Pale or tan?

SCREW YOU. *poll whores* 0.046511627906977 4.7% [ 4 ]
Pale 0.58139534883721 58.1% [ 50 ]
Tan 0.081395348837209 8.1% [ 7 ]
Something inbewteen 0.2906976744186 29.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

The very thing you strive for ...

Because we have Irish weather, we have this phenomenon called 'fake tan', where you have to exfoliate your skin until you're red and sore, then apply this stuff that looks like ground Ooopah Loopahs and then let that dry and wash it all off again.

It's completely pointless and if you buy a cheap one ... well ... the consequences are looking like you've been tangoed.

I'm very serious.

I'll have to get tan for my graduation though. I have red hair (top o' the morning an' all that) and really pale skin that doesn't tan. It burns and then goes white again.

I have a preference to pale skin. Tans on dudes looks so wrong. It's too try hard.

... is the thing that makes you blind
I personally prefer pale to "medium" skin.

I've never liked tanning, but I think that's because whenever I got tan, everyone would think I was Hispanic. Dx
Beautiful milky even-toned unblemished skin is my preference.
I agree that it is entirely based on what looks best on a person. I could rock with either, depending on my haircut. If it looks sickeningly shaggy, I want to be careful not to get too pale, or it looks like I never leave my basement.
I've also seen a girl with copper-red hair who is just DYING to be tan.
Unfortunatley, she doesn't tan. She just gets more freckles, and looks ridiculous, because her skin and hair both look orange. All you see are her teeth and eyes.

Fluffy Snacker

15,375 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Friendly 100
I think paler skin is normally better looking, especially on a girl with darker hair, but really it doesn't matter to me. It's not what's on the outside that counts and all that hooplah.
i like tanned skin since i have tanned skin. but it isn't fake or anything.
I prefer pale skin most the time. I've very rarely ever seen anyone that was tanned or "bronzed" that I thought was hot. What am I you ask? Pretty close to the avatar.
i would rather be pale but too pale is creepy
personally I look better pale, because I'm asian. I like it when other people are tan though, blondes for example often look better with tans.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dolly Says:
Tanned skin is just icky o: I much prefer lighter skin.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wistful Seeker

26,400 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I can't tan even when I've tried and don't bother anymore. Why should I try to tan and end up looking like a leather bag like people I went to school with who tanned all the time. I'm almost 33, pale and have no wrinkles, so people (including teenagers) have thought I was as young as 17. Besides that, it is not healthy to get to much sun (or to little.)
Tute Sweet

There's nothing in this world that makes a person more artificial-looking than fake tan, you can always tell it's not real, and it looks horrible.
I agree. neutral
But I'm naturally tan, and I love it. Although, with other people I have no preference.
I'm quite pale, and I think pale is just better looking in general.

Tans... meh. If you get a natural tan, then it looks fine... but the people who tan always end up orange and ugly. Some tan is okay but they seem to like to overdo it. Ew.

Dangerous Lunatic

I don't really have skin prefrences for others. Just so long as you're not walking around as an artificial oompa loompa, then we're good! XP

As for me though, I wish I could have paler skin. Being Thai, I've got pretty tan skin. -_-; I do too many things outside anyways which keeps my skin tanned. >>;

3,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
On me, I like pale. Which is good I guess, because I am. (Although my grandma bugs me about not showing any thai-ness in me)
On others, whatever looks natural. Like, if a guy has shorter hair, I like tannish better, if they have a little longer hair, pale.

Oh wow! Hello other thai person! xDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces