just plain ugly xP 0.03169014084507 3.2% [ 9 ]
fat 0.038732394366197 3.9% [ 11 ]
just weird...>< 0.16197183098592 16.2% [ 46 ]
other 0.13028169014085 13.0% [ 37 ]
ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! 0.22535211267606 22.5% [ 64 ]
he/she's okay.... 0.21830985915493 21.8% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

There's this one guy in particular and he's liked me for a few years now.

He's horribly strange. I went to a festival with my friends and we could imitate him and scare the crap out of each other. He has this thing that he hovers over me and goes "Mmm," which is the scariest thing in the world. I thought if I kept rejecting him he'd, like, kill me in my sleep while making that sound.

He's nice and all. Not cute in the bit. Very ugly, actually. My friend likes him (I don't see why, honestly. He's pretty dumb), so I invited him to a party at my house so we could at least make him a bit presentable.

Hopefully he starts liking her, because I don't need someone like him all over me. Plus, I'll be with my ex, so he'll probably get really mad. He seems to love to glare at guys I talk to and since I hug every guy I see (besides him!), he'll probably whine about it later.

He's also a liar. He told everyone he went on a date with me and I want to hang out with him alone (the night just mentioned), but I never invited him to anything and on this supposed "date" my friend invited him and I didn't even sit near the people. Gosh. He's so nerdy.
Здравствуйте

He is strange... yet... omg I'm with him xD At first I thought he was just a weirdo talking to me but then I fell in love with his weirdness, I just love how he is xD
Psychotic kid who got kickout of school last year for making a hit list, stalks me at lunch, calls me at like 7 a.m. some days when we don't have school. I can't stand him. For four years now... Can I kill him?
Sounds legit. You should let him hit it.
He was
-A stalker
-Memorized all the rape laws of Ohio, was working on Kentucky
-had a lot of acne and greasy hair and this busted up trench coat thing
-stared at a lunar eclipse
so my stockers
1) hes a junior hes crazy hes like a sex fanatic i dont think hes had any ever and wver will
2) hes going out with my cousin to get closer to me
3) hes really cuet and im inlove with him his name is Ricky heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mmm, nobody ever stays in love with me for very long.
Or at least that I can pick up on. I don't talk a lot...

The only one that immediately comes to mind is this kid that came back from a student exchange this year.
Very perverted; constantly talking of sex, sex with teachers, etc...
Mainly just annoying. I don't think I've ever met a boy I couldn't stand to that degree.
He had mood swings like a grade nine girl, it was insane.
He used to do in art class, paintings of women as meat.
Constantly weird, offensive, and hard to deal with.
Very hostile if you didn't treat him super nice.
I hated him. So much.

Not bad looking. Shorter, weird thin-ish build.
BIG jaw. Like, Leno big, but a more defined point.
Was cute with emo-ish style, went kind of homeless-I-think-I'm-vintage though.

Gawd I'm glad I don't have to put up with him anymore.
gonk
well the guy that likes me, i kinda really like him back XD

1) hes a total perv
2) he kinda acts gay a lot-- like he pretends to rape other guys and its kinda disturbing
3) pretends to sexually harass you, though i know he never will actually do it
4) is actually a total sweetheart
When I was in grade four, I was friends with an autistic kid. He had a fantasy world in which he was named Rapta and he could throw people around the world two times. Around grade six, he started talking about me being queen of his harem and the mating habits of the animals on Turok (whom he believed he was the brother of, as well as Kid Rock. I am not kidding you). He exposed himself to me in grade seven and told me that he was my pet velociraptor. He took some of my hair as well and followed me everywhere.

Benevolent Lover

The people who crush on my best friend: Stalkers.
The people who crush on my good friend: Mentally Handicapped.
People who crush on me: Social Rejects that are Super Boring to talk to.
Mine aren't really weird, but they're always guys that I just can't talk to comfortably. One was a friend of mine who you couldn't talk to without being lectured at about something related to Judaism. Luckily, since I'm not Jewish, he never asked me out. Other guys are usually shy ones that I just have trouble holding conversations with and I just can't connect with because of it. I don't do well with shy guys, cause I'm sort of shy myself.

Oh, there are definitely random guys that seem to try to flirt with me on the internet as well. I'll be polite and talk to them, but it's just a bit awkward.
On the other side of this- i seem to be the the weird girl that likes the normal guys x[ I think i scare them away >_> Dammit.
Mmm...
No one actually has had a crush on me.
Well, no one that has enough guts to tell me to my face-
they leave it to their friends to do that.
Of course when they do,
that means they have no confidence and are shy.
Which is bad if I start singing really really loud at the mall.
there is this one guy that is two years younger than me. he really, really likes me and i don't really
know what to do about him. he is sweet funny and caring and i know that he would treat me nicer than any of my past bf. but the thing is that he is 13 and i am 15 almost 16.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff