Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good for you seriously, I wish people would actually applaud those lucky enough to get revenge.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

User ImageWhen I was about 14 or so, I briefly dated a boy from my high school. It wasn't serious and I never would have been so stupid as to have sex with him, but he cheated on me so I just sent a bunch of negative energy his way and the next week he came to school with a broken arm, a wrecked car, and a dead brother.

Interesting Genius

You're just as bad as the girl who he cheated on you with...
Oh no?

How does the saying go, about don't hang your dirty laundry where everyone can see?

Beloved Seeker

My ex has screwed me over. A couple of times. First, when he kissed me while he dating another girl, and now, when he broke a promise that he was going to date me again after I waited six months for him.
Wondering what I did?
I forgave him. I wished him the best of luck with his new significant other, and I'm trying to move on with my life. The best revenge is living well. Not to mention I told him he now owes me, so if and when his current relationship ends for whatever reason, we're going out. Oh, yes.

Interesting Citizen

Seems like something like that would actually have a negative effect on your reputation, though.
I would have never done that.
The Earth King
            x
            Good job. You're just as low as they are.

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
and the noble prize for shallow slut goes to..

Fashionable Gawker

Congratulations. He's a douchebag, and you're a manipulative sociopath. The best revenge would have been you growing as a person enough to not make the person you are dating your "everything", than finding someone who treats you right, and hearing about how he did the same to her without your involvement someday when you no longer care.
Disgusting.
Oh, okay. Psycho.

Noob

Revenge isn't always the best, but congrats.

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hope it's a troll.
hope it's a troll.
hope it's a troll.

if not that's sad.

Welcoming Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
No offense when I say this,

But the ignorant fool who boasts their achievement on olaces like this aren't really smart. REAL women can be conniving but.never admit the truth to their faults.

Other than that, a woman can make ir break a man and she decided to break a man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff