Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
Dandrogyny
I agree with that but basically what I meant was dangerous or something. Like rape, abuse, murder, hate-crimes, etc, which are illegal with good reason.

Why do people keep calling my "Dandy"? My name is Dan. Daniel. I am a man and "Dandy" has never been my name.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Yeah and those things should be illegal because they are genuiinely damaging to another. Im just pointing out that some laws exists that shouldnt because they arent hurting anyone. Like in california, there is a law against having your trashcans in plain sight. No one enforces it, but its still a ticketable law.
And its because of your username, it starts with Dan and in the middle is a D and ends with a Y. If it makes you feel better you can call me Melons, for my name being Melany and not having any Melons. (If you know what I mean)

User ImageUser Image
Right but see that law does not involve "harming" anyone, I'm pretty sure I made that clear.

Probably changing my username. I don't want people to have an excuse to call me that name.

Dandrogyny sounds awesome though.. emo
I was thinking of "Dandrogynous" but it has the same issue.
Idk what I want to do but I'm tired of people changing my name on this site. I'm Daniel/Dan. Nothing else. Not Dandy. Not Danny. Not Dani. Not Danielle. Not "Daniela". Not any of that s**t.

I could help ya' think of a username that can relate to Dan or Daniel if you want. However, with the name just being Dan, people will probably still call you Dandy. lol

Dapper Phantom

iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
Dandrogyny
I agree with that but basically what I meant was dangerous or something. Like rape, abuse, murder, hate-crimes, etc, which are illegal with good reason.

Why do people keep calling my "Dandy"? My name is Dan. Daniel. I am a man and "Dandy" has never been my name.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Yeah and those things should be illegal because they are genuiinely damaging to another. Im just pointing out that some laws exists that shouldnt because they arent hurting anyone. Like in california, there is a law against having your trashcans in plain sight. No one enforces it, but its still a ticketable law.
And its because of your username, it starts with Dan and in the middle is a D and ends with a Y. If it makes you feel better you can call me Melons, for my name being Melany and not having any Melons. (If you know what I mean)

User ImageUser Image
Right but see that law does not involve "harming" anyone, I'm pretty sure I made that clear.

Probably changing my username. I don't want people to have an excuse to call me that name.

Idk what I want to do but I'm tired of people changing my name on this site. I'm Daniel/Dan. Nothing else. Not Dandy. Not Danny. Not Dani. Not Danielle. Not "Daniela". Not any of that s**t.

I could help ya' think of a username that can relate to Dan or Daniel if you want. However, with the name just being Dan, people will probably still call you Dandy. lol
Oh I already know they'll call me whatever the ******** they want, but I don't want them using my username as an excuse. That's pretty lame.
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny

Oh I already know they'll call me whatever the ******** they want, but I don't want them using my username as an excuse. That's pretty lame.

So you're looking for a username that still includes your name in it? If so, people will just keep calling you Dandy. It's funny how people come up with cute nicknames for people they don't know, seriously bro'? lol

Dapper Phantom

iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny

So you're looking for a username that still includes your name in it? If so, people will just keep calling you Dandy. It's funny how people come up with cute nicknames for people they don't know, seriously bro'? lol
...Are you laughing AT me? I can't tell, honestly. But it's annoying.

I don't know what I want to do. Currently I'm thinking if there are any names that can't be turned into girl names. That would include things like nouns or foreign names that cannot be conjugated.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you stopped acting like it's pointless. I'd consider that rude.

Anxious Prophet

Dandrogyny

- Hatred against other religions
- Hatred against atheists/secularism
- Hatred of members of a political party
- etc.

Guilty of those.

Stereotypes and had to start somewhere and people don't understand that the first step toward eliminating the prejudices around it all is to.........brace for it........stop living up the shitty stereotypes.

Adored Admirer

Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny

...Are you laughing AT me? I can't tell, honestly. But it's annoying.

I don't know what I want to do. Currently I'm thinking if there are any names that can't be turned into girl names. That would include things like nouns or foreign names that cannot be conjugated.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you stopped acting like it's pointless. I'd consider that rude.

No, not at you. In other words I think people who come up with unnecessary names for others is just...unnecessary. I wasn't stating that names you give yourself are pointless, I was stating that others who give people nicknames that sound way out of proportion is uncalled for.

Dapper Gekko

grand daddy troll
i dont like gay people

I bet with the right "persuasion" that could be changed. wink
"I don't understand this, but it sounds bad to me/how I was raised.....lets destroy it!"
Although, I am a tad sexist.

Dapper Gekko

As far as the actual topic goes: I try and live a pretty peaceful life myself.
I make a good effort at trying to keep drama away from me.
I don't particularly hate any group of people.
. . . . .
Well unless you count the truly idiotic.
I don't even dislike any religions even though there are a handful that have a problem with me.
I try and see the good in all people and things.

Now that's not to say I don't enjoy a good debate here and there. C:

Dapper Gekko

grand daddy troll
svnoyi inali
grand daddy troll
i dont like gay people

I bet with the right "persuasion" that could be changed. wink
oh god, my attempt to start a nerd rage as failed and now i am the one being trolled! well played my friend well played!

Haha, it was my pleasure good sir.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I approve of this thread.

We're just rude, cruel humans, and that's our only excuse for being as awful as we are.

I apologize to anyone I've bullied here in the past. It was all in good fun, but I'm sorry if it was cruel.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I think Valerie Solanas should be brought up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff