Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Prophet

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
(First person time, Dr. Monday is getting serious.)

I love you with every fiber of my being and I honestly want to spend the rest of my life with you, I think you are the most amazing person ever and there is really nothing I don't like about you. I love your hair, I love your laugh, I love your voice, I love your eyes, I love you smile, I just freaking love you! But I'm scared, horribly scared that one day you'll find someone better then me and you'll leave me to be with them. I'm scared that what your friend said was true and that I'm just a crush and eventually you'll get over me and move on.

Elder

User ImageOkay I know we're not getting married. You haven't said no yet but I know that's what the answer is.
For some reason I can't get over it.
We've "broken up" already but nothing's changed in how we act and such, so maybe it's hard to wrap my mind around us being "over".
I really wish I had my own bed so I didn't have to sleep with you every night.
Not because I don't like it, but because now I feel guilty even thinking about dating anybody else when I know I have to share a bed with you right afterward.

Not directly related to dating, but kind of:
I know I've been giving you mixed signals. Me approaching you and saying "We should go on a date, or be friends with benefits" was probably not the best way to start out a relationship.
So after the first date and I said we wouldn't work out romantically, I thought you'd get the hint that... We wouldn't work out romantically.

Yet now every time we hang out, you expect kisses and hugs and s**t, as if we're in a relationship.
I really like you as a friend, I really do.
But I'm not dating you, and we're not casually ******** (which now I see you are too dependent to even trust with that anyway), so PLEASE stop trying to cuddle me.

It's uncomfortable, I don't like you in that way, I'm sorry it only took one date to figure that out?
I don't know how to word this without losing our friendship.
I'm just bearing through it for now, so I guess that's my fault.

But god, you're so... Clingy.

5,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You were the perfect girl, you were scary at first, cause you made me so nervous. And then I had my accident and there you were, I didn't even tell you where the accident was but you were there. After that day everything changed and we spent 2 amazing years together... even through the fights and all the bullshit you put me through, I couldn't let go of you. I should have left it alone after the third break up... I should have listened and walked away... I hope your happy, I'll never forget that you cheated on me the day after my birthday. with not one person, but two. and they happened to be my friends too, and they had more balls than you to tell me what actually happened. I'm glad you hate me now, even though I did nothing to you and I think about you occassionally still to this day. I know what you said to me in the end was out of anger because you were wrong. and I forgive you for the mean things you said, but I'll never forgive you for cheating. and I can only wish that I forget you eventually.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I left you 2 years ago, and you still haunt me
o -o

You're on a different continent, and you still scare me
> >
If I died today, I would not regret anything but not being able to kiss you one last time. I'm not going anywhere and I wish you would not be afraid.

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I very rarely miss you when we're separated. Don't take it personally. I just tell you I do so you wont get upset. It doesn't mean I love you less, it just means I'm not that type of person.

I love you more than anything, but my function would not stop just because you left or died. Life carries on, even if we don't.

Dapper Swapper

In the last stages of finally getting over you; i still check your facebook every now and then just to see how you're doing, and you taught me so much.
It's sad how it ended, but it was necessary and i am relieved. I wish the best for you and the girl you cheated on me with, I hope she was worth it and doesn't get treated the way you treated me.
I enjoy that i don't feel bitter towards you anymore; and that i now know what i want in life.
Thank you.
Yeah, bumping an old thread...but it's meant so much to me in reading all this...and i do need to vent.. i know it's a "baww" but it isn't about crying and bitching entirely so much as...about haveing the heart..and hoping someone will understand.

You broke up with me because you had emotional problems, it wasn't something i did...and you wanted to wait and get back together. You lied...i did EVERYTHING....why didn't you just tell me? Yeah, i kept texting you when you didn't want me to, and i even went so far as using anothers' phone...but that one thing that you said really went too far... I never had anyone before you...my feelings for you were forever....that girl and i already had said a million times we dont want a relationship, and that we should stop talking, out of respect for you and me that we might get back together....why? why dont you LISTEN? i tried to explain it but you just don't want to..i will give you space, however much....but i have such a goal in mind and i'll fight for something that i love, someone who gave me hope, someone who made me a self-proclaimed, born again Christian...believing that anything is possible with hope...and the mindset...now it's is all fading slowly, just as if it wasn't there before i met you.

We only talked three times before when we broke up, during school...that was IT. never again was it face to face, and never again was i given any chances. First time was awkward, and i told you i didn't want to talk in public, rather alone...every other time was a disaster and we went nowhere...just saying the same stuff over and over...and it always lasted less than several minutes..i never ******** it up...i wanted to do it outside so that our emotions could take full grasp and actually listen without other people hearing and being loud..why? why wont you just sit down, and talk to me instead of blocking me on every single social network...why wont you just understand and believe me that this IS the truth?..I still love you, and i always will...even if you continue to have that twisted view of all this, even if you still hate me, all of it.....

Please just give me the chance to talk..give me the chance to clear this up, and start all over. It may seem like i want you to have a cure for all cancer and AIDS...but how else can i get to you? if i approach you, you'll get angry and avoid me, if i wait...the truth wont come out...I fel as if peer mediation is the only cure..but that again could get you even more pissed... It's all the truth..i can even have people advocate for me...but still..In the end i want to get back with you so bad...i want to help you realize your dream of opening up that shop, helping you however i could. I want to argue and end up losing happily over calling it the "couple cave" instead of the "man cave", i want to do all the shitty chores you hate, just so you can relax for those short 15 minutes...and it may be a far cry....as crazy as it sounds....i want to help you have a large family with three kids...not a day passes by when i'm so confused over all this..and i open up my drawer, and take that card out of the envelope that you gave me that day...and read over and over what you and it had to say...and I cry for so long, knowing that it ended like this and with such bad communication and such misunderstanding on both sides severely. Please...if you are at least half decent enough to understand, give me empathy, anything....you'll at least listen on what i have to say, face to face...alone...however so long as i get that chance...

I love you..even if you never want to have anything to do with me again, and wont talk to me...i'll still pray and wish you for success in that dress shop, starting a family, and having somebody there for you...

“The mark of a mature man is a certain scar he bears: the memory of a perfect woman never won, or of a once-true love forever lost. However much he may love you, he is only here because she is not.”
I'm a transman not a lesbian!
You don't get it... do you?

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
i love you, everything about you is what i've always wanted.

except for the fact you can't make me orgasm and know what to do, but won't do it. ugh,. it's been almost 3 years babe, this is why i fantasize about other guys.

--

you make me so ******** angry, why can't you ever just say something straight out.

if you're as in love with me as you keep hinting just ******** say it.

despite this i think you'd be a great lay clearly we just about hate each other so that'd be hot.

Aged Survivor

I like you, a lot! And I want to say that I love you, but we're in this together, or rather, have been affiliated with each other for such a short amount of time. It's way too early. I know that you're bad for me, but I can't say I'm done with you yet. They all tell me that you're bad for me, but what do I care. And on top of that, I know. Yet I'm attached to the person that you've shown to me. I hope that it's all real, and when we get to talk, that we can be together. I just want to be happy, and I'm very happy with you. I know that we can be so happy baby, if we wanted to be.

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

I don't know if I love you anymore.
[I cheated. I'm not sure if I'm sorry, either. Scratch that, I am sorry. You're amazing and deserve much better than me.]

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
I regret not approaching you. Really, I do. I knew you tried to get to know me 4 years ago, but I freaked out. As you may very well know, I lack the social skills to, you know, make friends and stuff.

I still regret it. Stupid, stupid me.

Chatty Codger

7,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I keep wondering what you would have done if she hadn't broken up with you and you'd just left me here.
I'm still looking for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces