Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Medic

9,300 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
((*pokes head back in* What's this about Virdel's pants coming off? emotion_dowant ))
"Not the entire thing you're wearing but this dark blue part whatever it is. It's too tight for me to roll it up and get to your calf so that part's gotta go. Sheesh, you demons and your out dated sense of fashion. I don't even know what that's called but I don't think anyone wears that sort of thing any more." The doctor said throwing her hands up and shaking her head in disapproval.

Zea chortled at the doctor's comment. This was beginning to become interesting.

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
(( Dear lord what have I started?: emotion_sweatdrop ))

Blessed Spirit

User Image

The doctor stared with utmost contempt at the woman. "Boots. I don't care what plane of existence you're set in, we call this a boot." And damn good ones they were. As part of the uniform of his particular status, they also happened to be fire and mostly acid-proof. Right along with the rest of his uniform. He was beyond thankful for it, always keeping spares on hand. "For someone with heels as graceless as an ox's hooves you're certainly one to be a great judge of fashion, aren't you?" he said with a sneer, pulling his right leg up as he began to slide his boot off, gritting his teeth when it slid over the bloody wound.
(( The thing is he will still have his underwear right? Right? neutral ))

Omnipresent Glitch

((... Did I miss something. o-o ))

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
((Getting back on topic...!~))

Relia smiled at Kavoru, though they hadn't properly been introduced it was nice to see her former allies safe and unharmed. "Ah...maybe I should step out before the room gets crowded, there might be other people who want to visit you Virdel."

Blessed Spirit

(( Ladies, ladies. Those pale things are pants, not undies. He's taking off his boots.
Please everyone settle down, stop screaming, put the party favours and hats down. His pants are on.
I repeat, the doctor's pants are still on. You can proceed to the nearest exit to receive complimentary tissues for your nosebleeds. rofl ))

Omnipresent Glitch

Demon Seraph

((Ohhh. Okay I get it now! *goes back to lurking*))

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Grand Duke Dantalion
((... Did I miss something. o-o ))

(( GDDeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ I made a horrible call of judgement and now I can't take it back. *laughs hysterically*))

Omnipresent Glitch

Loel Scythe

((Ah ha ha yeah I got it! Welp back to lurking~ ))

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Demon Seraph
(( Ladies, ladies. Those pale things are pants, not undies. He's taking off his boots.
Please everyone settle down, stop screaming, put the party favours and hats down. His pants are on.
I repeat, the doctor's pants are still on. You can proceed to the nearest exit to receive complimentary tissues for your nosebleeds. rofl ))

(( It's not blood I have in my nose it's Seven Up. Oh man I goofed up. Those pixels though! ))
(oh my virdel is going pantless? Someone got him drunk? O_O Wait...for some reason I see a drunk Virdel adding clothing not removing it. Oh well...so much for strip tease XD)

Mikila had been ninja snatched while sleeping and following Elyn's instructions to stay in bed. When she woke up she was in a lab somewhere and it looked creepy. Sort of like what you'd expect from a thriller horror film mad scientist lab. She was good at houdining. Her mommy taught her and she practiced when she could. Needless to say she had escaped. Been chased around almost looney toon style. Having duckedd in a room she saw what looked like a first aid kit. She'd opened it to see all sorts of techno stuff and vials of stuff. It looked maybe important.

Important things shouldn't be left with insane scientists covered in blood. She'd grabbed it then no sooner had she left...looney toons chase round two. She ran and eventually found some sort of transporter technology in a room. There was a big red button. Push. Then whoosh she reappeared in a city wobbling side to side. Then some old lady grabbed her and dragged her inside a building. She wasn't liking today.

She was glad she felt better and she wasn't being chased by a mad scientist but she just wished to find people she knew. Not be turned into a life sized baby doll. She was staring herself in the mirror. She liked this style. Now...that gypsy woman was gone right? Good. Off she ran again after collecting the kit she took from crazy lab coat. She rushed around and looked for people. She really had no idea where she was.

She slid the kit box into her new attire. Looking around. She stuck her pointer finger in her mouth and walked normally now. She had no idea where this was. Hmmm...that big building said hospital. She should get checked and make sure all her ouchies were better. She rushed to the edge of the street. She almost rushed over the threshhold of sidewalk to street but flailed her arms and stoppped. "Look both ways." She said in a scolding way as mommy often did.

She looked left then right. It was clear so off she ran again. Rushing towards the hospital. She was starting to wonder how she get in when someone walked out. In she rushed. She looked around. Where did she go now?
The doctor simply shook her head, "Demon fashion. I will never understand it." She said as she waited for the wound to be exposed, and sure enough, two nurses had walked in with equipment one of them a tray of medical tools the other a wheelchair.

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
((Gaia ate my post AGAIN... crying ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers