2 1 100.0% [ 352 ]
Total Votes:[ 352 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Business Noob

iiToxic Emo Kitty
64 bits
iiToxic Emo Kitty
64 bits
Personally, it's a human thing. I might not like their way of life but they're still human. But if your only reasons are because of Anime or your favorite J-pop band.. yeah ******** you. But yeah be honest.

User Image
How so?

Well pretty much you are saying why should we care about the japaneese and t6hat you don' *cough **** move *cough* . . . why should we care about america awnser that question.
No I'm not. Someone can't read I see.

Business Noob

Pokemon Trainer Antonio
SAVE THE VIDEOGAMES!!! gonk
Most of our Video games are designed in Korea,I think.
i personally care about japan because they make all the anime and video games cool

atsoup's Rizzler

Player

I don't have a reason to care. I just do.

Business Noob

Bloodburner649
i personally care about japan because they make all the anime and video games cool
stare

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
64 bits
iiToxic Emo Kitty
64 bits
iiToxic Emo Kitty
64 bits
Personally, it's a human thing. I might not like their way of life but they're still human. But if your only reasons are because of Anime or your favorite J-pop band.. yeah ******** you. But yeah be honest.

User Image
How so?

Well pretty much you are saying why should we care about the japaneese and t6hat you don' *cough **** move *cough* . . . why should we care about america awnser that question.

User Image
Still failing i see

Business Noob

iiToxic Emo Kitty
64 bits
iiToxic Emo Kitty
64 bits
iiToxic Emo Kitty
64 bits

User Image
How so?

User Image
Still failing i see
You sure are. Point out where I said that?

Shameless Prophet

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Business Noob

RavenZombieX
DILLIGAF
Yes.

Lonely Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
if that thing happen to us are they are a lot people supporting too. so think about it we are same, we are human, and we live on earth so do we have just ignore them like that? NO!...japan is not the one but at 11 march 2011 they got this disaster so we have to support and care about it, just look at Aceh,Sumatera. which have a same problem at 2004. just look, there are a lot of people and even red cross came to help. people live to help each other not running and laughing even ********!!

Shameless Prophet

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ok, then... razz

Business Noob

takako_kujo
if that thing happen to us are they are a lot people supporting too. so think about it we are same, we are human, and we live on earth so do we have just ignore them like that? NO!...japan is not the one but at 11 march 2011 they got this disaster so we have to support and care about it, just look at Aceh,Sumatera. which have a same problem at 2004. just look, there are a lot of people and even red cross came to help. people live to help each other not running and laughing even ********!!
I don't understand the last line of your post. What are you trying to say?

May_Mau's Prince

Unstoppable Genius

35,025 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
64 bits
Utena-Douji
How can you not care. Such a catastrify effects everyone.
I love the Japaness culter (Even thow I can't spell to save my life) And they have given the world so much joy. Yes I am talking about anime and vidio games.
But also Japan is our friend and ur supost to help ur friends when they need it.
Who said anything about not caring?

IDK who?
The topic was why do u care?
And I said how can you not?!

Business Noob

Utena-Douji
64 bits
Utena-Douji
How can you not care. Such a catastrify effects everyone.
I love the Japaness culter (Even thow I can't spell to save my life) And they have given the world so much joy. Yes I am talking about anime and vidio games.
But also Japan is our friend and ur supost to help ur friends when they need it.
Who said anything about not caring?

IDK who?
The topic was why do u care?
And I said how can you not?!
Ok..

Business Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers