emotional stress of it. sweatdrop

Dapper Phantom

JariKyoko
Oblivion Blades
JariKyoko
I don't want to end up taking a high enough dose of T that I would end up hairy everywhere because my body is very masculine as it is now. (I've got male hair anyway basically and have no hips even after puberty as it is)

You can't really pick and choose. You can't take a "lower dose" of T, because that would only turn into more estrogen and ******** you up in the process. You need to take the amount that keeps up the balance, there isn't really a medically possible other option. You can, however, quit T at some point. That will result in some feminine traits returning.
However, if you intend to do that, then you cannot have a hysterectomy.

Crud I didn't know that... Well I have all the time in my life to decide on what to do so I'm not to worried about it compared to all the other things I need help with. (I might be schizophrenic and I have extremely high anxiety) I just don't want to jump into something without really thinking it through first. I'll be going to the doctors at the end of this month so I can get into counseling and maybe then something might be solid. My other options for right now are to just get my tubes tied because the idea of pregnancy makes my body break down from the emotional stress of it. sweatdrop
Yeah, taking too much T also makes the "excess" convert to estrogen. The body naturally tries to achieve some sort of reasonably human-level balance. Taking a ton of T is just a waste, since what doesn't turn into estrogen will just flush through your system. You'd get a weird combination of sensations but a single large dose would not likely make any noticeable physical changes to your body. However, depending on what kind of testosterone you are taking (injections, dermal, or pill), you could get very sick. Testosterone pills are rarely used nowadays because they cause damage to the liver. A large dose of it could do some serious harm.

You definitely gotta think this through, and if you have other conditions (like anxiety disorders or schizophrenia) you actually have to resolve/cope with those first and be on the proper medication for those conditions. The decision to transition must be made with a healthy mind and that is a requirement of the Standards of Care. It is for our protection.

You may want to consider an IUD for the pregnancy issue. It does not affect you hormonally and is far cheaper. It can last up to 12 years, and also can be removed (by a doctor) at any time. Not to discourage you from getting your tubes tied, it's just they generally don't do it to people younger than 26. They also turn you down several times if you have never had a child before (yes, it is incredibly sexist). My mom had already had two children, was pregnant 3 times (she aborted one) and was 25 and they still gave her hell for it and she had to fight really hard to have the procedure done. Getting an IUD is tons easier.

Personally my partner and I are just sticking to condoms until I get on back testosterone full time (I used to be on it and then lost my insurance so I can't afford it right now). Being on the CORRECT dose of T causes a cessation of ovulation after the first few months (we will wait 6 before we have unprotected sex). However it MUST be at the correct dose and it must be monitored by an endocrinologist. If not, there is no guarantee that you won't be ovulating.
rolleyes
Goodbye.

Dapper Phantom

Symmetrical Docking
rolleyes
Goodbye.
Honestly, I'd just block her. Don't let her ruin the thread for you. I am choosing not to only because I think I'm the only person willing to keep a critical eye on how she treats people. Otherwise I'd just block her too.
This obsession is getting creepy.

Dapper Phantom

Corrupted Coco
This obsession is getting creepy.
Another attempt at drama starting, I see. Not even too subtle.

It's not an obsession. Don't flatter yourself.

Oh, and if it's not about someone in this thread? Don't post passive-aggressive open-ended statements in a support thread. rolleyes How about that?

I'm not going to keep replying to your baiting. So you might as well just quit.

Lonely Explorer

Symmetrical Docking
rolleyes
Goodbye.

I agree with Hitch Slap, if you need to put her on ignored and put her out of your head. Don't let one bad apple ruin the whole thread for you.

Dapper Phantom

I'm in this weird state between passing and not passing a lot of the time. I think the other phrase for that is "incredibly androgynous"? My voice is male though so in conversation I am accepted as male. It's just if someone is looking at me and I'm not talking my gender is in question. This bugs me but not as much as it used to... Also I think a lot of this is my fault because my hair is longer and dyed black and straight... a lot like my avatar actually. It's kind of girly I guess since most guys don't take care of their hair. It doesn't help when I already have a pretty androgynous face/body. Oh well, I like my new hair, lol...

My weight is fluctuating, too, and I'm getting fatty in all the wrong places thanks to estrogen. Like this ring of fat around my gut and a fatty back. I weigh less than 90 lbs, this makes no sense. scream I can't wait to get back on testosterone. It is seemingly a never-ending battle. I live in an area where it's impossible to access and I have to travel at least 50 miles to get services. I also don't have a lot of money right now. I should be on testosterone again by August, unless more doctors hold up the gatekeeper attitude. I've got proof of my old prescription though and most people I've talked to have told me that's basically a free pass to get back on without being interrogated and having a ton of appointments that I don't really need. I just need a blood test to find my levels and the doc to give the OK. I definitely do not need to be coached on my transition or to prove that I'm trans. xp Been there, done that, 3 years ago.

Also if you recognize me by face then I guess you deserve to know who I am. Pretty pointless concealing my identity at this point considering it's ********' obvious.
this might get rather , and i mean REALLY personal, but id like to ask anyways. Please bear with me.

So a question that has popped up into my head
a bit of story telling first.
Im in a new relationship, with another MtF. and were having a blast! She makes my day, she's my esctasy, and the love of my life that ive been wanting for soo long...
and well... needless to say weve gotten rather sexual a few times. :daydreaming:
And this whole thing got me wondering
How do you or did you orgasm? i mean...
How did you sound? React?

to my own delight i discovered while being with her, i cant hold anything back and.. well i make highpitched squeeks, squeals, and (moans?) whatever its called, at first i was super embarassed, but she loves it so...
Now i have questions, WHY do i sound so feminate, i mean all inhibitions gone... the sounds i make would definately not be made by any proud and loud man that i know.
Hell i even got the nerve to record myself oneday and eheh how awkward....
enough about sounds...
what about positions and movements?
Ive noticed, a completely uncontrolable need to spread my legs appart as wide as i can.
Mygirlfriend however... doesnt.
I wonder why...

How about intensisty? before starting estrogen my orgasms were.. ok? kinda Meh, kinda disappoiting really, but now... after 4 months on estrogen....... WOOOOW the intensity is sooo... its almost unbearable!
now, i can... orgasm and keep touching then all of the sudden i shake, moan loudly and literally "safeguard" the area and just freeze so nothing can stimulate me. i breath so hard that i might as well be hyperventalating... is that normal? D:

for me this is quite intresting territory to embark into, i mean ive never been sexually active with another person ever in my entire life.
sorry if this got too personal, just curiosity killing the cat here.
Navi Le Faye

Why are you being a d**k?
Hmmmm... So we can say Dan now?

Dapper Phantom

Sanala
Hmmmm... So we can say Dan now?
Say whatever you want.
I did not want to "announce" myself in any way. I had both positive and negative results from entering the thread anonymously. I just don't really care about that anymore but if people are going to harass me because of who I am they need to just back the hell off. I've been gone for a long time and I'm getting tired of grudges from 2008.

I don't really know what anyone wants or expects me to say really. I am not a regular here again. I am lingering about during my sleepless hours and when I am waiting for stuff to happen. I was put on medical leave at work and it's had me extremely bored. I do not intend to stay here because I really don't like the baggage people carry on Gaia. But I will post where I see fit while I am here and I don't want people crawling up my arse about it.

This is not some sort of reunion nor am I here to harass anyone but I was not okay with how Coco has basically lorded over people every time I look in this thread and yeah that basically pissed me off. I can get pissed off too; I'm ********' human.

And I get that I'm not anybody's FRIEND. Except maybe like 2 people. Do not make this thread about me please. I am just saying that now before people do. I get that I am not LIKED. And honestly, I don't really care. That's not why I'm here, or in any threads on this site.

If anyone posts some bitchy rant about "no wonder Hitch is such a b***h; it's because he's Dan" blah blah blah. Just don't post that petty s**t here.

I don't even remember if I left this thread in bad spirits. All I know is that tererun told everyone I committed suicide or some s**t which is not true. Obviously. I didn't even attempt it. I was just getting treated like s**t in the LDR thread and my BF just suggested that I quit Gaia so I did. We're no longer in an LDR so I don't have to feel like I'm missing something when I look at the forum. Being on sick leave from my 40 hour a week job has left me extremely bored so I needed to find ways to kill time.
Nvidia FranBunny GT
this might get rather , and i mean REALLY personal, but id like to ask anyways. Please bear with me.

So a question that has popped up into my head
a bit of story telling first.
Im in a new relationship, with another MtF. and were having a blast! She makes my day, she's my esctasy, and the love of my life that ive been wanting for soo long...
and well... needless to say weve gotten rather sexual a few times. :daydreaming:
And this whole thing got me wondering
How do you or did you orgasm? i mean...
How did you sound? React?

to my own delight i discovered while being with her, i cant hold anything back and.. well i make highpitched squeeks, squeals, and (moans?) whatever its called, at first i was super embarassed, but she loves it so...
Now i have questions, WHY do i sound so feminate, i mean all inhibitions gone... the sounds i make would definately not be made by any proud and loud man that i know.
Hell i even got the nerve to record myself oneday and eheh how awkward....
enough about sounds...
what about positions and movements?
Ive noticed, a completely uncontrolable need to spread my legs appart as wide as i can.
Mygirlfriend however... doesnt.
I wonder why...

How about intensisty? before starting estrogen my orgasms were.. ok? kinda Meh, kinda disappoiting really, but now... after 4 months on estrogen....... WOOOOW the intensity is sooo... its almost unbearable!
now, i can... orgasm and keep touching then all of the sudden i shake, moan loudly and literally "safeguard" the area and just freeze so nothing can stimulate me. i breath so hard that i might as well be hyperventalating... is that normal? D:

for me this is quite intresting territory to embark into, i mean ive never been sexually active with another person ever in my entire life.
sorry if this got too personal, just curiosity killing the cat here.

Lol that's sooo cheesy and adorable.

The short explanation is that the hormonal shift and your body's adaptation to it is changing the way you react to certain stimuli. As you proceed with hormonal treatment, your skin doesn't just soften, it also gets more sensitive. Erotically, males feel most sensation from their genitals, while females feel sensation from all over their bodies, particularly the genitals, breasts, neck, and thighs; hormones will shift these sensations as well. Every woman has their own sensitive spots on top of those as well, and stimulation of multiple sensitive areas can have explosive results indeed. What you are going through is very normal; the sensations are new to you, on top of the fact that they are feminine sensations(it's obvious why this makes them more intense for us), and thus they are going to feel incredible and intense. Vocalizing the pleasure actually intensifies it, which is why women make all those wonderful noises that we love so much. With the spreading of the legs, I suppose that would depend what you're doing and how far along HRT you both are, but even then it can vary by person. This is a very normal reaction though.

Both my girlfriend and I have these reactions, they are completely normal. As you get used to the sensations and as your HRT progresses, overstimulation wont be as much of a problem as you'll have better control over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff