Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
I always got s**t for being quiet also. I remember i always used to go to a friends house and his mom wouldnt shut up about me being quiet, it was like i was expected to just start rambling at the mouth.

When im quiet its usually because im bored or just completely disinterested in whats going on.

when i went to this one girls house her mom would be like "oh its always the quiet ones who might do something... and im like uh what? O.o

Never understood that when i was younger either, but now i kinda catch what they mean. When im alone, i wouldnt neccesarrily fit the bill for someone "normal". I talk to myself, pretend their are other people and have imaginary conversations. But thats just me when im alone.

Friendly Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I never had a problem with it. Personally, when I see someone who's usually quiet I try to talk to them bcuz I usually think that they're too nervous to talk to anyone in the classroom. I used to be in that same position

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
I always got s**t for being quiet also. I remember i always used to go to a friends house and his mom wouldnt shut up about me being quiet, it was like i was expected to just start rambling at the mouth.

When im quiet its usually because im bored or just completely disinterested in whats going on.

when i went to this one girls house her mom would be like "oh its always the quiet ones who might do something... and im like uh what? O.o

Never understood that when i was younger either, but now i kinda catch what they mean. When im alone, i wouldnt neccesarrily fit the bill for someone "normal". I talk to myself, pretend their are other people and have imaginary conversations. But thats just me when im alone.

imaginary convos? O.o i like...do the same thing xD sometimes they are people i know, or just made up people.it didn't start out of nowhere tho something triggered it when i was in highschool i think.
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

imaginary convos? O.o i like...do the same thing xD sometimes they are people i know, and just made up people.it didn't start out of nowhere tho something triggered it when i was in highschool i think.

Same here actually, but yeah its usually imaginary conversations about certain scenarios. But yeah i talk to myself, its only when im absolutely aware no one is around, for some reason it just locks itself up when someone even enters the room.

Greedy Tycoon

5,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No it's not negative...people who think that are usually those who're lack in their head

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

imaginary convos? O.o i like...do the same thing xD sometimes they are people i know, and just made up people.it didn't start out of nowhere tho something triggered it when i was in highschool i think.

Same here actually, but yeah its usually imaginary conversations about certain scenarios. But yeah i talk to myself, its only when im absolutely aware no one is around, for some reason it just locks itself up when someone even enters the room.

alot of the time i feel like i can't help it...like when im in a store of something...i try to keep the emotions to myself..i might catch myself laughing or something because im thinking it in my head x.x; its mostly when im by myself as well. um i sound weird x.x;;
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

alot of the time i feel like i can't help it...like when im in a store of something...i try to keep the emotions to myself..i might catch myself laughing or something because im thinking it in my head x.x; its mostly when im by myself as well. um i sound weird x.x;;

I wouldnt call it weird, i mean your talking to a guy who just admitted he holds imaginary conversations in the comfort of his room. You sound alright to me.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

I wouldnt call it weird, i mean your talking to a guy who just admitted he holds imaginary conversations in the comfort of his room. You sound alright to me.

i just...got kinda open in talking about it cuz..well i've never met someone who did the same thing o.o
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

i just...got kinda open in talking about it cuz..well i've never met someone who did the same thing o.o

I also do the same thing because I get really bored. lol

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
BeautifulGrayJewel
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

eh? o.o i get it...everyday. its becoming the norm for me ^^;
Hernameisfoxylove
BeautifulGrayJewel
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

Lol yeah, random person jumping in xD
Oh, it's been the norm for me for years. So long as you're not doing it all day, every day

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
BeautifulGrayJewel
Hernameisfoxylove
BeautifulGrayJewel
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

Lol yeah, random person jumping in xD
Oh, it's been the norm for me for years. So long as you're not doing it all day, every day

ah yeah that makes sense. do you sometimes feel like you can't help it?
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

Hooray for having things in common? So how about that skyward sword?

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

eh? o.o where
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz
Hernameisfoxylove
anonkidz

eh? o.o where

im assuming your a legend of zelda fan and have played the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff