Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pick your poison.

Top 0.12185185185185 12.2% [ 329 ]
Bottom 0.33185185185185 33.2% [ 896 ]
Switch 0.28259259259259 28.3% [ 763 ]
Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

I /finally/ got around to buying myself a strap on. xd Admittedly, it's quite foreign to wear at the very least, given I've yet to have a chance to use it.
I've recently found out about puppy play. (Or animal play)
Wikepedia definition- Puppy play or dog play is where at least one of the participants acts out canine mannerisms and behaviors, it is sometimes associated with leather culture. The dominant role is taken by a "Handler", "Trainer", "Master", or in the case of someone who still identifies as canine, an "alpha". The submissive may be considered a "pup" or a "dog". Unlike other forms of animal roleplay, it is not uncommon for two or more pups to play together as equals, fight for dominance, or play where one is clearly the "alpha". Puppy play is often about being playful, mischievous, and instinctive. In relation to other BDSM play, a "puppy" who is "unowned" or "uncollared" can be referred to as a "stray". Other elements rooted in BDSM play involve bondage and restriction with collars, leashes, cages, and hoods, the submissive's hands are often covered in mitts, both sexual and non-sexual services are requested, and "training" may take place in order to teach commands. The submissive may be asked to bark, kiss/lick the dominant's foot/shoe, and eat like a dog.
It was on an episode of Taboo!
I have to say it's pretty interesting and I've been in search of an owner to experiment with!

Dangerous Duelist

16,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Are there any sites that actively discuss kitten play? I've found two forums, neither are very busy, as in I can find posts from 2010 on page 3. sweatdrop

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Avaricious Koko

I haven't specifically looked for that sort of play on fetlife but it wouldn't surprise me if there was activity there. So if you haven't checked out fetlife I would suggest looking there.

Good luck. smile

Dangerous Lover

Avaricious Koko
Are there any sites that actively discuss kitten play? I've found two forums, neither are very busy, as in I can find posts from 2010 on page 3. sweatdrop
Agreed on the Fetlife suggestion. Tons of pet play discussion groups as well as people to connect with who share your interests.

Magic Fairy

Eddie_Pup
I've recently found out about puppy play. (Or animal play)
Wikepedia definition- Puppy play or dog play is where at least one of the participants acts out canine mannerisms and behaviors, it is sometimes associated with leather culture. The dominant role is taken by a "Handler", "Trainer", "Master", or in the case of someone who still identifies as canine, an "alpha". The submissive may be considered a "pup" or a "dog". Unlike other forms of animal roleplay, it is not uncommon for two or more pups to play together as equals, fight for dominance, or play where one is clearly the "alpha". Puppy play is often about being playful, mischievous, and instinctive. In relation to other BDSM play, a "puppy" who is "unowned" or "uncollared" can be referred to as a "stray". Other elements rooted in BDSM play involve bondage and restriction with collars, leashes, cages, and hoods, the submissive's hands are often covered in mitts, both sexual and non-sexual services are requested, and "training" may take place in order to teach commands. The submissive may be asked to bark, kiss/lick the dominant's foot/shoe, and eat like a dog.
It was on an episode of Taboo!
I have to say it's pretty interesting and I've been in search of an owner to experiment with!

User Image I'm definitely interested in it. It's probably something that's never actually going to happen, but I find it pretty interesting.

IceFantasy's Husband

Hilarious Lunatic

Im interested in pet play, but ive never gotten to experiment with it. Hopefully that will change fairly soon.

Dangerous Duelist

16,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
So I'm trying to decide on something extra special to do for Sir for Christmas, since it's coming up. He's all the way in Afghanistan right now, so He deserves some nice things.
I'm having issues with the standard red/white Christmas colors. Anyone else think a little reindeer get up might be cute?

I already know what I'm do for Easter at least. 4laugh

I really like to surprise Him. Anyone else like to do extra for their dominant? 4laugh

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
A little reindeer would be adorable, in my opinion. You could tie in harnesses, leather and bells that way, too. Christmas with a Dominant was always my favorite, especially coming up with creative treats like reindeer or tying up with Christmas themed ribbons.

Magic Fairy

User Image GUYS. I have quite fantastic news. <3
My grandma will be moving out within the month, which means I'll have some creative time. I'm buying the things to make various animal tail butt-plugs. I'm going to sell them on Etsy.
I'll also be trying my hand at leather cuffs & floggers.
So if you guys want or know anyone who wants a tail plug, please let me know. I'd definitely love a little publicity. :]

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Department of Mysteries

Oh! I'd be very curious to see when you get a store up!

Magic Fairy

M a l c c h i a t o

Oh! I'd be very curious to see when you get a store up!

User Image Yay! This'll probably be the first place I announce it. Haha. ^^

Tipsy Reveler

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Department of Mysteries
User Image GUYS. I have quite fantastic news. <3
My grandma will be moving out within the month, which means I'll have some creative time. I'm buying the things to make various animal tail butt-plugs. I'm going to sell them on Etsy.
I'll also be trying my hand at leather cuffs & floggers.
So if you guys want or know anyone who wants a tail plug, please let me know. I'd definitely love a little publicity. :]

Depending on the quality and the craftsmanship, I'd love a fox tail plug. Especially if it went nicely with the fox ears I have.

Magic Fairy

Randi The Rogue

Depending on the quality and the craftsmanship, I'd love a fox tail plug. Especially if it went nicely with the fox ears I have.

User Image What color ears do you have? There are a TON of colors of fox tails.
Right now I'm trying to find some good plugs. I'm trying to find one's with loops on the end, but so far they're all either the pacifier style, or made from plastic. I'd much rather use silicone or something like that than plastic. ._.

EDIT:
Did a little more research, and it's not hard plastic. The plugs I was looking at are actually made of TPE. I like them because they come in mini, small, medium, and large.
I'm pretty sure I'm mainly going to order fox tails, because that seems to be what everyone wants, but I may order something like raccoon tails as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff