Kawaii Sentai

Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quote:
And if their lifestyle is not against the law or actively harming people, why the ******** do they give a s**t?

I just wanted to point out that, even if a certain lifestyle is a against the law that doesnt mean that we should be against it or fight it. The law isnt always right and as far as im concerned the law shouldnt have any say what I do with my body, so if i live a certain lifestyle that isnt hurting anyone then the law should butt out. but what do you say on this topic here Dandy?

User ImageUser Image
I agree with that but basically what I meant was dangerous or something. Like rape, abuse, murder, hate-crimes, etc, which are illegal with good reason.

Why do people keep calling my "Dandy"? My name is Dan. Daniel. I am a man and "Dandy" has never been my name.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Yeah and those things should be illegal because they are genuiinely damaging to another. Im just pointing out that some laws exists that shouldnt because they arent hurting anyone. Like in california, there is a law against having your trashcans in plain sight. No one enforces it, but its still a ticketable law.
And its because of your username, it starts with Dan and in the middle is a D and ends with a Y. If it makes you feel better you can call me Melons, for my name being Melany and not having any Melons. (If you know what I mean)

User ImageUser Image
Right but see that law does not involve "harming" anyone, I'm pretty sure I made that clear.

Probably changing my username. I don't want people to have an excuse to call me that name.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sorry I guess I didnt register that for some reason. Brain fart on my part.
And yeah that might help. I dunno, why dont you like dandy?

User ImageUser Image

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Oh really I guess everone is living the bigoted lifestyle then If i had a nickel for each time chritanity was attacked Id be swimming in dought and to be honest its really not common for people to attack the LBGT community on here its usually the other way around.. we fail to see the difference in expressing ones views than forcing them.. When you write about how you think You are attacked so this thread is the biggest peice of hypocracy Ive ever seen because its a lose lose. I believe in Goddoes that offend you? do you feel forced to believe in god because I said I believe in him?? I dont support gays.. Am I forcing my opinion on you??? but when you flip the switch its ok bunch of double standards in a biased forum

2,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Blazein3D
Oh really I guess everone is living the bigoted lifestyle then If i had a nickel for each time chritanity was attacked Id be swimming in dought and to be honest its really not common for people to attack the LBGT community on here its usually the other way around.. we fail to see the difference in expressing ones views than forcing them.. When you write about how you think You are attacked so this thread is the biggest peice of hypocracy Ive ever seen because its a lose lose. I believe in Goddoes that offend you? do you feel forced to believe in god because I said I believe in him?? I dont support gays.. Am I forcing my opinion on you??? but when you flip the switch its ok bunch of double standards in a biased forum

Double-standards of any form are ugly. I don't think Dandrogyny said anything about Christianity having a hand in his particular problem, though. I think he's speaking generally about any form of bigotry. confused

Right now, the way you're presenting your argument isn't offensive. At least, not to me. There have been times (particularly in your own threads) where you were offensive, however.

It's one thing to have an opinion that differs from someone else's. It's a different story when you outright tell them their opinion, lifestyle, sexual-orientation, beliefs, or what have you, is wrong, and that yours are right. As long as you can see the distinction between opinion and fact, there shouldn't be a problem.

In short, it's all about how you present your argument, not the argument itself.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Rebel_Dynasty
Blazein3D

Double-standards of any form are ugly. I don't think Dandrogyny said anything about Christianity having a hand in his particular problem, though. I think he's speaking generally about any form of bigotry. confused

Right now, the way you're presenting your argument isn't offensive. At least, not to me. There have been times (particularly in your own threads) where you were offensive, however.

It's one thing to have an opinion that differs from someone else's. It's a different story when you outright tell them their opinion, lifestyle, sexual-orientation, beliefs, or what have you, is wrong, and that yours are right. As long as you can see the distinction between opinion and fact, there shouldn't be a problem.

In short, it's all about how you present your argument, not the argument itself.

I agree the OP was pretty fair but as I read the replies to this it turned into an attack on christian "extremist" Religion is not gonna get the benefit of the doubt here it never will Im not even gonna fight for it but I just wanted people to see what really goes on here yeah you have trolls but they are squashed instantly am I not right?

2,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Blazein3D
Rebel_Dynasty
Blazein3D

I agree the OP was pretty fair but as I read the replies to this it turned into an attack on christian "extremist" Religion is not gonna get the benefit of the doubt here it never will Im not even gonna fight for it but I just wanted people to see what really goes on here yeah you have trolls but they are squashed instantly am I not right?

Hmm...not all trolls are squashed instantly. In fact, there are quite a few LDers that fit into the troll category, but because they're well known, they kind of get away with it. Well, for the most part (some of them have quite a few accounts, lol).

I can see your point, though. I don't fault an entire religion for the actions or attitudes of a few. I don't hate Christianity, or the people who follow it. I have my own spiritual beliefs, but that doesn't mean I don't see good in other faith systems. They just aren't for me.

I can also see your point about bias in the forums. But, this is typical in the real world, as well. Certain areas are more liberally-minded, some are more conservative, and others are a mixture.

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Rebel_Dynasty
Blazein3D
Rebel_Dynasty
Blazein3D

Hmm...not all trolls are squashed instantly. In fact, there are quite a few LDers that fit into the troll category, but because they're well known, they kind of get away with it. Well, for the most part (some of them have quite a few accounts, lol).

I can see your point, though. I don't fault an entire religion for the actions or attitudes of a few. I don't hate Christianity, or the people who follow it. I have my own spiritual beliefs, but that doesn't mean I don't see good in other faith systems. They just aren't for me.

I can also see your point about bias in the forums. But, this is typical in the real world, as well. Certain areas are more liberally-minded, some are more conservative, and others are a mixture.

I undertsand this very well this was more of a rant on impulse...

Familiar Poster

Dandrogyny
zaptar13
They do not understand, they are unfamiliar with the thing of their hate, it makes them uncomfortable, they wish to be rid of it because of this alienation they get from it.

Probably the same reason I'm terrified of spiders, they make me uncomfortable since they are alien or unfamiliar to me, as a result I end up killing them with my shoe.
...This makes me re-evaluated trolling spiders.
Do you think I'm hurting their feelings?

gonk
Physically maybe, mentally. No.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Blazein3D

You don't want homo-sexuals to get married and have any human rights, only because they find the same sex attractive, even though they don't impact your life in ANY way, shape, or form.
Do you honestly expect people not to get annoyed and pissy at you?
Really?
neutral

Shy Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
Blazein3D

You don't want homo-sexuals to get married and have any human rights, only because they find the same sex attractive, even though they don't impact your life in ANY way, shape, or form.
Do you honestly expect people not to get annoyed and pissy at you?
Really?
neutral

Actually I could care less if they had the rights or not I dont vote if they did have all those rights it doesent affect me one bit so Im neutral sorta i dont support it but Im not gonna go outta my way to prevent it if it happens it happens

Hallowed Lunatic

The reason people do what they do is because they are bored and have no lives apparently. In most cases anyway, They spend too much time pointing out the flaws of others because they are bored in their own skin.

I think that all they get out of it is something to do and possibly self-satisfaction and self-justification.

It's all sad really.

I just stay out of it. I live my own life. I'm not interested in controlling other people.

Dapper Phantom

The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Feels slightly like a feminine name. Part of how people harass me is by calling me a girl.

Kawaii Sentai

Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Feels slightly like a feminine name. Part of how people harass me is by calling me a girl.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hmm, okay I can understand that, what would you like to be called for short? Just Dan?

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Phantom

The Forbidden Soul
Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Hmm, okay I can understand that, what would you like to be called for short? Just Dan?

User ImageUser Image
Yes, and I do appreciate that. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff