• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Threats are only threats

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Why can't the two Koreas ever get along?
emo

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
For someone who's in the "Marine Crops", you sure don't know about politics.

North Korea can't nuke anyone unless Kim Jong-un wants all of it's people to turn against him; you may have seen in the news a few weeks ago that North Korea failed at a rocket launch, they already have a ton of UN sanctions, treaty violations and problems inside their country to randomly start ranting about launching nukes towards South Korea like the commies that they are. And even if they did, USA and his posse will be forced to retaliate somehow, and that's where you (or more likely to be Black Ops) probably kick into action. But I don't think that will happen 'cause if North Korea does launch nukes at South Korea, it's very likely that someone from the inside will form a Coup d'état or a civilian's resistance like in Libya last year.
THE ULTIMATE DOOM

North Korea can't nuke anyone unless Kim Jong-un wants all of it's people to turn against him; you may have seen in the news a few weeks ago that North Korea failed at a rocket launch, they already have a ton of UN sanctions, treaty violations and problems inside their country to randomly start ranting about launching nukes towards South Korea like the commies that they are. And even if they did, USA and his posse will be forced to retaliate somehow, and that's where you (or more likely to be Black Ops) probably kick into action. But I don't think that will happen 'cause if North Korea does launch nukes at South Korea, it's very likely that someone from the inside will form a Coup d'état or a civilian's resistance like in Libya last year.

-_- I'm a poolie in the Marines participating in DEP. They don't teach us about politics...

I think you under estimate their governments brainwashing skills. Their entire country loves him. They believed Kim Il-sung was a god and they worship his sons. They don't see their country as the s**t hole we see it. The people who do see the truth are sent to concentration camps and turn towards cannibalism.
Marcus Junius Brutus
I think you're underestimating the intelligence of the people and their tolerance for famine. neutral

Link if the video does not show up

They really are brainwashed.

Tipsy Exhibitionist

Oh no, they might make another paperweight. lol

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
J.T3
THE ULTIMATE DOOM

-_- I'm a poolie in the Marines participating in DEP. They don't teach us about politics...

I think you under estimate their governments brainwashing skills. Their entire country loves him. They believed Kim Il-sung was a god and they worship his sons. They don't see their country as the s**t hole we see it. The people who do see the truth are sent to concentration camps and turn towards cannibalism.
He recently made a declaration that he will no longer let his people die of hunger. Lets hope he keeps his word and feeds his people and doesn't spend his funds on weapons. Any wrong moves he makes or some leaked black propaganda could mean his end. But don't worry, unlike us and the free world, commies have "friends" but when they're under attack, they must remain quiet with their heads low as his "friend" burns into a crisp fearing they'll be caught in the crossfire. We have on our side, USA, Israel, UK, France, and India. What does North Korea have? Iran? Venezuela? Cuba? Nicaragua? They have nothing. Communist (or should I say former communist) superpowers like Russia and China are booming economies and they don't wanna sacrifice that in the name of "olde tradition". South Korea being nuked may not be the end of the world but it will be the end for North Korea.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Sex Symbol

5,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
In other news, Earth is round.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
To be honest, I highly doubt that anything big is going to come from this. North Korea knows what would happen if they really did try anything: they'd get the ******** beat out of them. South Korea has too many good allies, and both North Korea and China don't exactly have a first class army.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I wouldn't worry about it too much

They couldn't even successfully launch a missile for a test

China on the other hand
They crazy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items