Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I don't usually believe in war, but. North Korea needs to be ******** blasted off the map.

Every week it's something with them. Just recently I read an article about how they're taking teenagers that are the top in computer classes and training them to be hackers, and that just a while ago they hacked into the biggest bank in Seoul. And it was clearly traced back to them.

Seriously, can we just ******** get rid of them. Not the people, but the leaders.

Feline Mage

neutral Did they name their little bottle rocket "South Korea"? Because that's all they could turn into ash. imo North Korea is a little bit like an internet toughguy. Sure they can be like LOL WE TURNIN' YOU TO ASH but in reality they're just being annoying to the rest of the countries around them.
A Roman For Your Thoughts
Is this thread still going?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeporrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed for misplaced s**t.

You're such a p***k. I've already contacted one and asked myself prior to posting it because I know there is people like you.
Hey guys I just watched a Korea video the other day and I think what that guy is doing is totally wrong I am going to subscribe. Anyway the people said if turn against their ruler they r going to come over here and shoot us in the face. Another thing is they are saying that because they are scared of the ruler so they gotta say tht junk. One more thing he now has freakin nuclear weapons who's he has the capability to kill hundreds even thousands ARGH! Is he dead yet

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

/looks at map and sees America is nowhere near Korea

emotion_awesome
******** China. ******** North Korea. I wish they were nuked to s**t before we can even hear a queef out of those pussies.
They do realize they are the only country that is small but has nuclear weapons... It's like they are saying hey ya I am small but I am dangerous! Like mu sister.. Anyway they are a pretty small country but they are standing up to the CIA the FBI the army navy and everything else. Also the uk and such man they are stupid!
North Korea should not even think about this. Theirs too much war right now in Iraq, afganastain and so on. I heard about this on YouTube.
My best friend is serving a mission in seoul (she's lds). This worries me.
aspendarken
They do realize they are the only country that is small but has nuclear weapons... It's like they are saying hey ya I am small but I am dangerous! Like mu sister.. Anyway they are a pretty small country but they are standing up to the CIA the FBI the army navy and everything else. Also the uk and such man they are stupid!

Actually China is standing up to them. I am quite confident if North Korea didn't have the support/protection of Big Brother Beijing America would be quite a bit more aggressive with North Korea. See, the world currently works with large powers playing Rockem Sokem Robots with small powers. North Korea is a robot.

Invisible Phantom

North Korea is allies with China, but I think that's all. China is powerful, but that is still only one friend. South Korea is pretty much friends with all of NATO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff