<3 </3

Pale or tan?

SCREW YOU. *poll whores* 0.046511627906977 4.7% [ 4 ]
Pale 0.58139534883721 58.1% [ 50 ]
Tan 0.081395348837209 8.1% [ 7 ]
Something inbewteen 0.2906976744186 29.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Most of the time I simply prefer average toned skin... but some people can REALLY pull of the fair skinned/pale look. and when they can, I swoon. XD

I generally don't like the look of tans but I don't tell people that.
I wish I could tan sad Sadly though, I just burn and I'm always pale. My boyfriend gets so tan, it's not fair lol

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm very pale. I never had a sunburn before even I always outside.
I don't like ridiculous, obviously fake tans.
I also don't care for people who are so pale that they look creepy.
I personally can't get much of a tan, just because it's how my skin works.
If they're white, I prefer pale people. I prefer being pale myself, but I'm a lifeguard, so that doesn't really work out.
i wish i was lighter since im mexican the lightest i can get is a weird yellow color sweatdrop
pale heart
its not worth it to subject yourself to unneccessary uv rays but a little tan looks healthier
I really don't mind, but I like tan a little more than pale.

But sadly, I can't really tan. I'm a redhead.
in between tan and pale is good :3

Apparently, I'm pretty pale for an Asian. More or less because I live in an area of the United States that is devoid of any possible sunlight. -___-
But I don't really care. Generally, what your natural skin tone is will be more suitable on your person.
For instance, my friend went to Japan for a week and came back...extraordinarily tan. It didn't look very good on him. xD
Thus proving that natural is best.

Rainbow Harvester

tan.
    unless it's a fake orangey tan. gonk

pale just looks unhealthy.
It depends on the person and whether or not they over do it really. Pale skin can look really pretty, but when people pile on white foundation it can end up looking really tacky. Tanned skin can look just as pretty, but when people pile on the fake tan you can end up looking really cheap. Either way if you go to either extreme you look ridiculous. It's about wearing what suits you, which is depending on your natural skin colour a variation of the two.
I'm tan smile

Don't Like: How a lot of ppl think I go to the beach every day
Like: I never get sunburns mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out