Gold! 0.2637037037037 26.4% [ 712 ]
Total Votes:[ 2700 ]

S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e
Shirabelle
Just Another Face -GM-
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Just Another Face -GM-
cat_stressed *Waffles runs away*
...I do not want to know how Gaia programed that things algorithm. Seriously. Why the ******** did it just quote me?
I really want to know too. Probably saying 'pet'?

Not sure.. but the other day there was a suicide thread and it quoted the person like 4 times. >>
That cat is messed uppp. lol
How odd. It's going absolutely nuts.
cat_mrgreen *Waffles runs away*
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Shirabelle
Just Another Face -GM-
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Just Another Face -GM-
cat_stressed *Waffles runs away*
...I do not want to know how Gaia programed that things algorithm. Seriously. Why the ******** did it just quote me?
I really want to know too. Probably saying 'pet'?

Not sure.. but the other day there was a suicide thread and it quoted the person like 4 times. >>
That cat is messed uppp. lol
How odd. It's going absolutely nuts.
cat_mrgreen *Waffles runs away*

Seriously, Waffles? You're here again already? rolleyes lol

Anyway, went to my first munch yesterday. The local group is just starting up, there were only three other people and they were all old enough to be my parents (no nasty ageism intended, just stating a fact sweatdrop ). I had fun, it was great meeting other kinksters IRL!

Greedy Fatcat

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WTF NO VINYL OR RUBBER OPTION TO VOTE?!!
No diapers, saddles, collar, etc for the subs?
What a vanilla thread xD

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Vulgar Kurai
What a vanilla thread xD
Brevity's sake, dear.

Dangerous Lover

Vulgar Kurai
What a vanilla thread xD
I would say that vinyl is faux in terms of BDSM. Rubber can be fun, though.

Devoted Pirate

Vulgar Kurai
What a vanilla thread xD
Only so many slots are available wink and its fabric not objects.

Hunter

What's the most severe kind of bondage you folks go into?

Dangerous Lover

Vickicon
I would not consider anything severe. And do you mean type of play, not bondage? Bondage is very rarely severe, it's a form of restraint.

Devoted Pirate

Vickicon
Define severe, lots of things can be on the extreme side and even then it is a sliding scale person to person. Also what Shaden said - bondage is only one act.

Hunter

Vickicon
I would not consider anything severe. And do you mean type of play, not bondage? Bondage is very rarely severe, it's a form of restraint.

Severe as in the amount of restraint. Severe probably isn't the best word for it.
Like I've seen people who only use handcuffs (though I'm sure that's not where people in this thread stop) and I've seen people go as far as screwing someone to floorboards.
So I'm just curious where the furthest point people in here have gone.

Hunter

Blackrose_Knight
Vickicon
Define severe, lots of things can be on the extreme side and even then it is a sliding scale person to person. Also what Shaden said - bondage is only one act.

Just made an attempt to clarify

Devoted Pirate

Vickicon
Vickicon

Severe as in the amount of restraint. Severe probably isn't the best word for it.
Like I've seen people who only use handcuffs (though I'm sure that's not where people in this thread stop) and I've seen people go as far as screwing someone to floorboards.
Hmm I would say handcuffed to a fairly solid and not moving if I tried bedframe. I am more a pain slut and restraints are used to keep me from wiggling away - practical and not so kinky.

Dangerous Lover

Vickicon
Vickicon

I would not say that people screw others to floorboards. You seem to have your ideas from murder films, and that's not generally how it goes

Rope bondage can be restricting. As can playing with needles or staples; if the person moves, it will rip them out. Very dangerous, but fun. I personally don't engage in that (I'd like to at some point), so I'm more conventional. I like to use my hands, I'll use leather straps and medical restraints, arm binders. Depends on the type of session I'm wanting to have.

Hunter

Vickicon
Vickicon

I would not say that people screw others to floorboards. You seem to have your ideas from murder films, and that's not generally how it goes

Rope bondage can be restricting. As can playing with needles or staples; if the person moves, it will rip them out. Very dangerous, but fun. I personally don't engage in that (I'd like to at some point), so I'm more conventional. I like to use my hands, I'll use leather straps and medical restraints, arm binders. Depends on the type of session I'm wanting to have.

No not directly screwed in, they used some kind of perforated metal strip and screwed that down. I dunno just something I've seen.

Staples and needles huh? How are those used?

Dangerous Lover

Vickicon
Vickicon
Vickicon

No not directly screwed in, they used some kind of perforated metal strip and screwed that down. I dunno just something I've seen.

Staples and needles huh? How are those used?
Ahh, I figured that that was what you meant. Yes, tying someone to a board is excellent fun. Damn, you just made me get a hot idea for a scene. ********, that would be fun. Anyway, now to divert my attention from my erection...

Staples are surface, as are needles (play piercing), but they can have rope or thin twine laced through them so that if the person moves, it pulls on the needle or staple. I'm not an expert on either needles or staples, I've never done either one myself, so I cannot tell you the specifics. I've watched both done though, it's damn good to watch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff