Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Almeata-chan
LOL nah really but i bumped into a few idiots on youtube xD

People on youtube can be big douchbags. Its so mean the things they say.

its funny how they look for reasons to argue with others. Like this guy said that im fussing about something just because i said coldplay dont need others feating with them. Fussing is when you make a long paragraph i only said coldplay dont need to have others in their songs.

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Almeata-chan
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Almeata-chan

its funny how they look for reasons to argue with others. Like this guy said that im fussing about something just because i said coldplay dont need others feating with them. Fussing is when you make a long paragraph i only said coldplay dont need to have others in their songs.

Yeah the people are seriously so arrogant. They have some animosity towards everyone. Just strange. Like (ok i watch Naruto) so I was saying that I made up a fan fiction so a told a little what it was about. They were like "Blah blah blah!! Thats lame and they dont do that they dont do this blah blah blah." It was only a fan fiction. Yikes

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nope.
Well, I got into an argument once, but as this is the internet, I can type "ur a btch" then click away to something else.

I think that those who are bullied online need to stay off the internet.
It's really the silliest form of bullying.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Heart Raider

It wasn't cyberbullying, but in high school and somewhat beyond, I dated around VERY quickly with multiple guys (not all at once! But none of it really lasted all that long), but people used social networking stuff to say that I'm a whore and a slut and blah blah blah.
Anyhow, I disappeared for a while (traveled around the US, then moved back to my home state real quick then to Tennessee an back), and people freaked out to learn that when I came back, I was married with a child.
But some people still circulate that I'm a whore.

I dun give a ********.
:]

7,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I was accused of cyberbullying once, it was actually kind of funny.
I was still Facebook friends with my ex, and after one of his usual "I have no friends and nobody wants to date me" status posts I suggested that he might have more friends / romantic interests if he didn't spend four to eight hours a day online but instead went out and met some new people. (His computer addiction, and I really do believe it was an addiction, was a large factor in our breakup)
His mother then starts leaving me posts and messages telling me I'm harassing her son and bullying him. She actually threatened to sue me for psychological damages. I pointed out that she was harassing me, seeing as she sent a total of 42 messages and comments over three days. By the end of it she had run out of things to accuse me of / insult me with and was making crude remarks about my family (none of whom she had ever met).
I reported her, blocked her, and kept screen shots of everything she posted in case I needed to prove any of it.

Familiar Poster

This one time on Runescape... Oh wait, who cares haha.

7,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Almeata-chan
xXDarkNimeLoverXx
Almeata-chan

Yeah the people are seriously so arrogant. They have some animosity towards everyone. Just strange. Like (ok i watch Naruto) so I was saying that I made up a fan fiction so a told a little what it was about. They were like "Blah blah blah!! Thats lame and they dont do that they dont do this blah blah blah." It was only a fan fiction. Yikes

I had a guy on youtube annoy me for weeks because I said *oh the horror* that I didn't enjoy "Lost" and quit watching after the first season.
I mean he seriously posted replies every day for weeks. At first I responded to a couple of them, then I just quit acknowledging them.
Once this girl hacked my YT and aim account and told people i was lesbian..
I was litterly made fun of being a sexuality im not.
Well not I stand up for the LGBT community b/c they rock.
although the friend i have annoys me because she thinks gay people r better than straight
Hitch Slap
CellphoneTL
Hitch Slap
CellphoneTL
I've never really been cyberbullied, no.

And if I was, I would just block the person.
When a person gets access to your social networks, blocking them doesn't help. This person found my Facebook and ******** with a ton of people I know. I made everything private and he stopped but I honestly think that was only because I was prepared to fight him and court and I found out what city he's in. Son of a b***h tried to ruin my life from over 2,000 miles away.

He was saying things to your friends too?

;o
Yeah. At the time he was telling my BF's mother that we were buying drugs from him. Fortunately, she didn't fall for it. He also told a ton of people that I was dead. He set my boyfriend threatening letters but we couldn't do anything about the death threats because he is in a different state than us. I actually went as far as to call the FBI and they said that I can't do anything unless he crosses the border of my state and I feel he came to get us, and that I would have to contact my county police department. Even then I would have to show some sort of proof that he's there to harm us-- they could just chalk it off as paranoia. So I am rarely unarmed now. I would probably kill the sonnabitch on sight. I am almost certain he will someday come harass me at conventions, concerts, and/or the Pride Parade in San Francisco. I am a performer so he could find me easily. I am worried he'll have a gun, even though he's a convicted felon. Everyone else thinks he's just a coward and talks big...

It doesn't help that he's ugly and runs around in a dress and has long, balding hair and messy make up on like 24/7. He's a scary transvestite, so I'd have no problem spotting his weirdness in a crowd.

Oh my God, that's terrible! D:

I'll be praying for you guys .

Dapper Phantom

CellphoneTL
Oh my God, that's terrible! D:

I'll be praying for you guys .
Thanks... He stopped a while ago, though. I just hope he never tries to harass me in person. I will almost certainly be armed and angry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff