Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know I tell you everyday, but I don't think you ever take it to heart. Your really my dream girl. Your the person that I can't imagine not having in my life, and if we ever separated I would probably just stop trying. Your the one thing I get to look forward to in my future as a constant. When everything else is collapsing around me, your there. I look forward to being able to wake up next to you forever, and having a big bed to roll around with you in. Life is ONLY going to get better from here on out. I really hate you mother. I know I tell you that subtly, but I would probably kill her. She treats you like garbage and as soon as you are away from her, the first time she says a single word degrading you, I will probably punch her in the face. Or at least I will want to, and you will talk me out of it. Because that's what you do. Your the reasoning side of me that I never had. I thank you for that. I love you more than anything else I have ever loved in the world. Your my closest friend and the person I can tell anything too, without worry of you thinking less of me. Your amazing. I wish you could believe it more when I tell you.

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
We're coming up on our six month anniversary and I've already moved into the house with you and your parents.

I moved nine hundred miles away from my family and all of the friends I knew to be with you. I was excited and happy about all of this, but nervous because I didn't know how we'd make everything work. I didn't know if you were going to take on the responsibilities we've talked about. Then, right when I was least expecting it (in the middle of a flight-slash-break-down), you said, "I'm responsible for you. I have to keep you safe."

I feel treasured and safe, my king. I only hope you'll let me take care of you in the amazing ways you've taken care of me.
When you asked me if I had any unfulfilled fantasies, I wasn't kidding when I told you I wanted you to gag me and tie me to the kitchen table.

You're great and sex with you is great. I just wish there were more kink.

4,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I miss the corny little names you'd call me like Pumpkin and Baby cakes lls..

I sent pictures to your brother because I hate you right now. :/
i told my mom that i'm going to marry you someday
i really mean it
even if i have to drag you down that aisle, i'm gonna make it happen
wink
I have complete control over your life, and you don't even realize it.
Also, you've never gone down on me. Not once. I've given you countless blow jobs, but I've gotten nothing in return. I think you're scared of vaginas.
I don't respect you and I think you're an idiot. But, the time I spent with you was the only time I was happy in a long time.

Also, I had a hand in sabotaging your first relationship because I wanted you.

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Everyone is constantly asking why I've never been on a date. Truth is, every time I've asked someone out or been asked out myself, I get stood up. They call me anytime from an hour before to after I've been waiting for them for ten minutes to tell me they can't make it after all. Then sometimes they don't even have the decency to call.

But hey, who needs boys? They have cooties. :B

Hygienic Sex Symbol

You made me like dicks you a*****e
Listen. Honey. I don't care about our age difference or of parents approval. We'll work it out. Somehow we'll work it out. Somehow. Idk yet or how. But we will.
You made me fall in love with you, but I don't think you love me anymore. Why can't you just tell me so I can try to move on.
You buy me loads of presents and everything but I think you're only doing that to fill the void.

4,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
you made things move way too fast. I wasnt ready to love you. And you couldnt understand so I didnt tell you. You said sweet things but thats all. You were all talk. You talked about how much you liked kissing me but that hardly ever happened. You made me feel like you didnt care when I told you I was depressed. You made me so happy but there was always doubt in my mind. I shouldnt have let it go as long as it did with the doubt. So i said goodbye and you said you hated me. After coming becoming friends again you said you still loved me and we got back together. You left me so soon and I was angry. I mad you feel bad and I felt bad. After me being so resisting we became friends and you just...disppeared.
Thats how I see it. I keep hoping for you to call me, but its not going to happen. And me calling you isnt an opition. I need to move on with my life but your still in my system. You havent set me free, I dont love you and I dont like you anymore but Im still trapped. I wish I knew what to do. I dont need this holding me back. I dont know how to get you to set me free when I cant bear talking to you.

Shameless Man-Lover

15,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
If you get rid of your sideburns and
that one single front curl you'll instantly
lose hot points with me.

But other than that, I love you completely. :U
Just no sex without your sideburns. I'm serious.

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
To My Very Much Ex (and unfortunately, my first love): You are a complete a*****e. And a raging idiot. And lunatic. You really think I was that stupid when you pretended to kill yourself to hurt me then pretended you took over your friend's body to message me on Gaia? What.The.Hell. You told me you loved me, but you were a ********' liar. You weren't in love with me, you were in lust with me. Two VERY different things. Unfortunately, I did love you. Or at least what you pretended to be. You did to me what you did to every other girl, you pretended to be a sweet and caring guy who would never let me down and made it look like you actually wanted to talk to me. That you actually cared about me. And like every other girl you did that to, I was a fool and believed you. Wholeheartedly. Things started goin' downhill when I admitted my feelings for you. You wrapped me around your finger like a band-aid and then started treating me like a completely useless piece of s**t. I can't believe I was so pathetic to hang onto you like a drug and use others for 8 months. I sincerely believed you had broken my heart beyond repair. And when you twisted everything around to make everything my fault, I believed that too. I believed it was my fault I had gotten dumped and disconnected from my friends. I believed I was pathetic for crying over my best friend's death I had helped cause when I was supposed to be focusing my attention on you. I believed I really was the selfish one. Oh, how you can manipulate someone, son. You are actually good at faking. Rare talent. And then when I found out you broke up with me because you didn't want me willingly and you wanted to rape me, I was mind blown. You knew about my Father, why would you want do that to me? It was proof then, there was never love in our relationship. Only lust. At least on your part.Then when I found out you had actually raped someone, I knew I had to cut off all contact. I lied when I told you I never loved you. I did. I sacrificed so much of my life for you and knowin' that it was all for nothing actually makes me...mad. Knowing that I wasted so much time and effort makin' you happy only to make myself unhappy in the process makes me ********' RAGE! Not hurt anymore. I don't feel pain when I think of your name anymore. Now, all I feel is loathing. I can honestly say I don't have a shred of feeling for you anymore. You're beyond pathetic and you really need to go get help. And to grow the hell up. You're a sick, twisted man who's nothing but a s**t clone of my Father. So if you're not gunna do the World a favor and get yourself help instead of ruining some innocent girl's life like you already did, then take yourself out, c**t.

To My Love (Who's been with me through thick and thin and currently still stickin' with me even though we both know my insecurities can be pretty annoying):
I have NO idea where to start with you. xd Before we met, I was going to kill myself. I failed at drowning myself over the Summer, so I was going to lie on the Train tracks near my house and put my head on the part where the wheels go. There was no surviving that.Then I met you, and my whole perspective on life changed. Sure, you hurt me a few times. And really bad too, but I've done my share of hurting you too. I have a slight grudge against you for me not bein' your first (especially since you lost it on really stupid circumstances that I'm sorry to say, were completely your fault. It doesn't matter that the b***h manipulated you, you still gave consent. neutral )
and the biggest reason is because I was molested and nearly raped a big portion of my life. And I'm aware that is a completely selfish and stupid reason but still, you can't change the way I feel. Only I can. And I am currently working on it. I've gotten a lot better. It hurt me that you had to think about who you wanted more in your life. The ex that used you after your best friend's death, or me, the one who has always been there for you. cry I guess you can say I haven't really forgiven you for that either. Actually, if anything, that was the most pain you've given me yet. Other than that, you've been completely wonderful to me. Despite some stupid comments you made in the beginning of our relationship, I still fell in love with you. And when I realized that I loved you, it terrified me. The last man I loved used, abused, and hurt me unbearably. I knew that I loved you more than I ever even thought of loving him, so I knew I literally wouldn't be able to cope if you left me. Also, because of the manipulative whore you were with, she spread a lot of untrue tales so I had to deal with that too. I almost broke up with you because I was so scared you'd be like all the others. Especially be just like my ex. The thought more than killed me. crying But, after a sleepless night of constant thinking, I decided I'd see where this relationship would go. I did love you after all, so I wanted to give it a chance that it could work. 3nodding Lookin' at how far we've gotten (I gave you my most important gift: my virginity and we are now engaged) I can't say what I am more: Happy, or scared shitless. 4laugh Even though you've proven time and time again that your love for me is genuine and that you actually do care for my well being, I'm still scared to lose you. It also scares me that you worship me so much. Hun, I don't know how I would survive without you. You're my best friend, I can talk to you about ANYTHING! You always listen, give me advice, and tell me that you love me and will always be there for me. And I believe you. I know the only reason why I'm still paranoid about you leavin' me is because of my insecurities, so don't take them to heart, love. We're gettin' married in a year and I'm more than ready. 3nodding Just please forgive me for each and every time I question anything of our love. I love you beyond words, and you saved me from ending myself. I saved you from offing yourself as well. Now let's enjoy our lives together, the ones we were so foolish to every think of destroying. Lets enjoy them together. Thank you for bein' in my heart forever. Love is an understatement for what we share darling, and that's something we both know. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff