Welcome to Gaia! ::

Misty Moonsilver
ummm how about Gaia? You don't agree with someone here, they stalk you and send pms.
I had one friend on here who had a problem because one guy started screwing with her youtube.

Well that's just because no one likes you. neutral

neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

Cutie-Pie

Russophobic Raskolnikov
bad-boi-kris
I have been cyber bullied so much that I went bad.

DIS MAH *****, DIS MAH REEL TALK CYBAH BULLIED *****.
Oh no... * grabs you and slaps you twice* NOOO NO NOOO!!! Not Raskolnikov!!! WE MUST GET THE EVIL OUT OF HIM!!! gonk

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver
ummm how about Gaia? You don't agree with someone here, they stalk you and send pms.
I had one friend on here who had a problem because one guy started screwing with her youtube.

neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

Oh thank god.
I thought I was the only one.
emotion_donotwant

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageCyber bullying is a really big deal when it starts off in real life and carries over to the internet. Then it really just bounces back and forth between the two. It is then that the victim feels like they have nowhere to go- because he/she doesn't at that point. I mean on somewhere like Gaia you can just make a new account and just be someone else or something. But when you are on myspace and facebook and everyone from school gangs up on you the damage is done and you must face it at school, work, etc. You can't just shut it off. I mean you can but then you'll just get bullied more. If you make a new account they just find you...

I have no real experiences with cyber bullying because I didn't have the internet when I was bullied at school. I feel now that what makes bullying much much worse than when I was kid is the cyber age we're in. They follow you outside of school and use the internet as a medium and it just really blows up bigger because its off of school grounds now and you can't just get the school involved with that.
Roboken
most of the people who direct those commercials and run those anti cyber bullying campaigns don't really know how the internet works..

this
THE POISON CANDY VIRUS
Russophobic Raskolnikov
bad-boi-kris
I have been cyber bullied so much that I went bad.

DIS MAH *****, DIS MAH REEL TALK CYBAH BULLIED *****.
Oh no... * grabs you and slaps you twice* NOOO NO NOOO!!! Not Raskolnikov!!! WE MUST GET THE EVIL OUT OF HIM!!! gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Regular

So the conclusion is that, for successful cyber-bullying, you need 2,999 reinforcements?
It's the reason I'm such a hard-a** trolling b*****d. I was cyber bullied from 96-98 back on a forum I used to frequent. The dude looked up a bunch of s**t on me, got my school picture, even knew the name of the hockey coach. Made a few flash videos (as were the norm before youtube) using my pic, saying s**t about me that he "found out" (made up), others joined in, etc. There was no term "cyber bullying" or "trolling", they were just assholes.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sadly, cyber bullying is real and has done a lot of damage not only for the victim but for their families as well. I have never been a victim of it but have gone through some real life bullying and it was hell for me, I couldn't imagine that hell being dragged onto the internet and with me 24/7.

Profitable Trafficker

23,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
It depends. Some of said cyber bullying are cases of the person being attacked wrongly, such as telling them to kill themselves because they're too fat. Others, if the issue is dug into any more than just accepting the bullied as not being quite as innocent as they make themselves out to be

Take my sister for example. She kept getting picked on as being a slut, from middle school up until now, in her senior year of high school, switching schools a couple of times because of it. That bullying wasn't mostly online either. Turns out she was and is what many people would consider a "slut", generally jumping into sexual behavior with someone new far quicker than one ever should, generally because of the "I'm so in love" hormone, accompanied by a breakup with that person occurring within a month of getting together with that person. That process starts repetition very quickly too, sometimes within a couple days.

Am I criticism her as immoral? Not necessarily, just feel sad that what she's gotten into her head as a healthy style of having relationships is so bad and can't be fixed easily.

What I'm generally trying to say is, some cases of bullying, online or not, are like stereotypes. They don't come from nowhere.
Cant say that I've been cyber bullied... Or if I was, it didn't bother me lol.

I dont think I'm a cyber bully. I'm just really blunt sometimes.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver

haaaaaaaaaa says the ******** who keeps getting banned. lol
You must like me since you stalk my posts and harass me every chance you get. rofl

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
haha also I got quoted by another b***h here, but its funny because since she's on my ignore list I can't even read whatever garbage she posted! lol Stupid hoe is stupid.
Misty Moonsilver
Russophobic Raskolnikov
Misty Moonsilver

haaaaaaaaaa says the ******** who keeps getting banned. lol
You must like me since you stalk my posts and harass me every chance you get. rofl

I'm not allowed to respond to your posts when I happen to see them in a thread I look through? Tough break.
I usually get hate mail on sites that allow a person to be anonymous.
They usually target my appearance and the way that I present myself over the internet.
It's never consistent, though.
Haters come 'n go. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas