Welcome to Gaia! ::

Before reading on, I want to go directly on the discussion at hand.

LDDiscuss: Have you ever got into a taboo relationship such as having an affair with someone who's already taken?

I will add my stories on my second post

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
short answer: yes, more than one kind.

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

no bc i have morals duh
I somehow find myself tempted in "dangerous" situations as far as relationships go.

-My brother's first girlfriend had a bad history, as in she got raped and s**t, and liked sex a lot. So whenever my brother was not around, she would come to me and start giving me a b*****b. Then one night I wanted to ******** her but her dad came to pick her up, very bad timing....

- My first girlfriend was a beautiful sri lankan that look like she was of spanish origin. A lot of guys were always after her and I have to admit, it was fun being with a girl a lot of guys sought after. We had to keep our relationship a secret because if her family knew, they would disown her. Especially a girl in a culture such as the ones known around Sri Lanka. A lot of drama just keeping it a secret while her parents were trying to keep her "pure".

-When my first girlfriend and I broke up, I went on a vacation with a friend and he brought along some family members. I got down and dirty with his sister, even fingering her underneath the bed sheets, in front of her family, as we were all chilling on the bed watching a movie or something. Then had sex on the bed a few nights later while her younger brother was sleeping beside us.

-Another one was when this girl broke up with her boyfriend and still had feelings for him. So I made her imagine I was her ex ******** her. Then a few weeks later, I had sex with her friend because her friend was ******** up like that. As in she wants guys that slept with others even though she was toying with someone else.

-Had an affair with my cousin. She came to Philippines and has her family still in Asia, so she's married. Nothing really happened with her other than me being in bed with her all touchy feely and she only stopped me whenever I try to go down her pants.

-Another girl is just that she had a boyfriend. Didn't even mentioned that she was in a relationship until the deed was done

-And another one is a really popular girl in her own rights. She's in a long lasting relationship and went clubbing a lot. So I made a move on her, knowing that she already has a boyfriend. And I think I influenced her to keep cheating with other guys.

-Latest one is my best friend. We always smoke up but I kept myself from being tempted because she's such a good friend and she's engaged. When I told her my intentions, she freaked so nothing really happened. But now our friendship became awkward
Chieftain Twilight
Please do tell in detail as I had in my second post 3nodding
LARSZIEL
no bc i have morals duh
I love a girl with morals. The journey is even more thrilling but it'll always end up bad with a lot of drama

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Minion1
Chieftain Twilight

I'd rather not.
Chieftain Twilight
Minion1
Chieftain Twilight

I'd rather not.
I respect that even more actually.

Adorable Fisher

Most relationships I've been in (90% of them) were results of affairs where the person got interested in me while they were in a relationship and due to my almost nonexistent self esteem I became the "other woman" or the "other man" whichever they preferred. Then they broke up with their s.o to be with me but then cheated on me with other people but of course they did because they're slimy scum. And of course, these "relationships" were not actually relationships as I know better now, they were "skin" relationships if you get my drift. Also, many of these "relationships" were "slave/master" things which I did not enjoy but went along with because once again no self esteem.

I can't tell you how nice it is to be in a relationship that's not like that for once.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
MarigoldMari
Most relationships I've been in (90% of them) were results of affairs where the person got interested in me while they were in a relationship and due to my almost nonexistent self esteem I became the "other woman" or the "other man" whichever they preferred. Then they broke up with their s.o to be with me but then cheated on me with other people but of course they did because they're slimy scum. And of course, these "relationships" were not actually relationships as I know better now, they were "skin" relationships if you get my drift. Also, many of these "relationships" were "slave/master" things which I did not enjoy but went along with because once again no self esteem.

I can't tell you how nice it is to be in a relationship that's not like that for once.

the sheer amount of abusive and/or sexist relationships which the abuser or bigot tries to disguise as BDSM disgusts and infuriates me..... I'm terribly sorry that you went through that, and so many times.

assholes in leather give us all a bad name.
Have I been tempted by someone already in a relationship? Yes. Have I acted on that temptation? No. Being in a relationship myself it wasn't worth being disloyal to my significant other.

Adorable Fisher

Chieftain Twilight
MarigoldMari

the sheer amount of abusive and/or sexist relationships which the abuser or bigot tries to disguise as BDSM disgusts and infuriates me..... I'm terribly sorry that you went through that, and so many times.

Yes, I quite agree. Most of the "submissive/slaves/pets" that I met during my time in their world were like me meaning they had no self esteem (absolutely zero) and I felt very bad for them and tried to help them see that they were worth more than this. It was very sad. I would go as far as to say there is brainwashing in it because having somebody who thinks that low of themselves is like pliable Play-Doh in a master's hands. A master can abuse their slave however they want, humiliate them (good god the humiliations I saw), and the slave will think they deserve that and think its actually a good thing. Even now it makes me have a desperate mixture of anger and sadness just thinking about it. But that's not what this thread is about. Just went on a little rant.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
MarigoldMari
Chieftain Twilight
MarigoldMari

Yes, I quite agree. Most of the "submissive/slaves/pets" that I met during my time in their world were like me meaning they had no self esteem (absolutely zero) and I felt very bad for them and tried to help them see that they were worth more than this. It was very sad. I would go as far as to say there is brainwashing in it because having somebody who thinks that low of themselves is like pliable Play-Doh in a master's hands. A master can abuse their slave however they want, humiliate them (good god the humiliations I saw), and the slave will think they deserve that and think its actually a good thing. Even now it makes me have a desperate mixture of anger and sadness just thinking about it. But that's not what this thread is about. Just went on a little rant.

I wouldn't dare call that person a "master" of anyone. that isn't what Masters are really like. he's an example of how abusive ******** can use the BDSM lifestyle as their excuse to mistreat people. it is not accepted or condoned in the Leather community, and we actively shame and weed out these sorts of people.

Dom/Sub relationships of all kinds are meant to be equal partnerships. informed consent, mutual respect, and loving care are all cornerstones of these dynamics, and the relationships are built on deep trust and open honest communication. anyone who deviates from any of this is not truly fit to call themselves "Master" or "Pet", and are not conducting themselves in a healthy manner.

I can only hope that I can improve your opinion of the Kinky Lifestyle. I have no intention of roping you back into it, of course (hah. punny). but I do hate to see another person feel a stigma against it because of an a*****e in leather.

I and many other Kinksters I know actually habitually and/or professionally take in formerly abused Subs, and often help them recover from the effects of abuse. I also know of plenty of non-kinky support groups and resource centers you and others can go through.
MarigoldMari

You do not deserve one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces