Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
I love your signature graphic, I think it's perfect thank you! Btw, I am American, and seeing that "reference of revenge" image makes me really embarrassed to be one sad Gah...words can explain what I want to call those people right now rofl

I remember one of my managers said "karma's a b***h, this is what you get for bombing pearl harbor" (something along those lines) about the whole situation and I wanted to kick him in his knee caps >___< Ignorance is the only thing that can explain it. If that.

Anyway, thanks for the signature again smile
Wow... that refrence to revenge picture is.... beyond words....I am an American but as Devilish stated that picture makes me ashamed and embarressed to be one. I lived in Japan for three and a half years and I absolutely loved it. The ignorance of my country is astounding,honestly it truely amazes me that those people can say that about such an amazing country. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the Japanese and to the Americans living there at the moment. 3nodding

4,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
xXRadioactive-RainbowsXx
Wow... that refrence to revenge picture is.... beyond words....I am an American but as Devilish stated that picture makes me ashamed and embarressed to be one. I lived in Japan for three and a half years and I absolutely loved it. The ignorance of my country is astounding,honestly it truely amazes me that those people can say that about such an amazing country. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the Japanese and to the Americans living there at the moment. 3nodding

Crazy isn't it?
People fail to realize, that these things they are using as reasons to hate (i.e. bombing of Pearl Harbor) isn't something regular citizens actually decide on. It's the government/military, etc. "The Ignorant" forget that there are regular-ever-day-people who live there and don't give s**t like that a single thought...and now they maybe dead or homeless sad It's ridiculous. It's almost like calling all Americans war pigs when really not ever citizen wants to be entered in a war, etc.

Anyway that's how I see it.. I'm not a big political debater or anything so sorry if some of that is a bit naive or ignorance in itself. I just try to see past all of the bad,and realize there are people there who had nothing to do with any of the war crap.
DevilishMaiden
xXRadioactive-RainbowsXx

Crazy isn't it?
People fail to realize, that these things they are using as reasons to hate (i.e. bombing of Pearl Harbor) isn't something regular citizens actually decide on. It's the government/military, etc. "The Ignorant" forget that there are regular-ever-day-people who live there and don't give s**t like that a single thought...and now they maybe dead or homeless sad It's ridiculous. It's almost like calling all Americans war pigs when really not ever citizen wants to be entered in a war, etc.

Anyway that's how I see it.. I'm not a big political debater or anything so sorry if some of that is a bit naive or ignorance in itself. I just try to see past all of the bad,and realize there are people there who had nothing to do with any of the war crap.
I agree people who say those things need to take a step back and think again before opening their traps. I hate that people in other countries see pictures like that and automatically think that all americans are ignorant war loving bastards when thats not the case at all

4,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
xXRadioactive-RainbowsXx
DevilishMaiden
xXRadioactive-RainbowsXx

Crazy isn't it?

I agree people who say those things need to take a step back and think again before opening their traps. I hate that people in other countries see pictures like that and automatically think that all americans are ignorant war loving bastards when thats not the case at all

I gave you tips for both your posts. *thumbs up*.

Devoted Explorer

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
question I am a bit confused as to why anyone could call an EARTHQUAKE as pay-back for ANYTHING?! Anyone who thinks that soooooooo dumb!!!!!
Fact:
Earthquakes are a part living upon a living planet. If the Earth was not alive, we could not live here.
The bigger the earthquake = the amount of time that it has been building up. So the one that happened last month had been building up for HUNDREDS of years. So this had NOTHING to do with anyone.

P.S. I am in the USA too... I don't buy that 'one race better then another race' that is soooooo twisted twisted twisted we are all HUMAN... or maybe you're a cat playing on the computer like my cat does. whee cool whee

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
it is sad what happened in Japan and hopefully it will never happen again *anywhere*. My teacher the other day told us to write 2 pages about how you would feel if this happened to people you loved and if you could would you trade spots with someone.
I'm going to put this in my signature. biggrin
I like this a lot, they need all the support they can get at the moment.
I think it's completely ignorant that some American's are saying it's payback...
No one disserves something like that to happen to them. :c

I'm American and I support this! >w<
i feel so bad for the citizens of japan i hope there all doing ok over there and it wasnt just an earthquake it was also a tsunami AND an explosion in the Fukushima nuclear plant man thats so sad i wish we could do somthing crying scream

Devoted Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
✪✪✪what ’bout my star?
if it makes you feel any better most americans don't feel this way. my grandfather was in world war II and he was speaking to me the other day about japan and how i should be praying for them etc. he had friends who died at the hands of japanese soldiers, and im sure a lot of japanese soldiers died at the hands of his friends, too. he admitted to me he isn't as fond of japan as i am because of old prejudices, but he would never wish something that horrible on anyone, especially innocent civilians.
but anyway i really admire you for making this thread, it's very thoughtful and a very kind gesture, and i'm sure the people of japan would appreciate it.

Hallowed Bunny

12,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Some of the ignorance in America just makes me want to move to another country for a while, ugh. I am one myself but I do not wish death upon the Japanese for what happens at pearl harbor. We Americans did some bad things in the past too like what went on during Marther Luther king jr.'s time.

2,850 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas