Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Receiver

bliess
Eisefin
This was no revenge scheme. This was your way of getting back what you wanted, which was the attention and desire of your ex-boyfriend. A healthy-minded individual would have been able to heal and forgive the transgressions that happened to you in a previous relationship because letting go and only doing what’s best for yourself to make yourself happy without them is being healed and no longer the victim.

Subconsciously, I don’t think you were ever ready to let go of him. There were other ways you could have messed up their relationship, but you chose to jump right into having sex with him more than once. So, yeah, you just wanted to have him again – even fleetingly.

And now that you have this on your record, you are officially as low and as much of a scumbag as he is. Do you think this is a highlight of your life? Using your body as a sexual tool to make people break up for your own selfish satisfaction? How do you suppose any of your following suitors are going to feel about that? Do you think they are even going to want to be with you knowing that if they screw up somehow you might use your body in some way to “get revenge”?

Honestly, you’re no better than he was for cheating on you. That’s even worse, really.

Using myself for my own "selfish satisfaction" to make them miserable as I was isnt revenge? rolleyes

I wanted his attention so I got it. I had sex with him because I wanted to and I succeeded in making them miserable in the end.

I'm not looking to get married or some s**t like that. If no one is going to marry me because of what I did then thats perfectly fine.

Who said anything about marriage? So you like the idea of people only coming to you because they know you’ll just be a nice, quick ******** and nothing more? Maybe living life as a morally compromised narcissist is easy for you considering that’s your own mental ailment.

Blessed Prophet

Was it shallow to do that, yeah, but whatever. If it made you happy then I guess it was worth it?
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Congrats.
You did what you wanted to make yourself happy, good for you.

User ImageUser Image
Thank you! I like your sig btw. Did you make that? biggrin

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yo, Honest truth?

If my girlfriend stole and raided my phone, hacked and stalked my facebook, AND my email account on a daily basis i'd probably be looking for a new girl too.
You're kind of a jerk to not have anything better to do than continue to stalk and ******** with his life even after broken up.

Break ups are supposed to be new opportunities not openings to pursue revenge.

Kawaii Sentai

bliess
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Congrats.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I did actually. I used an edit me gif and just added my avi to it. razz

User ImageUser Image
Eisefin
bliess
Eisefin
This was no revenge scheme. This was your way of getting back what you wanted, which was the attention and desire of your ex-boyfriend. A healthy-minded individual would have been able to heal and forgive the transgressions that happened to you in a previous relationship because letting go and only doing what’s best for yourself to make yourself happy without them is being healed and no longer the victim.

Subconsciously, I don’t think you were ever ready to let go of him. There were other ways you could have messed up their relationship, but you chose to jump right into having sex with him more than once. So, yeah, you just wanted to have him again – even fleetingly.

And now that you have this on your record, you are officially as low and as much of a scumbag as he is. Do you think this is a highlight of your life? Using your body as a sexual tool to make people break up for your own selfish satisfaction? How do you suppose any of your following suitors are going to feel about that? Do you think they are even going to want to be with you knowing that if they screw up somehow you might use your body in some way to “get revenge”?

Honestly, you’re no better than he was for cheating on you. That’s even worse, really.

Using myself for my own "selfish satisfaction" to make them miserable as I was isnt revenge? rolleyes

I wanted his attention so I got it. I had sex with him because I wanted to and I succeeded in making them miserable in the end.

I'm not looking to get married or some s**t like that. If no one is going to marry me because of what I did then thats perfectly fine.

Who said anything about marriage? So you like the idea of people only coming to you because they know you’ll just be a nice, quick ******** and nothing more? Maybe living life as a morally compromised narcissist is easy for you considering that’s your own mental ailment.

Oh ******** boo hoo. Can't read or what? You were the one assuming that I'd want to have "suitors". rolleyes

So what if I enjoy having sex with guys? Whats that got to do with you? Nothing. I will live my life the way I want to and if your going to give yourself a headache and act like such a prude then thats your loss.
tylergrrrl
bliess
tylergrrrl
I wish I was still 14.
Oh whoopee another old creep hanging around on gaia. lol

Wanna come over? ninja
Go and get a life you sad old hag. lol
Zelda42O
Yo, Honest truth?

If my girlfriend stole and raided my phone, hacked and stalked my facebook, AND my email account on a daily basis i'd probably be looking for a new girl too.
You're kind of a jerk to not have anything better to do than continue to stalk and ******** with his life even after broken up.

Break ups are supposed to be new opportunities not openings to pursue revenge.

Kind of a jerk? Kind of?
He used my FB, email and phone too. I looked through his.

If break up means looking for new people for you then great. This one wasn't for me.
So close to beautifully vindictive.
But you let it go high school.
I feel like I should take you under my wing and teach you proper psychological warfare.

My ex, who I still hook up with, who has a gf that I hate, is determined to marry me and wants to buy me a house after I get my degree. You've got a bunch of people pissed at you, I have no one pissed at me, one girl in a jealous rage, and one guy who wants to buy me things.
The Forbidden Soul
bliess
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Congrats.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I did actually. I used an edit me gif and just added my avi to it. razz

User ImageUser Image
It looks cool biggrin oh yeah I think Ive seen a few ones of pokemon doing that dance too!
real Gs move in silence
So close to beautifully vindictive.
But you let it go high school.
I feel like I should take you under my wing and teach you proper psychological warfare.

My ex, who I still hook up with, who has a gf that I hate, is determined to marry me and wants to buy me a house after I get my degree. You've got a bunch of people pissed at you, I have no one pissed at me, one girl in a jealous rage, and one guy who wants to buy me things.

Why thank you. biggrin What do you mean by "let it go high school"?

And thats... one of the BEST outcomes ever to a revenge plan that Ive heard of. You are a queen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff