Total Votes:[ 284 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

This may seem like a weird/mean topic, but this guy likes me, and he's:
-not smart
-pimply
-no friends...at all
-teachers hate him
-and he STALKS ME

And he told me WHY once, and he said it was because I'm the only girl that didn't throw him on the ground and kick him XD

And he gave me another reason: because I'm pretty. Sure thats what most people look for in each other but still! So I told him, "That's so shallow!" and he replied, "Im not shallow I'm as deep as the ocean!"

xD

SO share the characteristics of the people that crush on you. And it doesn't count if you like them back and went out with them -___-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At one point this guy at my high school liked me, he was a senior and I was a junior.
He was really tall though, and incredibly... erm, wide. He also didn't seem to have any friends and he was
always walking around school with his headphones on, listening to music. Very quiet guy....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one had me kicking myself a while ago.

There was this guy that liked me when I was in grade 7.
He was really overweight, and I was a pretty shallow kid, and not old enough to date.
So I rejected him, of course.

I completly forgot about him, and a couple days ago, I came across him on another website.
He's now tall, thin, muscular, and pretty good looking. D:

I wish I could have kicked myself in the a**.
Audz got scuuurvy

This one had me kicking myself a while ago.

There was this guy that liked me when I was in grade 7.
He was really overweight, and I was a pretty shallow kid, and not old enough to date.
So I rejected him, of course.

I completly forgot about him, and a couple days ago, I came across him on another website.
He's now tall, thin, muscular, and pretty good looking. D:

I wish I could have kicked myself in the a**.

O_O
dayum. ok jk but gosh that sucks >>
There was a guy who liked me because I didn't look down on him at school when he was making his jokes.
But he had bad looks and personality and always tried to be near me.
I feel kind of shallow...

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
sigh i am prob the wierd guy who crushes on this girl cuase one time like the girl i liked won a game of volyvall so i tried to give her a congragitory hug cuase evryone was and sh ran away scraemin lmao XD crying yaaaaaaaaa......im sad.....raely sad.................
Back in high school a guy got dressed up (as in tie and dress shirt/pants) and asked me out 6 times. Six friggin' times. I felt bad but come on, 1. I wasn't interested and 2. I was with someone.

Soon thereafter his friend would ask me why I rejected him and I told him, but he didn't believe me. He kept telling me to say yes, but then came out with this statement: "You know, if you don't want to be with him you can go out with me." I just couldn't believe he was doing that to his friend. Mind you, one of his only friends. Come to think of it, he also told me once he'd dump his current girlfriend in a heartbeat if I were to go out with him. How faithful. stare
Lets see...where to begin

There was a guy i went to homecoming with but he turned out to be really creepy and i ignored him for awhile. But i was in his creative writing class and he got to class early to get a seat next to me. I was kinda emo in dress at that time and he died his hair, got his ear pierced and started to where all black. And then when i finally said "get the ******** away" he wrote a story for class about a guy who kills himself because the girl doesn't like him.

Then there was this guy who was a foot shorter than me. He followed me around, talked to me all the time. We were friends, and then he asked me to winter formal 2 months in advanced and i told him i would hang out but not be his gf and he went into an emo rant about how no one likes him.

Then this other kid was a complete nerd anime freak and he wrote his email adress all over my hw assignments and demanded i emailed him. He would wait by my locker to talk to me and just glare at me all the time when i talked to other boys.

And now i have a wonderful boyfriend and the latter two of the aformentioned glare at him too!
Picture a more discusting Chris from Family Guy. And he had a girl name (Lexi). He was a weird one alright crying scary to think about.

5,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
In the 6th grade this pudgy Italian guy who was shorter than me was just talking to me and randomly said, "I like you...a lot." eek I just said,"Hmmm. Uhhh, I have to go now. Sorry I just don't like you like that."
That's just one example of the type of people I attract unfortunately.
this guy...right...stalked me for awhile...I knew him kinda from school....and well it was wierd...it got to the point where he followed me home...then one day he asked me out...I turned him...and explained why...he took it alright...and well that was the end of the stalker...lol my father chased him away...
The person that had a crush on me (and later we dated sweatdrop ) was rather weird, most of his weirdness was kind of cute and funny but one thing I couldn't nor would want to get use to. Was the fact that he told me, he had another person inside of him (like a second spirit) and he was all serious about it... Not something, I find attractive in a mate stare
Oh, god. x_x Weird guys always crush on me. Then I have to tell them I'm a lesbian, and watch their souls die...

My friend Miles I'm pretty sure crushes on me. I've known him since elementary school. gonk He looks like a frog...including the grease & spots D:

He's a nice guy...but...there's no way in hell.

Also, my friend Ryan I sat next to in freshman english crushed on me for the longest time, he was always flirting with me and then when I told him I was a lesbian you would have thought I had told him his mother had died. Poor kid. I don't even talk to him anymore. >_>

I think my friend Van Camp is crushing on me right now. He's really really really tall and really really really skinny & blackfoot indian/white, so he's pretty good looking. But still. D:
VidaDog
The person that had a crush on me (and later we dated sweatdrop ) was rather weird, most of his weirdness was kind of cute and funny but one thing I couldn't nor would want to get use to. Was the fact that he told me, he had another person inside of him (like a second spirit) and he was all serious about it... Not something, I find attractive in a mate stare

oh wow...that is wierd...I would have ran..and ran far away...that could have been dangerous...
Mine all fit into 3 categories-
1. Stalkers
2. My best friends
3. A creepy combination of the above
gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items