Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've taken one. 3nodding
Hope this cheers everyone up a little NOTE-THIS IS JUST A SPOOF! (NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE WHO LOST LOVED ONES DURING THE REAL EVENT!)---&

After the tremendous quake cuased by Gigan, Godzilla's most fiercest enemy, catastrophe broke loose around Japan. No one had a chance to escape the horrific wave of the triggered tsunami that came next. However, the tremor also had awakened Japan's last hope: Godzilla! Although (he/she/it) could not could not make it to shore in time, Godzilla did defeat the wretched Gigan once and for all. Also, Godzilla is now staying on ground for as long as (he/she/it) is needed, helping to rebuild and fix the damages left by the quake and tsunami that devasted Japan. This day will surely be a day to remember in history. cry

Blessed Prophet

zombislayr
Hope this cheers everyone up a little NOTE-THIS IS JUST A SPOOF! (NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE WHO LOST LOVED ONES DURING THE REAL EVENT!)---&

After the tremendous quake cuased by Gigan, Godzilla's most fiercest enemy, catastrophe broke loose around Japan. No one had a chance to escape the horrific wave of the triggered tsunami that came next. However, the tremor also had awakened Japan's last hope: Godzilla! Although (he/she/it) could not could not make it to shore in time, Godzilla did defeat the wretched Gigan once and for all. Also, Godzilla is now staying on ground for as long as (he/she/it) is needed, helping to rebuild and fix the damages left by the quake and tsunami that devasted Japan. This day will surely be a day to remember in history. cry

And my friends speculate that Mahou Shoujo Madoka's Kyubei was behind all these >_> <_<.

::EDIT:: ANYWAYS.
Thank you everyone for their support in supporting Japan ._.
No matter what the Japanese had done in the past, now they're suffering because of something that could've happened to anyone; a natural disaster. Now we should all pray for them and do anything we can to assist them because they're people just like us and they need our help. Put hatred aside people!!!

Wheezing Cat

••.•´¯`•.•• ★••.•´¯`•.••

Grabbed one <3

••.•´¯`•.•• ★••.•´¯`•.••

Angelic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Decaying Moon
Hopefully this looks okay in my sig. smile

Honestly though, if people really want to be asses about Pearl Harbor, they need to look at a few facts:

1) It was a strategic move. We admitted it, it was. In Japan's shoes we probably would've carried out the exact same thing.

2) In the end we unleashed the most devestating weapon devised by man (basically, don't get smart about the early low-yeild atom bombs and the higher-yeild, more recent hydrogen bombs), and not once, but twice on them. The loss of life was exponentially higher than what we suffered at Pearl Harbor, as was the destruction. And also note that we're the only one's who've ever deployed a nuclear strike and followed through, and Japan is the only country to ever recieve an actual nuclear attack.

3) Unless your grandpa was killed, or maybe (and this is probably a far stretch) your immediate family was killed at Pearl Harbor, why do you care so much? Yes, it was a devastating suprise attack. Yes, it was a slap to the face. Yes, it was a bit of a back-stab. But what can anyone do about it? It's happened, get over it. No amount of spite or hatred is going to change that. Feelings like those are what promote conflict.

And don't "bleeding-heart democrat" me. I'm Republican, and pro-military. This isn't a party thing.

I agree with you, Japan had already paid for what happened in Pearl Harbor.
This was just tragic what happened to them.
Hopefully more and more people will come and help them.
Not because of their nationality, but because we are all man and all were created equal.
Race should never be a hindrance in helping others, and I believe everyone who brings up Pearl Harbor should go back and read their history books.

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Didn't the Japanese bomb Pearl harbor? Now they are getting an earthquake?
Lotta things going on over there. If we help, will it end hostilities between us?

question neutral ninja stare surprised confused eek

Twisted Nerves's Husbando

Demonic Sex Symbol

Nabbed One.
My Thoughts And Prayers Go Out To
Everyone In Japan. <3
Living here in the USA it really makes me want to knock a b***h out when someone says the "dirty Japs" deserved the earthquake for Pearl Harbor.
I mean REALLY?
REALLY, man? That's how we're rolling now?
********, as if Hiroshima wasn't enough.
I hate those who just LOVE to use the past as an excuse to wish bad on others.
I'm Black(yes the avi can be confusing blech)
And hell, I'm not mad at White people because of what their ancestors did
nor do I wish any pain on Whites!
It irks me to no end and some people just need to STOP it.
Just...stop DAMNING people because of what their ancestors did.
And THEN these people have the nerve to call themselves Christians when in fact they'll be on the front lines in Hell for praying misfortune upon someone else!
scream
sweatdrop
redface
My bad.
grabbed :3

and that's why I dislike living in america!
crying
CannonBahls
Living here in the USA it really makes me want to knock a b***h out when someone says the "dirty Japs" deserved the earthquake for Pearl Harbor.
I mean REALLY?
REALLY, man? That's how we're rolling now?
********, as if Hiroshima wasn't enough.
I hate those who just LOVE to use the past as an excuse to wish bad on others.
I'm Black(yes the avi can be confusing blech)
And hell, I'm not mad at White people because of what their ancestors did
nor do I wish any pain on Whites!
It irks me to no end and some people just need to STOP it.
Just...stop DAMNING people because of what their ancestors did.
And THEN these people have the nerve to call themselves Christians when in fact they'll be on the front lines in Hell for praying misfortune upon someone else!
scream
sweatdrop
redface
My bad.

heart heart heart
amen to that
4laugh
Shi Chidea
circadianbeatdown
That is cool, but what does America have to do with anything?

Its all the mean comments, tho.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/americans assholes of the world/Kraiden/1300160676871.jpg
♥that's just wrong. for someone who doesn't believe in God, i wouldn't be one of those "god's revenge" crap. Also, no one has control over what nature does. (ex - the earth quake) people seriously need to grow the ******** up
Fabulous Alina
Didn't the Japanese bomb Pearl harbor? Now they are getting an earthquake?
Lotta things going on over there. If we help, will it end hostilities between us?

question neutral ninja stare surprised confused eek

I wasn't aware there were still hostilities between us :/
im so sad about this news, it was sooo fast and so scary the power of that earthquake sad

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
poor japan i really hope they recover as best they can

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items