i dont like gay people

bisexuals not included, right?
emotion_kirakira
lol u know i am trolling toasty xd

Oh phew. emotion_kirakira
I was scared for a moment.

Dapper Phantom

zaptar13
They do not understand, they are unfamiliar with the thing of their hate, it makes them uncomfortable, they wish to be rid of it because of this alienation they get from it.

Probably the same reason I'm terrified of spiders, they make me uncomfortable since they are alien or unfamiliar to me, as a result I end up killing them with my shoe.
...This makes me re-evaluated trolling spiders.
Do you think I'm hurting their feelings?

gonk

Dapper Phantom

grand daddy troll
i dont like gay people
It is actually perfectly okay to not like gay people.
But why crusade against them??

Dapper Phantom

mixologies
BAWWWWWWW!!!
Someone had to make a mule. Got anymore for me to block, b***h??

Dapper Phantom

Gallifreyan Poet
Low IQ linked to racism and social conservatism. People resist what they cannot understand. Polar ideologies with strict rules, like conservative Christianity, are easier for people with lower IQ to grasp, and they will cling to their beliefs, well, religiously. It doesn't have to be religion, though - any black-and-white mentality attracts people who aren't that bright.
I love that this information, and this study, exists. People tend to ignore it but I think it really does just prove that they are actually too stupid.

2,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Dandrogyny
This is not addressed to anyone in particular. It does, however, address a group of individuals. These individuals make up the masses of people who occupy "hate" groups, and "anti" movements. This includes but is certainly NOT limited to:

- Xenophobia/racism
- Homophobia/anti-gay
- Transphobi/cissexist
- Islamophobes/anti-muslim
- Hatred against other religions
- Hatred against atheists/secularism
- Hatred of members of a political party
- Ablism/attack on the disabled or mentally ill
- Conflating disorder with illness
- Bullying/cliques/stereotyping
- Sexism/misogyny/misandry
- etc.

So this thread is not about any particular group of haters. HOWEVER, it is NOT A general discussion because it is about the Bigoted Lifestyle. Allow me to define this below:

Someone who lives a "bigoted lifestyle" spends their free time crusading AGAINST movements or certain individuals who are a member of said movement or group. These are the people who, for instance, attempt to "erase" a group of people by attacking them endlessly, usually in internet sparring (though, rarely, some do it in person).

Can you say you are a person who's actively harassed someone over something? Like other than being an a*****e or ignorant? Do you challenge people's political/religious beliefs, their sexuality, gender identity or otherwise? I think we can all say we've bullied furries, for instance.

Why do they feel it's is their "place" to call someone out, and make sure they know they're "delusional" just because they disagree with what they believe? There's a difference between conflicting with facts, and having a difference of opinion.

I do not understand people who actively SEEK OUT new "victims" to harass. You cannot change a person, especially not by being a piece of s**t to them. They will dig even deeper. It's a pretty good rule of thumb to know you can't change people, period. They will do what they want. And if their lifestyle is not against the law or actively harming people, why the ******** do they give a s**t?

See, I get people arguing passionately about politics. Because that s**t affects people. However, I do NOT understand people attacking homosexuals, transsexuals, people of any race (because of their race), disabled people, people who dress/look a certain way, members of peaceful religions/secularism, etc. These people's lifestyles might "disturb" them or conflict with their traditional values, but why are they so focused on basically talking trans to that person? Are they trying to destroy that person or make them kill themselves? Are they trying to maker that person act as ugly as they feel that person is? What is the point in backing them into a corner? Are they just personally getting off of this for their bruised ego?

What do you think? Why do people go on hateful crusades?

Let's be clear. I have respect for strong, passionate opinions-- when they are backed by a thorough understanding of a subject. Most bigots I run into are so ignorant. But the ignorance itself does not explain why they waste this much time talking trash to people.

I understand aggression when you are dealing with an idiot. Like someone who really does not know what the ******** they are talking about, starting s**t with you. I am talking about the INSTIGATORS. What are they getting out of it? Why do they start these battles, do you think?

It can be any number of things that drive instigators to do what they do. Boredom, close-mindedness, the way they were raised, things they've experienced throughout their lives (such as negative contact with the group they become impassioned about taking down; I'm not excusing their actions, but merely pointing out their apparent victim complex), and for some reason, some of them genuinely believe they're doing the "right thing" by harassing people whom are different from them.

Do I agree with these aittudes? No. As you stated, it's one thing to debate with someone; being able to discuss your opinion in a civil manner with someone who has a differing opinion is one thing. Hunting them down, spreading lies about them, or threatening them is a whole other story.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quote:
And if their lifestyle is not against the law or actively harming people, why the ******** do they give a s**t?

I just wanted to point out that, even if a certain lifestyle is a against the law that doesnt mean that we should be against it or fight it. The law isnt always right and as far as im concerned the law shouldnt have any say what I do with my body, so if i live a certain lifestyle that isnt hurting anyone then the law should butt out. but what do you say on this topic here Dandy?

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Phantom

The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quote:
And if their lifestyle is not against the law or actively harming people, why the ******** do they give a s**t?

I just wanted to point out that, even if a certain lifestyle is a against the law that doesnt mean that we should be against it or fight it. The law isnt always right and as far as im concerned the law shouldnt have any say what I do with my body, so if i live a certain lifestyle that isnt hurting anyone then the law should butt out. but what do you say on this topic here Dandy?

User ImageUser Image
I agree with that but basically what I meant was dangerous or something. Like rape, abuse, murder, hate-crimes, etc, which are illegal with good reason.

Why do people keep calling my "Dandy"? My name is Dan. Daniel. I am a man and "Dandy" has never been my name.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Well.

WBC.

DAMN THEM TO HELL.

NO. DAMN THEM TO LIFE. FOREVER. That's all.

If they ever come back to my city, I'm bringing an AK-47. evil

Kawaii Sentai

Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quote:

User ImageUser Image
I agree with that but basically what I meant was dangerous or something. Like rape, abuse, murder, hate-crimes, etc, which are illegal with good reason.

Why do people keep calling my "Dandy"? My name is Dan. Daniel. I am a man and "Dandy" has never been my name.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Yeah and those things should be illegal because they are genuiinely damaging to another. Im just pointing out that some laws exists that shouldnt because they arent hurting anyone. Like in california, there is a law against having your trashcans in plain sight. No one enforces it, but its still a ticketable law.
And its because of your username, it starts with Dan and in the middle is a D and ends with a Y. If it makes you feel better you can call me Melons, for my name being Melany and not having any Melons. (If you know what I mean)

User ImageUser Image

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
We're all bigots. Everyone has opinions, and many don't agree with us.

Dapper Phantom

The Forbidden Soul
Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quote:

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Yeah and those things should be illegal because they are genuiinely damaging to another. Im just pointing out that some laws exists that shouldnt because they arent hurting anyone. Like in california, there is a law against having your trashcans in plain sight. No one enforces it, but its still a ticketable law.
And its because of your username, it starts with Dan and in the middle is a D and ends with a Y. If it makes you feel better you can call me Melons, for my name being Melany and not having any Melons. (If you know what I mean)

User ImageUser Image
Right but see that law does not involve "harming" anyone, I'm pretty sure I made that clear.

Probably changing my username. I don't want people to have an excuse to call me that name.

Original Genius

5,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dandrogyny
I think we can all say we've bullied furries, for instance.

Nuh uh. stare Dat's jus' like when peoples says dat "everyone is racist" for tries for justifies dey own racisms. rolleyes
Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quote:

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Right but see that law does not involve "harming" anyone, I'm pretty sure I made that clear.

Probably changing my username. I don't want people to have an excuse to call me that name.

Dandrogyny sounds awesome though.. emo

Dapper Phantom

iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
Dandrogyny
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quote:

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Dandrogyny sounds awesome though.. emo
I was thinking of "Dandrogynous" but it has the same issue.
Idk what I want to do but I'm tired of people changing my name on this site. I'm Daniel/Dan. Nothing else. Not Dandy. Not Danny. Not Dani. Not Danielle. Not "Daniela". Not any of that s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff