I bumped the thread 0.18447694038245 18.4% [ 164 ]
I spread the word 0.33858267716535 33.9% [ 301 ]
I gave information 0.12373453318335 12.4% [ 110 ]
Total Votes:[ 889 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62 63 > >>

Tipsy Genius

Open~! More will be added soon.
Thank you for posting this!
I don't know if you wanted this, but it might be good to post a couple other organizations that people can donate to (like if they're not familiar with red cross and prefer another)

There's a list here
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/952611

But again thank you for making this thread.

Tipsy Genius

Kiss the Pink Sky
Thank you for posting this!
I don't know if you wanted this, but it might be good to post a couple other organizations that people can donate to (like if they're not familiar with red cross and prefer another)

There's a list here
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/952611

But again thank you for making this thread.

Thank you very much for this information, i'll pass it on to the person posting the red cross information and have them include this link in there, thank you very much.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Omnipresent Seeker

This is a wonderful post!

I certainly hope Gaia will make donating for Japan possible. My heart is breaking at the videos and photos of what is going on. ):

Here's some videos I found on Youtube that HAVE been shown on the news from the earthquake in Japan:

Beloved Gawker

Does anybody know if you can do the text-message donation thing on a prepaid cellphone? I'd like to do it, but wasn't sure if it worked on those. sweatdrop

Tipsy Genius

Dusk_Srye

I certainly hope Gaia will make donating for Japan possible. My heart is breaking at the videos and photos of what is going on. ):

Here's some videos I found on Youtube that HAVE been shown on the news from the earthquake in Japan:

Thank you, i will post all these videos in the informational section.

Tipsy Genius

Rose Mystica
Does anybody know if you can do the text-message donation thing on a prepaid cellphone? I'd like to do it, but wasn't sure if it worked on those. sweatdrop

Let me look into that, i'm very certain you can, but i will check into that for sure.
Thanks for considering.

Beloved Gawker

Hikari Sora No Ko
Rose Mystica

Let me look into that, i'm very certain you can, but i will check into that for sure.
Thanks for considering.

Thanks! 3nodding

Omnipresent Seeker

Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye

No problem. If you search up 'Citizen Tube' on Youtube, you can find the other videos.(I pay too much attention to videos shown on the news.)

Tipsy Genius

Rose Mystica
Hikari Sora No Ko
Rose Mystica

Thanks for considering.

Thanks! 3nodding

Do you know what provider you have by any chance or is it a walmart phone?
Apparently some companies don't donate via prepaid phone, but at the same time, some do.

Tipsy Genius

Dusk_Srye
Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye

No problem. If you search up 'Citizen Tube' on Youtube, you can find the other videos.(I pay too much attention to videos shown on the news.)

I'll put that up there with the information, sorry been searching the prepaid cellphone thing and getting some more posts.
Editing now though.

Omnipresent Seeker

Rose Mystica

I think it depends on what company you have.

Beloved Gawker

I tried it and it seemed to go through okay. 3nodding (Which is good. I have 1000 unused phone credits that I barely use, so why not do something worthwhile with them?)

Tipsy Genius

Rose Mystica
I tried it and it seemed to go through okay. 3nodding (Which is good. I have 1000 unused phone credits that I barely use, so why not do something worthwhile with them?)

Well that's good, hopefully i can persuade my parents to let me donate too tonight when they're good and drunk from watching the basketball game with friends [ I've recently used all of my allowance on gaia cash, yesterday actually. ; A ; ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff