Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gaian

Well she looks way older then 13, but some of them aren't to bad. Most of them are horrible. I'm surprised she hasn't had any stalkers, if she doesn't already.

5,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
wow.
im 13.
i dont do that s**t.
only whoros who want attention do(:

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Ew! The last thing I need to see is an underage whore!
angel_of_nightxX
oHoN
Talking to you is like talking to a 4 year old.
You obviously do not understand what "Advice" is. You also fail to understand what belongs in the LD. Posting such pictures is not a lifestyle, or a form of subculture of any kind.
And besides, you are just scrambling to make a point. Ultimately it remains true that your thread does not belong here.
Actually your way of thinking is whats know as crap. Just reading this argument is like trying to make a month old baby. The whole reason you made this comment "four year old" is because you lost the argument.

Hello friend!
Tell me, what exactly am I arguing for, and how have I failed to prove that my conclusion is true?
I'll give you a hint, I stated that his thread did not belong here and then posted a direct quote from the rules proving my point. He then tried to pass off discussion as advice, which I promptly shot down. Nobody here is receiving advice, and therefore there is no advice. For us to give advice there needs to be someone to receive it. Instead, we are merely discussing and sharing our opinions of young girls acting in such a matter.
Also, acting in such a way does not constitute a lifestyle. Nor does it fulfill any of the requirements of being a lifestyle. However, I pointed out that this wasn't even relevant to the main point, that his thread does not belong.
Oh, and please learn to articulate yourself properly before trying to insult me in a random thread.
Thanks~
iisam__x
wow.
im 13.
i dont do that s**t.
only whoros who want attention do(:

I totally agree. That girl is a total slut. I'm 13 as well and I still wear a one piece with a t-shirt. She should be concentrating in school. seriously, whatddafak are her parents FOR? o___O
User Image
Hush! Pancake is speaking!
-shrugs- At least she's got her bits covered. I've seen worse. She's looking for attention. Report her or ignore her.
That's all; carry on now.

Generous Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Those aren't "sexy". Talk about desperate attention. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash