Welcome to Gaia! ::

You were really cold, clingy, hated by all of my friends and I'm glad you're gone. I'm also pretty sure you're closeted. You tried kissing my guy friend, drunk. -facepalm-

Blessed Prophet

Some days I wish you would spend more time with me. I know we spend more than enough time together, but this is our last year in the same town until we're out of collage. And I want to make the most of it.
Lace n Bow
Ty of the Nova
I feel like my girlfriend is insensetive,and really dumb sometimes.

Honestly most guys would leave a girl who likes spending the night at guys houses/appartments that you don't know,and who continues to try to be friends with the guy she cheated on you with.

What??? She spends night at other guys' places and you are okay with it??

Not really,I caught her texting the guy she cheated on me with about her spending the night at his appartment,it's usually her drinking at a friends house with her friend and a few guys that live there.
I don't want you to cut your hair because my mom has been complaining about me dating a boy with long hair. If you cut your hair then that means that she wins.

When you don't feel like hanging out I act understanding but I get pretty resentful about it even if it isn't your fault. Because I'm semi-passive aggressive sometimes I won't hang out with you next time you want to just because you didn't want to hang out with me.

Liberal Lunatic

I really feel like licking your abs right now. Honestly, you have no idea. When I see you next week, it's on.
I know you've told me a bunch of times that you really love me a lot and the thought of breaking up with me absolutely destroys you

but I still don't know why you're dating me.

I wish I could let you help me get over my insecurities.

I wish I didn't need help.

I wish I'd made better relationship choices in the past so they wouldn't be affecting our relationship now.

(to my exes - I broke up with you for a reason, and you broke up with me for a reason. I don't want to hear you blabber on about how amazing your new girlfriend is, because I know what you're doing, and it's ******** childish. Also, don't badmouth me for being in a happy relationship you couldn't give me. It won't make me like you again.)

Interesting Friend

I know you probably don't like me in the same way you used to, but I just wish we could talk again. I miss our chats, even when I was always constantly worried if you would reply back, or when the conversation drops. Why can't I feel comfortable being close to you? Why is it that everytime I see you around other girls, I feel so empty?

Loyal Elder

8,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ever since we broke up a week ago, I’ve felt happy. The way you left, telling me I wouldn’t last twenty minutes without you, struck me deep within my soul. For once, I’m not relying on you to; “Take care,” Of my problems. I’m not relying on you to help me though, or save my a** when I get into hot water, already I’ve been in three fights and got my a** beat once.
I don’t need you to make my choices for me, I don’t need you looking over my shoulder to tell me, “good job.” It’s time for me to live my own life, make my own mistakes, live with them. I loved you, deeply within my heart, But that wasn’t enough when the hammer fell in our relationship and you walked out the door.
I should feel sad, I should feel like crap, I should feel like the worst person ever to walk the earth. Instead? I’m happy, Glad, Relived.
My dreams are mine again, my feelings are my own. I don’t need someone to handle anything else for me.

I’m free of you, For once in my life, I’m free of you.
And I’ve never been happier in my entire life.
Righty, I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but I cheated on you with Lefty. I know he's your best friend and all, but sometimes you are so boring in the bedroom. I need a little variety in my life.

No but seriously, I haven't been in a serious relationship in a long time.

Timid Cleric

I'm very happy I was with you, you tried really hard. But you didn't try hard enough. You stop short of breath, and only dipped your toe into what you started. It hurt me a lot, immensely to be with you. But every mistake you made, I cried. I didn't say anything, I lied, but truth is, it killed me inside. I loved you, even though you caged me inside. Caged me inside, within your lies. Even though, we had knots and ties, I was very happy, despite your lies. But one day, I didn't like your cage anymore, I hated how you would lied. So I lied, and lied to you, to hurt you and push you away. I couldn't take another lie, I didn't want myself to die.

Invisible Regular

What relationship? D:
..jk
1. I don't do the whole gay-cover-up thing, sorry. Should have told me you didn't like me that way before we started dating.
2. You were nice and you had some serious bed skills, but your accent threw me off really bad. LOL
3. I was stupid to forgive you the first time you cheated on me. Third time's a charm, huh?
4. Love you lots. heart But why the ******** do you insist on living 4 states away from me?

Eloquent Streaker

It pains me to be with you at times- it feels unfair that I have to watch you suffer and can't do anything about it. But I'd rather be with you and depressed, than alone and truly miserable.

Obsessive Otaku

28,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would like you to know that you are pretty much stuck with me for the rest of your life. I am going to marry your a** someday. I look forward to that. I really love you.
Kawazu Hime
I would like you to know that you are pretty much stuck with me for the rest of your life. I am going to marry your a** someday. I look forward to that. I really love you.

I want you to know that I enjoy giving you oral and that I wish you'd get in the shower and shave your p***y so I can give it to you. That flavored lube is sitting there for a reason.

Also, I love you.
I love you, but I couldn't answer you when you wanted me to be your boyfriend because I didn't want to endanger you since we're in the same org... And now you have another boyfriend who can take care of you better than I...

I'm so happy for you...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces