Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I slept with my best friend several times despite us both having boyfriends. I came clean to mine and we became stronger. It took awhile for the trust to come back, but it did eventually.

She never told her guy, even when they were married we slept together because I was terrified she would kill herself if she didn't have some form of release. sad

Adorable Fisher

klebold5
MarigoldMari
Most relationships I've been in (90% of them) were results of affairs where the person got interested in me while they were in a relationship and due to my almost nonexistent self esteem I became the "other woman" or the "other man" whichever they preferred. Then they broke up with their s.o to be with me but then cheated on me with other people but of course they did because they're slimy scum. And of course, these "relationships" were not actually relationships as I know better now, they were "skin" relationships if you get my drift. Also, many of these "relationships" were "slave/master" things which I did not enjoy but went along with because once again no self esteem.

I can't tell you how nice it is to be in a relationship that's not like that for once.
You do not deserve one.
What do you mean?
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari
Most relationships I've been in (90% of them) were results of affairs where the person got interested in me while they were in a relationship and due to my almost nonexistent self esteem I became the "other woman" or the "other man" whichever they preferred. Then they broke up with their s.o to be with me but then cheated on me with other people but of course they did because they're slimy scum. And of course, these "relationships" were not actually relationships as I know better now, they were "skin" relationships if you get my drift. Also, many of these "relationships" were "slave/master" things which I did not enjoy but went along with because once again no self esteem.

I can't tell you how nice it is to be in a relationship that's not like that for once.
You do not deserve one.
What do you mean?
Think about it. Nobody endures 90% of their relationships as such, without repetition. Repeated mistakes either indicates stupidity if it was not intentional. You were engaged in these relationships just as much as your partner was. This is a fancy way of saying you enjoyed that life while it lasted. And now your pathetic attempt to escape your past is being held together by some sorry loser who doesn't know who you really are.

Adorable Fisher

klebold5
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari

You do not deserve one.
What do you mean?
Think about it. Nobody endures 90% of their relationships as such, without repetition. Repeated mistakes either indicates stupidity if it was not intentional. You were engaged in these relationships just as much as your partner was. This is a fancy way of saying you enjoyed that life while it lasted. And now your pathetic attempt to escape your past is being held together by some sorry loser who doesn't know who you really are.
Wow, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I don't think you'll ever understand the mind of somebody (me) who has been so abused in their life that they think they deserved to be somebody's "seconds". I repeated the behavior because I didn't know any better. I thought that's what relationships were. But now somebody is showing me that I am worth something and how being used and abused is not what a romantic relationship should be. So excuse you Mr. Assumptive.
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari

You do not deserve one.
What do you mean?
Wow, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I don't think you'll ever understand the mind of somebody (me) who has been so abused in their life that they think they deserved to be somebody's "seconds". I repeated the behavior because I didn't know any better. I thought that's what relationships were. But now somebody is showing me that I am worth something and how being used and abused is not what a romantic relationship should be. So excuse you Mr. Assumptive.
What little information we have through the internet necessitates assumption.

You knew better. I may have woken up on the wrong side of the bed, but at least I knew it was the wrong side. If you were old enough to have a boyfriend, you were old enough to have friends or peers to discuss events in your life. To speak about scars.

Is it that girl in Mississippi? Oh no, it's a boyfriend now.

Adorable Fisher

klebold5
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari

You do not deserve one.
What do you mean?

You knew better. I may have woken up on the wrong side of the bed, but at least I knew it was the wrong side. If you were old enough to have a boyfriend, you were old enough to have friends or peers to discuss events in your life. To speak about scars.

Screw you. I opened up in this thread because of the question asked in the OP. I don't need to listen to how some assumptive person thinks I'm a bad person because of my past relationships. The relationship you referenced in your last sentence was over a year ago, too. Its creepy that you even remember it.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
klebold5
You do not deserve one.

Klebold don't be mean, you're making people aggressive again.
u sound like really rapey actually :/ thats not the same thing

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

Wow dude you need therapy.
While I've dated a person or two out of my 'age range', I've never cheated or put someone in a position where they would be cheating on someone because that's ******** up. You should respect the fact that there is a boundary set in place for a reason.

Rainbow Lover

I'm the third sister wife of four. My husband was already with two other women before we became involved. I honestly don't care if people consider it taboo, it works for us and we're very happy.
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari
What do you mean?

Screw you. I opened up in this thread because of the question asked in the OP. I don't need to listen to how some assumptive person thinks I'm a bad person because of my past relationships. The relationship you referenced in your last sentence was over a year ago, too. Its creepy that you even remember it.
I don't care what experiences you may have had as long as you learned from it.

Sometimes people go into deep chaos in their lives, situations such as your past are needed to be used as learning experiences for who you will become later on in life.

It hurts to open up sometimes, feeling naked and vulnerable, but is needed for healing. So I am glad you did something worthy for yourself and I hope you forgive yourself from the past you. Because who you are now, as a caring person who is open to share their experiences of turbulence is thanks to the "opportunity" of the challenges you have faced in the past.

Challenges help us to grow as people. They set to strive within us a backbone needed to be more centered and grounded people. You have been through a lot to learn what you don't prefer.

Now it's time for you to go into the direction you DO prefer and set nothing less than to be the best you can be at any given moment.

Being in the present, embracing your challenges as exciting learning possibilities to be a better person, is truly a wonderful thing to have. Like a diamond, needed to go through the fire to come out strong..

The story you told me reminded me of an art I made awhile ago, so I feel like sharing the quote here with you 3nodding

User Image
"Despite my bad past, I still managed to be as you see me now"
Dementia DarkMoon
Wow dude you need therapy.
While I've dated a person or two out of my 'age range', I've never cheated or put someone in a position where they would be cheating on someone because that's ******** up. You should respect the fact that there is a boundary set in place for a reason.
How old are you exactly?

Adorable Fisher

Minion1
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari
klebold5
MarigoldMari
What do you mean?

I don't care what experiences you may have had as long as you learned from it.

Sometimes people go into deep chaos in their lives, situations such as your past are needed to be used as learning experiences for who you will become later on in life.

It hurts to open up sometimes, feeling naked and vulnerable, but is needed for healing. So I am glad you did something worthy for yourself and I hope you forgive yourself from the past you. Because who you are now, as a caring person who is open to share their experiences of turbulence is thanks to the "opportunity" of the challenges you have faced in the past.

Challenges help us to grow as people. They set to strive within us a backbone needed to be more centered and grounded people. You have been through a lot to learn what you don't prefer.

Now it's time for you to go into the direction you DO prefer and set nothing less than to be the best you can be at any given moment.

Being in the present, embracing your challenges as exciting learning possibilities to be a better person, is truly a wonderful thing to have. Like a diamond, needed to go through the fire to come out strong..

The story you told me reminded me of an art I made awhile ago, so I feel like sharing the quote here with you 3nodding

User Image
"Despite my bad past, I still managed to be as you see me now"
Thank you for that. These are beautiful words and a beautiful picture. I did learn from my mistakes, a big lesson. I just want to educate others that they don't need to lower themselves just to get love from scummy people who don't know what love is. You do deserve better, and someday somebody great is going to come along who treats you right if you just wait. I learned that myself after waiting a long time.
i guess

i mean i've dated my share of drug king pins and dope boys
but it was a phase

i guess if you're old school all of mines are because my dudes are black

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Unfortunately, I have. I say unfortunately, because I am not proud of my actions. I cheated on my ex whom I was with for 6 years with a guy who was also in a relationship. I'd like to say we got a really good thing out of a bad situation considering the affair guy & I are currently engaged. But no, that's bullshit & for me to say that makes me deserve a sucker punch. Of course, I'm not going to leave him just because it's in the good moral sense to do so. I am engaged to him for a reason, I'm in love. I may not be able to control my feelings, but I have learned I should control how I act on them. I am 100% positive I will never cheat again. It is the worst guilt to carry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff