Welcome to Gaia! ::

So it's my birthday!
I'm finnaly 16. I know nothing will change; my rents will still treat me like a child, I wont get any of the priviledges that I am promised, but for now I don't care because today is one day where I am going to be purly happy. I'm going to hang with friends, then hit a movie and go to Korean BBQ. I'm excited =]

So what do you guys do on your b-day, memories, anything
just talk about birthdays and if/why they are important
etc.

Many cultures have rights of passages, important years and birthdays. Do you think that this makes sense or if they should mean anything now?

Anxious Shapeshifter

The only neat thing about my birthday is that I get to share it with Freddie Mercury. x]

Dapper Humorist

On mine and friends birthdays we just tend to get plastered, have a kebab and call it a night.
kirpet
The only neat thing about my birthday is that I get to share it with Freddie Mercury. x]

lol nice xp

I love that I was born on a friday (the 13th)
My brothers used to say that I was bad luck, which was why I was a girl. So i kicked them lol
Ivan Isaacss
On mine and friends birthdays we just tend to get plastered, have a kebab and call it a night.

haha fun
i would if i could xp
Have an Awesome Birthday~!!!

I turn 18 on August 23rd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll be 18 on July 17th. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
My sweet 16th was ruined by the fact that my mom bought me a crapload of presents, all Highlander-based (which I loved at the time) and we had to return them all -- they were damaged when we got them.

My 21st birthday... well, I went out and registered my car and license. Boring stuff.
I don't think I've ever really used a birthday as a rite of passage, come to think of it.
Eublepharis Macularius
My sweet 16th was ruined by the fact that my mom bought me a crapload of presents, all Highlander-based (which I loved at the time) and we had to return them all -- they were damaged when we got them.

My 21st birthday... well, I went out and registered my car and license. Boring stuff.
I don't think I've ever really used a birthday as a rite of passage, come to think of it.

Oh that sucks. Mine's not too big a deal, but my mum tried to make it one. I don't really care, I just want to hang out with my friends. Movie, dinner. Simple. I don't really think of it as a right of passage, because nothing is really going to change. My parents wont even let me go for my G1 yet because they want that little bit more of control on my life v_v But w/e, not like I have many places to go lol
happy birthday (:
lucky, i really want korean bbq now haha.
well, my culture's tradition is that you go out to eat for lunch, breakfast, or dinner and everybody has to eat noodles 3nodding .
Ivan Isaacss

Me too.
My 18th is going to be like that but formal in a function room with a DJ and a bar then going to town and getting more wasted : D

Today I spent this afternoon decorating someone's house for my friend's boyfriend's 18th. I have never blown so much in my life ;]
Balloons of course
last year i had pneumonia AND the stomach flu on my birthday. sucks, huh?
happi basudei 4laugh
Happy birthday! smile

I'm actually 21 two weeks today [27th March].
I'm currently trying to choose between getting another tattoo or getting completely smashed as I can't really do both.
I'm having my big birthday celebration on Sunday though, going to see Velvet Revolver with my mates.
Can't wait.

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
My sixteenth birthday was ruined by my father but saved by my then-boyfriend. 3nodding I had a hard time fighting for all the privileges that I had been promised but not delivered upon my sixteenth birthday, but that's all over now because I am an adult and no longer live with my parents. Thank God for that!

I never really got to do much for birthday parties when I was a child because my parents were fairly underprivileged/financially irresponsible. As soon as is financially feasible, I am going to have a huge birthday party at a laser tag/arcade and and enjoy the living crap out of myself!

Many happy returns, by the way. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces