I used to, but I recovered 0.32668765302553 32.7% [ 934 ]
I don't, but I know someone who does 0.13606155998601 13.6% [ 389 ]
No 0.17908359566282 17.9% [ 512 ]
Total Votes:[ 2859 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 688 689 690 691 ... 692 693 694 > »|

Timid Explorer

l See Stars
fml this place is dead :c

You more or less resurrected it though. I wouldn't have found it if you hadn't posted within the last couple of days. Maybe even more people will find it with it's newly bumped status and it can come back to life.

Magic Fairy

User Image

User Image Hello. I'm Kayla. I've had some issues with self-harm in the past. Especially hair pulling, pinching, and scratching myself. I've started seeing a therapist recently and taking anti-depressants, which has really helped me a lot. I still have some issues, but I'm doing better. <3

Beloved Hunter

Since this thread has died, let me just say.
if anyone EVER needs anyone to talk to, my pm's are always open. I wont judge, just listen and try to help if you need it.
or just have to rant off about things.

Witty Smoker

rip thread.

but hopefully this bump might bring it back, and other people can find it.

but if anyone needs help, for anything.
advice, or just talk about random things.
pm me anytime

Barking Hellhound

rip thread. owo~

~hopefully this bump might bring it back, and other people can find it too ~

10,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
I want to bring this place back, for real.

It's been too long, and too many people are suffering with no place to go. Myself included. My triggering has gotten terrible, and I really need this place. I need all of you.

So let's revive the thread.

In other news, my cancer is yet again in remission.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
it's an unproductive solution. but it's really nobody else's business. it's a careful topic to talk about, because shaming it runs the risk of making the problem worse, but condoning it certainly isn't the solution, either.

I used to cut. it was more of a blackout activity. something I would do uncontrollably. I didn't want to, and I wasn't trying to kill myself. just carving hateful negative words into my arm. it scared me.

I was baker acted when I was 16. it was actually a chill place, I calmed down and was released after a few days. turns out I just needed to get away from all the stress. my folks and their house is not a healthy environment. I love them to death, but I learned that in order for me to be emotionally healthy I needed to avoid that place. so, I stay out whenever I can, and often live elsewhere. I keep being stuck back here, though....

I find it laughable that my stepdad still thinks threatening to kick me out is a way to make me "behave". xd I enjoy life BETTER when I'm kicked out, to be honest.

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Chieftain Twilight
it's an unproductive solution. but it's really nobody else's business. it's a careful topic to talk about, because shaming it runs the risk of making the problem worse, but condoning it certainly isn't the solution, either.

I think both sides are unproductive. Condoning creates a lack of motivation to stop or change, but shaming them often leads to depression which can increase the likelihood of triggering. Support, and careful support, is the best way to do things.

Quote:
I used to cut. it was more of a blackout activity. something I would do uncontrollably. I didn't want to, and I wasn't trying to kill myself. just carving hateful negative words into my arm. it scared me.

It IS scary, especially when we feel as if we have no control over ourselves or our emotions.

Quote:
I was baker acted when I was 16. it was actually a chill place, I calmed down and was released after a few days. turns out I just needed to get away from all the stress. my folks and their house is not a healthy environment. I love them to death, but I learned that in order for me to be emotionally healthy I needed to avoid that place. so, I stay out whenever I can, and often live elsewhere. I keep being stuck back here, though....

I find it laughable that my stepdad still thinks threatening to kick me out is a way to make me "behave". xd I enjoy life BETTER when I'm kicked out, to be honest.

Being in high-stress environments can be extremely triggering for some people, especially when the self injury is anxiety-based (like it was with me). It's good you are getting yourself out of that situation as much as possible, good job. =)

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
NeverIove
Since this thread has died, let me just say.
if anyone EVER needs anyone to talk to, my pm's are always open. I wont judge, just listen and try to help if you need it.
or just have to rant off about things.

Little Bannette
rip thread.

but hopefully this bump might bring it back, and other people can find it.

but if anyone needs help, for anything.
advice, or just talk about random things.
pm me anytime

Steam Powered Giraffe
rip thread. owo~

~hopefully this bump might bring it back, and other people can find it too ~

Thank you, guys. We're not dead yet. Not by a long shot, not if I can help it.

Witty Smoker

summer1412
I want to bring this place back, for real.

It's been too long, and too many people are suffering with no place to go. Myself included. My triggering has gotten terrible, and I really need this place. I need all of you.

So let's revive the thread.

In other news, my cancer is yet again in remission.

I'm so glad this thread is getting used again.
Hopefully people will notice it, and try to get some help, or just someone to talk to.

if you ever need to talk I'm here, always < 3

but yay on the cancer being in remission!
emotion_hug

Blessed Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Hellraiser 500
This is an interesting thread. I don't self-harm very often, usually when I'm very upset, but a recent experience led me to seek help at the local mental health department. I guess that means it did something good. Anyway, I don't cut; it crosses the line between "good hurt" and "bad hurt" with me. I usually bang my head against the wall, smack myself in the head, pull my hair, scratch, and dig my nails into my skin, nothing that leaves a very long-lasting mark. After the last time, I did an internet search and discovered borderline personality disorder. I have 8 out of 9 symptoms, and you only need 5 for a diagnosis. I guess that's why I sought out help; I want confirmation of this stigma-ridden, life-stopping diagnosis and help dealing with it.

Anyway, I'm glad this thread got revived again. I'm not on Gaia very much anymore, but I'm open to talking with others about these things.

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Subscribed here years ago and never posted.... it was so much less harmful when I cut myself instead of not eating.

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Little Bannette
I'm so glad this thread is getting used again.
Hopefully people will notice it, and try to get some help, or just someone to talk to.

if you ever need to talk I'm here, always < 3

but yay on the cancer being in remission!
emotion_hug

I know. This place has saved my life a few times. More than that. It's time to return the favor, yet again.

And, I know! Excellent news. After two years of nonsense. I'm hoping my next round of tests come back just as good.

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Camool
Subscribed here years ago and never posted.... it was so much less harmful when I cut myself instead of not eating.

Thank you for finally posting. heart
If you don't mind my asking, what made you stop one, and start another?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff