Welcome to Gaia! ::

psycho_girl_2007
Pretty and Petite
Lucifer Herself
Ewww!she looks like an ugly slut! Lol.. Id just report her just to get her arrested I hate whores like that.

Sounds like you are jealous because you are fat and nasty looking. lol

yup that what I was thinking too. your fugly

i dont understand u guys... O.o

if skinny girl calls her slut and say that hates girl acting like this Then its ok
..but if someone *fat* says that then is JEALOUS .... stare

Psycho's comment was subjective thats fact, but most of us think the same, we just wraped words in objective form exclaim
I'll be completely honest here, i've taken pics like that, but i would NEVER post them on the internet, shes a whore in the making...

I'm 13 btw.

And it is pretty whorey, thats why i stopped taking pics because i don't want anyone to see them, i feel its complete embarrassment
Okay in all these three pages, are we first off not aware of the fact that this isn't even in the right ******** section?

Complain all you want about tweens posting such pictures, but your complaining won't stop them. Maybe try doing something about it instead.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
          This isn't a life-issue.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-> 100+ Green Day icons. <-
[Green Day Fan For 12+ Years.]
I c e D r a g o n n e t t
Okay in all these three pages, are we first off not aware of the fact that this isn't even in the right ******** section?

Complain all you want about tweens posting such pictures, but your complaining won't stop them. Maybe try doing something about it instead.

well that is the point...ppl should act to stop it, thats what we are discussing...
as i see u are aware of the problem, why dont u start with ur suggestions... question

and reason why its in this thread is in thisn section is given in first post,,,,btw if u think its in wrong then u also should refer to one u think it should be in !!!

lol, i just hope u wont say morality....as i said theres no point if thread becomes ''calling her slut or names..'' point is to discuss issues kids like her have to make them act this way

so read first stare
Why are little kids trying to show stuff they don't have over the internet? rolleyes
!d!ot Amer!ca
          This isn't a life-issue.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-> 100+ Green Day icons. <-
[Green Day Fan For 12+ Years.]

maybe u cant see ISSUE in it.... your problem.... xd
I'd say if there's a way to report her in that site, then do it. im sure they have rules/regulations in that site to be a certain age to join and regulations on the type of pics to post up. As for the other topic at hand, yes she is too young to be posting pics up of that matter, but it is also her life and if she wants she can mess it up in that form. I also do agree with other people blaming the parents and especially society, mostly the media. If you look at parents nowadays, they just dont care for their children quite often or children act/dress the same way their parents do. The media is the most to blame, since they show mostly skinny girls being loved by guys. I mean, c'mon, show more variety of people and show topics than just the same 'ol ones, like gossip girl or 90210 or others like that. i really hate those type of shows.
Wrong section, and she does not look 13.
oHoN

lol

why ppl just try being smart with that ''wrong section'' thing
...so show how smart you really are and try typing what ridht one would be, or go bumping somwhere else... rolleyes

Omnipresent Smoker

13,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
lost_for_word
Fear Loops
Her default one isn't so bad. But the other ones are pretty gross.

yeah default isn't as questioning as rest of them, but when u see all of them her intention becomes obvious eek
im in 7th grade right now i can say ive seen worst, people in my school: stuff there bras, french in the halls, and dress like sluts its normal and normal is creepy ._.
lost_for_word
oHoN

lol

why ppl just try being smart with that ''wrong section'' thing
...so show how smart you really are and try typing what ridht one would be, or go bumping somwhere else... rolleyes

Threads that do NOT belong in Life Issues:
General discussion threads, such as "what do you think about birth control" or "what are you feelings about cheating?" Generally speaking, if a thread is geared more toward discussion than receiving advice, it is better suited for either Lifestyles Discussion, General Discussion or the Chatterbox, depending upon its content.

Happy, sir?
Its great that you can make such an off topic post attacking me without providing anything relevant to the "discussion" though. You really are great.
angel_of_nightxX
lost_for_word
Fear Loops
Her default one isn't so bad. But the other ones are pretty gross.

yeah default isn't as questioning as rest of them, but when u see all of them her intention becomes obvious eek
im in 7th grade right now i can say ive seen worst, people in my school: stuff there bras, french in the halls, and dress like sluts its normal and normal is creepy ._.

yeah, bigest problem is that ppl consider it normal, cuz it spred like that, so it is becomeing normal, and most of all there is allways somethinhg wrong with things ppl consider normal....

And ppl are saying its her own life so she can do weather she wants with it...i mean u really think 13 year old kid is capable of that... O.o

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
it's not that bad sheesh what are you her mother?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff