Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Smoker

13,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
oHoN
Talking to you is like talking to a 4 year old.
You obviously do not understand what "Advice" is. You also fail to understand what belongs in the LD. Posting such pictures is not a lifestyle, or a form of subculture of any kind.
And besides, you are just scrambling to make a point. Ultimately it remains true that your thread does not belong here.
Actually your way of thinking is whats know as crap. Just reading this argument is like trying to make a month old baby. The whole reason you made this comment "four year old" is because you lost the argument.
This may sound immoral, but I do not care. Or maybe I do, but whatever. I THINK: if you've got the body, expose it. Maybe I'm saying this cuz I do almost the same thing (except I don't post my face cuz that's dangerous), but I think that its up to you. If you wanna screw up your life by exposing yourself, go ahead. If not, then don't. Psh. Really.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
She dosent look 13. She looks more like 15. There is still no excuse, lol.

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
angel_of_nightxX
oHoN
You obviously do not understand what "Advice" is. You also fail to understand what belongs in the LD. Posting such pictures is not a lifestyle, or a form of subculture of any kind.
And besides, you are just scrambling to make a point. Ultimately it remains true that your thread does not belong here.
Actually your way of thinking is whats know as crap. Just reading this argument is like trying to make a month old baby. The whole reason you made this comment "for year old" is because you lost the argument.

I was going to defend you until you said "for year old" it's spelled "FOUR year old" lol
why doesnt she jus take pics wit her clothing on
i mean if she looks ugly wit cloths on she must look ugly wit dem off
i mean she is very ugly her nose is very wierd she has no boobs
and what is she doing at 13 putting up pics like that i mean no grl should b putting up pics like that
she don't look 13,

Omnipresent Smoker

13,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Tycoon 200
Theawesomemanman
angel_of_nightxX
oHoN
Actually your way of thinking is whats know as crap. Just reading this argument is like trying to make a month old baby. The whole reason you made this comment "four year old" is because you lost the argument.

I was going to defend you until you said "for year old" it's spelled "FOUR year old" lol
the point of this reply was?

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
angel_of_nightxX
Theawesomemanman
angel_of_nightxX
oHoN

the point of this reply was?

There really actually wasn't lol
She does not look 13. And I feel bad for any poor b*****d that sleeps with her.

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
lost_for_word
OK, reason why i haven't posted this thread under Morality Section is because i'd reather be focused on discussing this topic in more ways, and considering this just as a morality issue would narrow the discussion...

I have IMVU acc, and this girl that is 13 invited me to chat, i viewed her hp and i had to post thread about it here on forum.... so heres the link:

http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Sweetl1lgirl

I know she is juvenile and that its not appropriate to just post those pics, but i'm not useing them in bad way by posting them i think, and she obviously consciously updated her pics...
I'd like to see what u guys think of it, do u consider it as a way 13 year old girl shoud show her self to others...I'm specially interested in opinion of kids their age...

Also as far as i'm familiar with juvenile joining any social network, they need parents premission...and she told me in conversation her father buy her IMVU items...So i wonder how could he not see pics she updates, cause i can't realize any parent would agree with such behavior...O.o

Discuss if u found that subject interesting and important... stare

ok well here's the thing...in the majority of her pictures shes in a bikini...mostly...theres nothing wrong with that considering you can go to any beach and find tons of 13 year olds in bikinis, the poses however, can be a bit more controversial...the majority of the pix are innocent..theres a couple that i'd be scolding her for at 13..but overall...there isnt much to be done. and dont know if this is a news shocking moment for you but here it goes: the majority of parents have NO IDEA what their kids do..especially on the internet. just my point of view
13 year olds are allowed to be whores online, just like the rest of you.

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Taurtarus
kids and teenagers copy what they see. :/ who DOESN'T want to be beautiful and sexy? young girls see young adults taking sexy myspace photos, so it's natural for them to want to copy that. unfortunately she doesn't seem to realize that a 13 year old isn't sexy and she has nothing to show off...

she's acting out what she wants to be. my sister does it too. they all want the privileges of being an adult and none of the responsibility. to girls like that, being an adult is all about drinking, piercings, having sex, partying, etc. they don't think about the responsibilities that adults have as well because they think, "when I'm an adult, I get to do whatever I want and my parents can't stop me." they don't think about bills or taking care of others.

they imitate the fantasy adulthood they wish they had that in the only ways they can, i.e., taking sexy photos, binge drinking underage, etc.

It won't be acting when they get drugged and raped....

Then their boyfriends get them pregnant and to survive, they start dealing drugs or commit crimes..
Next thing they see is themselves in a cage with about 30,000 inmates and closed from the world for 23 hours a day.

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I speak the truth when I say:

13 year-old girls are doing ALOT more than that.
im in 7th grade right now i can say ive seen worst, people in my school: stuff there bras, french in the halls, and dress like sluts its normal and normal is creepy ._.

if this is normal then normal is BUTT F***ED

I've lived through 7th grade, and believe me, it gets worse from there, what bothers me the most is that when people do that, they don't realize they live a mark and it follows them...For all we know that girl is younger and (and or not even a girl at all) and posting random google pictures up...I did at that age to stop online Perverts from asking ASL and "got any pics"

I feel more pity then disgust... If she thinks she needs to internet sell her body then she shouldn't have access to either a camera or a computer...

Some kids just shouldn't be allowed near computers... what is the world coming too... (Lucifer Herself, I like your attitude... and everyone who shuns her, F*** YOU your basing on appearances which is exactly what this thread is against... Jeez rolleyes
Nahtan-Syab
She dosent look 13. She looks more like 15. There is still no excuse, lol.

does this mean i have no excuse xD jk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces