Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Delete

Do you think it's acceptable for a guy to hit a woman?

Yes. 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 14 ]
No. 0.46551724137931 46.6% [ 54 ]
Depends, what'd she do? 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Timid Seeker

In self defense scenarios where you are assaulted physically (and not just being verbally assaulted by someone)-- either gender is allowed to use force, in my opinion, to preserve their safety.

If someone just gets butthurt over a few means words or criticism, then they should be sued for assault themselves.

Dapper Citizen

brutal palm tree massacre
Le Visage Inconnu
What are we, in kindergarten? I can't believe we need this question answered. If you're not acting in self-defense, then it is a moronic response. If a guy can't think about the situation to come up with a way to verbally handle it, then how intelligent CAN he be?

What if the woman gets physical first? There's only so much words can do when someone's swinging arms at you.

then just leave. doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. if she's abusive, then why would you stay in that relationship?

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100
Repomanz
its absolutely wrong for a guy to hit a girl,but nonetheless,if she truly deserved it,which is never happend in my case so far,i'll consider with a big slap.

What the ******** are you talking about?

im sayin that i havent hit any girl in my life,but i got exceptions,which i hope that i'll never have to use those exceptions to hit a girl anytime soon.

Noob

Why is it more wrong for a guy to hit a girl than a girl to hit a guy?

Eloquent Streaker

I've literally never agreed with the notion that a guy cannot hit a girl under any circumstance, even when I was a little kid. If a girl does any of the s**t that would cause me to hit another guy in the same situation, I will hit her. The only difference is that I may not go all out and beat her to a bloody pulp the way I would a guy in the same situation, since I don't need to deal with the legal and social crap that would follow.

To clarify, I will only hit someone if they hit me first, continue to harass me when I've told them to stop, say something that I find truly insulting to me personally, or otherwise say/do something that gets me pissed off enough.
I don't think it's acceptable because it's hurtful & leads to abuse emotion_facepalm

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Uh, no? O.o Never acceptable to hit anyone, really.

There are exceptions though, however, such as if the person is attacking you. In circumstances such as these though, gender doesn't matter at all. It's like, YOU'RE GETTING ATTACKED D: YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE D: WHAT DO YOU DO D:
Le Visage Inconnu
Le Visage Inconnu
What are we, in kindergarten? I can't believe we need this question answered. If you're not acting in self-defense, then it is a moronic response. If a guy can't think about the situation to come up with a way to verbally handle it, then how intelligent CAN he be?

What if the woman gets physical first? There's only so much words can do when someone's swinging arms at you.

then just leave. doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. if she's abusive, then why would you stay in that relationship?

OH YOU'RE HITTING ME I'M JUST GONNA RUN AWAY. confused

How emasculating!
Repomanz
Repomanz
its absolutely wrong for a guy to hit a girl,but nonetheless,if she truly deserved it,which is never happend in my case so far,i'll consider with a big slap.

im sayin that i havent hit any girl in my life,but i got exceptions,which i hope that i'll never have to use those exceptions to hit a girl anytime soon.

But you said it was absolutely wrong to hit a girl? How is "a big slap" not hitting her?

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100
Repomanz
Repomanz

But you said it was absolutely wrong to hit a girl? How is "a big slap" not hitting her?

yes,im suck with sentences,so i'll rephrase it. Its not right to hit a girl,although in my personal opinion,i do got exceptions,if she happends to go too far with buggin,harrassing,insulting me or my family personally,or even get physical even when i tried reasoning or warned her,than i'll make an exception and just give her a slap,and by far i havent slap any girl,or met any girl that make me have to do that,and i like to keep it that way.
What annoys me is that some girls seem to think it's okay to beat up guys and as soon as a guy lays a finger on her she'll use the ''You can't hit me, I'm a girl!" card.
If you can dish it out to other people, they can to you. Regardless of gender, disability, whatever. I'm not saying it's right, but.
If a guy hits you, you can hit them. If you hit a guy, they can hit you. Simple as.
In my opinion, anyway. wink
Kazeruh
What annoys me is that some girls seem to think it's okay to beat up guys and as soon as a guy lays a finger on her she'll use the ''You can't hit me, I'm a girl!" card.
If you can dish it out to other people, they can to you. Regardless of gender, disability, whatever. I'm not saying it's right, but.
If a guy hits you, you can hit them. If you hit a guy, they can hit you. Simple as.

you say this like it's a regular occurrence.

protip: it isn't.
The Sky Does Not Bow
Kazeruh

you say this like it's a regular occurrence.

protip: it isn't.

I know it isn't. I didn't mean to make it sound like it is, sorry. x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas