Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favs are the vampire chronicles by anne rice, any book by James Patterson and Stephen King, Harry Potter series, Alice in Wonderland and, through the looking glass.
User Image I know who I was when i got up this morning...

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
{well anything written by him really}
Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
The Bar Code Tattoo
The Bar Code Rebellion
The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix

just a few.
...but I think I must have been changed several times since then.
User Image
Sea of Trolls and Land of Silver Apples
I love reading all of the seven Chronicles of Narnia books. My all time favorite author, though, is Chris Wooding. I LOVE to read "Poison" and "The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray"!

Right now I'm reading "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield. It's wonderful so far, but I've only gotten to chapter three. ^^;

I work at the library, so I read a LOT.
Erm...my favorite books are; Angela's Ashes, Breath, Harry Potter, The Demonta series...well those are the one's a read the most ^^

Hunter

I have a few favorites. .

American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Wraeththu (trillogy) by Storm Constantine
Sword of Truth (series) by Terry Goodkind
Wheel of Time (Series) by Robert Jordan
His Dark Materials (trillogy) by Paul Pullman (Ie; Goldan Compass)
I'm not a big reader anymore because I don't have as much free time, but my favorite would have to be "The Count Of Monte Cristo" By Alexander Dumas. heart
one of my fav books is River God by Wilbur SMith, it's set in ancient egypt and the story was so lush it was like falling into the lives of the characters, i loved it!
And then there were none, by Agatha Christie. That woman is genious. I'm not saying it's better than your favorite book, but I absolutely couldn't stop reading this book. I read it on spring break. Trust me, read it, you won't be dissappointed.
A Great and Terrible Beauty and Rebel Angels by Libba Bray.
<3333
My top three series would have to be:

1. Harry Potter- JK Rowling
2. Twilight- Stephanie Meyer
3. Uglies- Scott Westerfield (includes Extras)

And those are probably 1/5 of my book collection.
I'm a Nicholas Sparks fan. I've not read one book by him that I didn't enjoy reading. S.E. Hinton is one of my favorites as well. I've read all of her novels but one (Some Of Tim's Stories) and I've liked all of hers as well. Jodi Picoult's "My Sisters Keeper" is excellent, that book was so shocking and I was stuck from the very beginning.
OMG! my fav book of all time is the giver by lois lowery^^ (think i spell the name wrong) i heart reading^^
Please tell me some of you guys have heard of the Legend of Drizzt series by R. A. Salvatore. He's tied with Eoin Colfer and his Artemis Fowl series as my favorite authors. Paul S. Kemp is pretty good, as is Eric Nylund and his contributions to the Halo books, like First Strike and Ghosts of Onyx.
I didn't know until I got to middle school that not everyone read books for pleasure. I like, couldn't even wrap my mind around it. I still can't. xD

My favorite books are The Mermaids Singing by Lisa Carey, In the Country of the Young by Lisa Carey, The Ghost Writer by John Harwood, Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson, The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll.

My favorite authors are Lisa Carey, Chuck Palahniuk, Hunter S. Thompson, Jodi Picoult, Alice Hoffman, and Stephen King.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff