Total Votes:[ 889 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63 > >>

Omnipresent Seeker

Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye
Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye
This is a wonderful post!

I certainly hope Gaia will make donating for Japan possible. My heart is breaking at the videos and photos of what is going on. ):

Here's some videos I found on Youtube that HAVE been shown on the news from the earthquake in Japan:

Thank you, i will post all these videos in the informational section.

No problem. If you search up 'Citizen Tube' on Youtube, you can find the other videos.(I pay too much attention to videos shown on the news.)

I'll put that up there with the information, sorry been searching the prepaid cellphone thing and getting some more posts.
Editing now though.

It's okay! By the way, here's another news report from CNN.(I'm currently watching said news.)

U.S. Offers Condolences, Assistance To Japan

Tipsy Genius

Dusk_Srye
Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye
Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye

I certainly hope Gaia will make donating for Japan possible. My heart is breaking at the videos and photos of what is going on. ):

Here's some videos I found on Youtube that HAVE been shown on the news from the earthquake in Japan:

No problem. If you search up 'Citizen Tube' on Youtube, you can find the other videos.(I pay too much attention to videos shown on the news.)

I'll put that up there with the information, sorry been searching the prepaid cellphone thing and getting some more posts.
Editing now though.

It's okay! By the way, here's another news report from CNN.(I'm currently watching said news.)

Alright, i'll go edit now. :3
Thanks!

Tipsy Genius

Dusk_Srye
Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye
Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye

Editing now though.

Thanks!

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bump of love heart

Beloved Gawker

Hikari Sora No Ko
Rose Mystica
I tried it and it seemed to go through okay. 3nodding (Which is good. I have 1000 unused phone credits that I barely use, so why not do something worthwhile with them?)

Well that's good, hopefully i can persuade my parents to let me donate too tonight when they're good and drunk from watching the basketball game with friends [ I've recently used all of my allowance on gaia cash, yesterday actually. ; A ; ]

Good luck with that 3nodding

I really like the idea that someone else in this forum proposed--a Gaia fundraiser. That would be neat.

Omnipresent Seeker

Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye
Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye
Hikari Sora No Ko
Dusk_Srye

Editing now though.

Thanks!

No problem! biggrin

Tipsy Genius

Rose Mystica
Hikari Sora No Ko
Rose Mystica
I tried it and it seemed to go through okay. 3nodding (Which is good. I have 1000 unused phone credits that I barely use, so why not do something worthwhile with them?)

Well that's good, hopefully i can persuade my parents to let me donate too tonight when they're good and drunk from watching the basketball game with friends [ I've recently used all of my allowance on gaia cash, yesterday actually. ; A ; ]

I really like the idea that someone else in this forum proposed--a Gaia fundraiser. That would be neat.

I'm surprised to not see more of them to be honest.

Omnipresent Seeker

Rose Mystica
Hikari Sora No Ko
Rose Mystica

I really hope Gaia goes through with it! surprised

Tipsy Genius

Theres no doubt in my mind they will, they've done bundles for the Haitian earthquake and another for Animals, so not to worried.

Tipsy Genius

Oooh! I just noticed the other two posts are up, i'll need to talk to Azulla next.

Beloved Gawker

Dusk_Srye
Rose Mystica
Hikari Sora No Ko
Rose Mystica

It would make sense, wouldn't it? I'd be glad to cough up cash if Gaia sent it towards quake/tsunami relief.

Tipsy Genius

Omnipresent Seeker

Rose Mystica
Dusk_Srye
Rose Mystica
Hikari Sora No Ko
Rose Mystica

It would make sense, wouldn't it? I'd be glad to cough up cash if Gaia sent it towards quake/tsunami relief.

Same here! I mean, they have done this in the past, haven't they?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff