Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Demon Seraph
(( I don't see the point why you'd change it. Your character was fully prepared to stab a patient in the neck to get them under control. Understandable. Respectable.
I'm fine with the fact that she just attacked my character with a syringe. That's who she is. That's what she would have done.

Now you're going back on it and saying that she'd patiently wait instead- which is the polar opposite of delivering sedatives swiftly and against the will of Virdel.
That's a bit of a stretch in the name of god-moding and auto-hitting. Moving right along, however.

Was fun role-playing with most of you, thanks for making this event so fantastic.
I'm out. Virdel takes his case, gives an apologetic look to Relia, and limps out of the hospital.

Peace. ))

(( Well, while that was who she was, it still wasn't right of me and you were right. I just snapped in the wrong direction. Maybe it wasn't right to try to get to skipping on as the multiple times we've been doing, to get a proper good bye and split ways ending. I'm not gonna deny and bicker away.

And yeah it's been an awesome week of near sleepless nights with you and all the wonderful people in here. So many laughs~
So ciao and good luck, hope to see you around some other time. ))

Omnipresent Glitch

((I have to be heading off now too.
Roleplaying with you guys have been fun, I haven't really done these full blown forum roleplays in a very long time...
Thanks for making the event fun during the long down times of fighting we had to experience! *waves* Bye bye! ))

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
((.... sad ))

Moonlight Hunter

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I wish I could have roleplayed with you guys more! But either way it was still fun! Work and college get in the way alot. I hope to rp with you guys again soon! <3))

Ivy Fantasy's Waifu

Sweet Prophet

(I enjoyed RPing with all of you even with different characters I played ^_^ I hope to continue to play with each and everyone one of you)

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
((I would love to invite all the regulars here to my Gaian RP Guild. ))

Invisible Lunatic

[[and If Guilds are not so much your thing, My bar still open ]]

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
((pardon our dust. we need artists and such.))

(( here it is! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces