Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Poster

Raven Winter
I exist on the spectrum, but have to say I am quickly annoyed by the topic -- or more specifically, the following.

That's really interesting. I never ever suspected that you were autistic. That goes with what you said about (at least high-functioning) autistic people not being that much fundamentally different from anyone else.

However, there are several others users who I DO suspect to lie somewhere on the spectrum.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Culture Cry Wolf
Raven Winter
I exist on the spectrum, but have to say I am quickly annoyed by the topic -- or more specifically, the following.

That's really interesting. I never ever suspected that you were autistic. That goes with what you said about (at least high-functioning) autistic people not being that much fundamentally different from anyone else.

However, there are several others users who I DO suspect to lie somewhere on the spectrum.

Back when Asperger's Syndrome was a thing, I was diagnosed with that. Now it's just been annexed into the autism spectrum.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Autism (the ASD Spectrum) Do you have it?
Yep.

Does someone you know fall on the spectrum?
I think one of my friends in the Netherlands does...

Have any stories?
So on top of me being extremely anti-social + Social Anxiety Disorder, I seriously hate my birthday, I hate social gatherings with family, and I think way differently than anyone else, and almost nobody seems to get it.
Dad doesn't understand the word "stop" and "no" when it comes to harassing me and teasing me, mom frequently talks to me and asks stupid questions when she clearly knows I hate talking.

This probably won't make sense to anyone but whatever.
I don't know what my type falls on the scale because no one has told me a thing about this since I was diagnosed with it this year.
I don't know anything, since I'm more of a sit there, people come up to me type person and I just can't be social...it's a pain for me because I don't know what to do. Everyone is keeping me in the dark, and I don't trust family anymore.

I don't really have any stories because I don't remember any, so sorry if I come off as stupid or something in this post. I don't know anything on the condition I have even though I'm supposed to know and I ******** have it...

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
яυcкυs sαчs...

I'm so so so sorry I haven't been around as much as I
would like too, my grandfather has been admitted to the hospital
He has lung cancer and can no longer breathe on his own or eat
So I've been busy going back and fourth between his place, the hospital
and my house...
If there are issues please inbox me for the quickest response