Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doesnt North Korea make these idle, ridiculous threats every year?

Distinct Poster

Lunar Real Estate Agent
cat_rolleyes Yeah yeah yeah, here we go again.

North Korea, like every other country in the world, knows damn good and well that any invasion of South Korea would result in an alliance of overwhelming opposition against them, and that nuclear weapons are much much less effective than conventional weapons and are good for nothing but deterrence at best.

Don't buy into the hype.
I like you. A tip for you, fine sir. gaia_diamond
J.T3

For those who haven't heard, South Korea has receive another threat from North Korea. It threatened to reduce the South Korean government to ashes within 3 to 4 minutes along with their president and other rat-like elements. The threat raises concerns due to the shift of power to Kim-Jong Un. The threat seems to be a lot more specific when compared to the past. Satellite pictures reveal tunnels being constructed possibly in preparations for another nuclear test. Meanwhile China continued to vow closer ties with the North.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/23/11346567-north-korea-threatens-to-reduce-south-koreas-government-to-ashes?lite

Thoughts and opinions?

Personally I'm worried. I'm a poolie in the Marine Corps. I really don't want to have to go to war with
China. On a side note its very possible I could be stationed there, which would sucks a** in an event of a nuclear attack.

I dont blame you for being worried. sad I wish we could jus nt have war at all. :<
Dude they are allies cause I think china wants another ww3! But if they start now then we don't have enough people to go into war with them all our men and wemon are over seas for u know Afghanistan and all of them. Actually if they really wanted to the could first destroy our soldiers over there so we have no soldiers to help with other than the ones in training..... Anyway so far they are to afraid they r just hiding behind weapons to say tht they are the biggest and bold and brave people ever when they are actually really scared..... I would be scared of USA if I was one of them.. But I live in the USA and ik we can do anything!
AndyFrench
aspendarken
They do realize they are the only country that is small but has nuclear weapons... It's like they are saying hey ya I am small but I am dangerous! Like mu sister.. Anyway they are a pretty small country but they are standing up to the CIA the FBI the army navy and everything else. Also the uk and such man they are stupid!

Actually China is standing up to them. I am quite confident if North Korea didn't have the support/protection of Big Brother Beijing America would be quite a bit more aggressive with North Korea. See, the world currently works with large powers playing Rockem Sokem Robots with small powers. North Korea is a robot.
Dude I am worried muself cause I really don't want a war here tht would be took much kaos.... And another thing is that u know the presidential bunker tht we made years ago just incase we had a nuclear attack during the cold war against Russia.... I think they just hold that as a museum now... There goes that underground bunk now wat! GASP WE R NOT SAFE!!!!! eek eek cry cry cry gonk gonk mad eek eek eek
Ceramic Stardust
J.T3

For those who haven't heard, South Korea has receive another threat from North Korea. It threatened to reduce the South Korean government to ashes within 3 to 4 minutes along with their president and other rat-like elements. The threat raises concerns due to the shift of power to Kim-Jong Un. The threat seems to be a lot more specific when compared to the past. Satellite pictures reveal tunnels being constructed possibly in preparations for another nuclear test. Meanwhile China continued to vow closer ties with the North.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/23/11346567-north-korea-threatens-to-reduce-south-koreas-government-to-ashes?lite

Thoughts and opinions?

Personally I'm worried. I'm a poolie in the Marine Corps. I really don't want to have to go to war with
China. On a side note its very possible I could be stationed there, which would sucks a** in an event of a nuclear attack.

I dont blame you for being worried. sad I wish we could jus nt have war at all. :<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff