Total Votes:[ 352 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Fashionable Bookworm

64 bits
xxX_SierraJ_Xxx
64 bits
xxX_SierraJ_Xxx
Because my bestests friends live there
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/japan-8-9-great-quake/halos-for-japan/t.70224733/
HALOS FOR JAPAN SIGNATURES GET THEM PLEASE
Why must you spam?

I'm not spamming...am i i just wanted people to get signatures for HALOS for japan...I'm sorry?
Then just put it in your signature and post something relevant. And yes it is spamming.

eh

Versatile Sweetheart

12,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Most importantly, because they're human beings.

Secondly, because I have a very close friend whose almost like a sister who lives there.

I like some things- not all, but some- of Japanese culture. I like some visual kei bands and anime, but that's not major factors for me.

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Hanazawa heart
The people. They are a beautiful people, so polite and they are so kind. I almost wish people here treated each other as kind as they do.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Rui heart

7,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Because I lived there for a year and have a great many friends there. They're all safe, thankfully.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

When someone says 'pray for japan' they mean the country as a whole. The people, the culture, the economy. Everything. The entire country and everything that goes with it.

Versatile Prophet

6,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
well if im being honest before when i was younger I would have cared only because of anime and those dangos,but Now after changeing though the years I more you know not only care beacause their humans but beacuse of me haveing friends. To add on to it my teacher mrs.Tanaka is japanese and she has some famly there. Not to mention seeing that kind of destoction thinkin g hey if thaT HAPPENED TO US WE WOULD BE IN THE SAME SCARED STATE,WHICH IS PRETTY BAD. burning_eyes

Business Noob

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
When someone says 'pray for japan' they mean the country as a whole. The people, the culture, the economy. Everything. The entire country and everything that goes with it.
What does that have to with anything?

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
64 bits
Personally, it's a human thing. I might not like their way of life but they're still human. But if your only reasons are because of Anime or your favorite J-pop band.. yeah ******** you. But yeah be honest.

User Image

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Sumi - Koe
Because I love Japan, it's culture, it's entertainment, it's people. Because I have some dear friends and family, some living there or visiting. Because Japan was great aid to New Zealand when Christchurch had it's earthquake. And because it's just a terrible tragedy.

I agree. It's a wondeerful country and the people there do not deserve this kind of thing to happen to them, no one deserves this. It's a terrible tragedy. sad

I was supposed to go to Tokyo this summer but now it'll have to be next summer (My mom won't let me go). T~T

Business Noob

iiToxic Emo Kitty
64 bits
Personally, it's a human thing. I might not like their way of life but they're still human. But if your only reasons are because of Anime or your favorite J-pop band.. yeah ******** you. But yeah be honest.

User Image
How so?

May_Mau's Prince

Unstoppable Genius

35,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
How can you not care. Such a catastrify effects everyone.
I love the Japaness culter (Even thow I can't spell to save my life) And they have given the world so much joy. Yes I am talking about anime and vidio games.
But also Japan is our friend and ur supost to help ur friends when they need it.

Business Noob

Utena-Douji
How can you not care. Such a catastrify effects everyone.
I love the Japaness culter (Even thow I can't spell to save my life) And they have given the world so much joy. Yes I am talking about anime and vidio games.
But also Japan is our friend and ur supost to help ur friends when they need it.
Who said anything about not caring?

Greedy Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
SAVE THE VIDEOGAMES!!! gonk

2,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
agreed, as humans we care

i care too cause of some of my family is in japan, but also cause of what they are going threw now,
as humans its natural to feel bad.

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
64 bits
iiToxic Emo Kitty
64 bits

User Image
How so?

Well pretty much you are saying why should we care about the japaneese and t6hat you don' *cough **** move *cough* . . . why should we care about america awnser that question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff