just weird...>< 0.16197183098592 16.2% [ 46 ]
other 0.13028169014085 13.0% [ 37 ]
ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! 0.22535211267606 22.5% [ 64 ]
he/she's okay.... 0.21830985915493 21.8% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 >

Oh snap, he's ugly stalker and I'm scared of him. Ew. -shivers- burning_eyes

And there's another stalker, but he's not that bad. Just.. Weird. gonk
OMG, this one girl totally crushed on me once and it was too obvious. I thought she was kind of cute too until it started getting creepy, like the occasion look once in a while but then it became to like, staring. lmao.
I've only ever had two people like me, (That i know of) and i happen to like them back. xD So i supose mine don't count. One of them's a football player and the other is a Black smith. xp
I think 99% of the men that hit on me are normal enough.

But I do attract some weird ones sometimes. Guys that follow me home and stuff. I remember one week a man came up to me, knelt down and bit me on the thigh. gonk He was just like "I'm so sorry, I just had to..."
Ugh, that was creepy. But sadly, not the worst I've had to deal with.
The weird ones I had came from when I worked at Suncoast back in high school. The one was a frequent customer who, while being a very nice guy, had to have been at least twice my age at the time. He wanted to take me out to dinner sometime because I seemed like a nice girl. Yeah, no.

Then there was this other guy that came in with his friend. They spent a lot of time in the store browsing and eventually left. Awhile later they came back and I started noticing how they kept eying me. The one guy finally asked for my number; he smelled like cigarette smoke and even his leather jacket was ugly--there was no way in hell I was giving that guy my number. What a sleaze ball.

Thank gods I've finally found somebody who's incredibly awesome--all the weirdos were making me feel like there was something severely wrong with me.
This happened just this tuesday...

i was walking with my girl friends after taking our break from a 4 hour lecture..
a group of gay people (transvestites) passed next to us on the hallway, and i was busy talkin to my friend when one of them turned back, walked towards me and told me "hi there beautiful.." directly on my face with a deep natural manly voice. burning_eyes

i didn't know how should i react, and after considering the appropriate response, i just smiled.

i dunno what's up with that person, but my friends were giggling and telling me that i must turn that gay person back into a guy coz he's a waste. mrgreen
Seo_Koishi
Ouch. Mean thread.

The weirdest person who ever crushed on me was this one guy. He was nice enough. I didn't know him well. But somewhere in our convo started trying to make dates with me: Asking me to go see a movie we were talking about... asking to have a nail polishing party with me 0_o ( no joke).... I was a bit annoyed that he wouldn't just come out and ask me out. Not because I wanted to date him at all, just that his hints were so grossly blatant... it was almost an insult to the art of flirting.

can i inquire what a nail polishing party is?? O_O;
I don't think anyone's ever had a crush on me.
ohh god
i have a stalker. He's called Damon. I'm in the last year of high school (year 11) and he's in year 9. He started dying his hair black because i dye mine black/blue and he tries to make friends with my friends and basically is taking over every aspect of my life. He's grabbed my arse sent me txts, phoned me stalked me (my friend gave him my phone number gonk ) he really scares me. He isnt nice to lookat and his voice isnt that nice either. It really upsets me when i'm in school cause i know werever my friends are he'll be with them waiting for me. crying
Aw, I feel bad for the poor nerd D biggrin ate him, it would make him a happy nerd =)
she stalk me and is ugly rude mean stupid and yeah
The weird people that used to have crushes on me stalked me...literally.
And they made me feel very uncomfortable.

It sucked. emo Never letting that happening again.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
No one's ever had a crush on me as far as I know, but, my friend (Who's 16) has a grade 8 girl, who writes creepy lovenotes to him in his honesty box on facebook, and also UPDATED him on how her day of stalking him went, calls him honey etc. He's talked to her ONCE. XD

Just imagine getting things like "I didn't see you again today, couldn't find you, I will have to try again tomorrow, I guess honey!" Every once and awhile...*shudder* I feel bad for him, and the girl, the guy, isn't even cute, or that smart, or even generally likeable O.o.

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
theres a girl that likes me up at school, shes nice looking, she usually wears pink and black, like alot of girl punks do, she has a half-sister, she got randomly punched in the face by some idiot boy at school, so she got him jumped by her older brothers, who are like her, ( with the punk thing, you know. ) she acts pretty nice to everyone most of the time, unless she's in a bad mood, she's blonde, and her sister has black hair, I think I like her a bit too, but I really dont have a style, I usually stay quiet and keep to myself unless someone wants to talk to me.
he s a weird guy he like just whenever he sees me he looks away and like he then blushes or something it seems weird... ninja stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff