Welcome to Gaia! ::

2 1 100.0% [ 352 ]
Total Votes:[ 352 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 >

5,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The reason is quite simple. People are suffering.

Tuxedo Gnome

Business Noob

I like you, OP.
i care because people in japan died and all people like us can do is watch in extreme horror
I care because a country is in distress. So many people were hurt and killed.

Business Noob

Masaomi Bakyura Kida
I like you, OP.
Thank you?

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Japan has awesome technology, food, and culture. I'm a bit Japanese (it's pretty little but I take pride in it sweatdrop ) And I REALLY want to visit Japan someday. I hope everyone in Japan will be ok and the country can recover </3

Business Noob

Business Noob

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Because I have friends who immigrated here only a couple years ago from Japan. Yes, their families and friends who are still in Japan are all okay.

Because I have a friend who is still in Japan right now. They were sitting in a restaurant in Tokyo when the quake hit. Yes, they and their families are okay.

Because I have a brother who moved out of Japan only one week before the quake hit. Yes, everyone he knew who was behind is okay.

Because I have new in-laws thanks to that brother who are still living in Japan. Like I said above, they are okay.

Because my best friend also has in-laws living in Japan. Yes, they are all okay as well.

Because I am a taiko student and thus end up thinking about and being surrounded by Japanese culture a lot. Our group raised $1,000 dollars in donations this weekend that will go 100% directly (through the Japanese consulate-general; none of that Red Cross taking their own cut business for us) to the relief efforts! biggrin

...Those are my more personal reasons for caring about this particular natural disaster, however every major natural disaster that happens around the world makes my heart go out to the people affected. For instance, the disaster in Haiti really depressed me, even though I didn't personally know anyone from there (although, I do admit, there are Haitians in my neighborhood, so it's not exactly alien either).

Naroke Shindo's Partner

Heart Strawberry

7,750 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Overall I am worried about the people in general.
[I cry whenever someone dies in a movie, you can imagine how I am with real life stuff.]

Though I will admit, I am selfish and wonder if my favorite video game creators are okay. But like I told someone, I would like to know if everyone that worked for the company are okay. I would love to be able to get a list and make sure every single person is okay. But that's not possible. I don't think we are being selfish though...I mean, if something hit our country [USA] and the whole country I think people would wonder if their favorite artist of whatever is okay. Though they would care about all of us, I think they would try to get info on their favorites before hand.

It's just easier to get info on that then anything/everyone else.

Barton Spirit

8,525 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
I think about japan because some of my relatives are there and because there are a lot of people killed in the tsunami also i'm a fan of almost anything Japanese.
I care because the are wonderful people, even if I don't know them. I pray for Japan.

Business Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces