Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
Demon Seraph
Relia blinked when Virdel dismissed everyone out of the room except her, "oh..um...okay. Guess, I'm staying then..." ((lol night!))

Blessed Spirit

Relia Rouge
User Image

Virdel wasn't interested in excuses so much as he just wanted them gone. The faster they left, the faster he could finish what still needed to be done. "Whatever damage I've sustained is irrelevant if they're going to let some daft, impudent and idiotic blind doctor do their so-called work on me," he said in a hiss brimming with contempt. "I won't suffer such demeaning practices. You won't need to remain for long, friend," he assured Relia as he popped his case open, fingers searching through it.

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
(( *Whistles* .... ))

Omnipresent Glitch

((Ouch a dead stall... Well I'm saying hi~! *waves and goes back to lurking*))

Blessed Spirit

(( How's it a dead stall? I'm sure his doctor would have something to say about this- that's on Loel.
Everyone who'd been ushered out of the room has plenty of stuff to discuss- you know, with Jack's supposed death and a bomb going off. Injuries. Feelings.
That happened I guess. ))

Invisible Lunatic

here I thought this thing would of died the moment the event ended lol

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Demon Seraph
(( How's it a dead stall? I'm sure his doctor would have something to say about this- that's on Loel.
Everyone who'd been ushered out of the room has plenty of stuff to discuss- you know, with Jack's supposed death and a bomb going off. Injuries. Feelings.
That happened I guess. ))

(( Well if I go by the character herself, Vird's gonna find a very stubborn missed off lady who won't give two ******** about Virdel's request, cause she's a doctor and her sense of fashion is completely irrelevant from her medical knowledge. xP Imma get on that now. ))

NDG Krauly
here I thought this thing would of died the moment the event ended lol

((You were gravely mistaken then ))

Omnipresent Glitch

Demon Seraph

((Ahhh okay sorry I thought it was! Anyways, I'll go back to being quiet... *slips away* ))

Blessed Spirit

Loel Scythe

(( Funny thing is he's calling her blind and inept for a different reason than cultural tastes in clothing. See if you can find out why. wink ))
User Image
۞Ͼamiѻ۞

"..well now.."

Camio held Dantalion closely to his back. He pondered where they would go now since they were kicked out. Camio didn't know what to do except just hold onto the knocked out grand duke. It was a strange feeling since, well he was on the other side fighting against the jacks along side the bunnies. He only hoped they understood he was in truce.

((*randomly jumps it* why hello OuO I is the Grand Duke's, Camio---sorry it ain't much =u=; ))~
Krasnyj glared to Virdel, she was not amused with his behavior and sudden out burst.
She tapped her heel three solid slow clicks.
And raised a dark thin eyebrow to him. She wasn't planning on turning around and leave the quarter yelping or anything.
A hard lipped scowl only twitching the side.

Zea pushed himself away from the wall with his haunches, whatever was going to come down between the two doctors he wasn't feeling to be in the middle of it.
And Krasnyj could take care of herself he knew. She had her means.

Blessed Spirit

Soldier Zea
User Image

(( There's plenty of time and I don't appreciate you trying to god-mode my character into taking a hit based on how you want things to run a little faster.
It's rude and completely uncalled for. ))

Virdel's eyes widened at the motion, and he drew back from her swipe at his neck. Too slowly, admittedly. The needle caught him in the neck, the fluid injected. That much seemed to go according to plan. Disturbingly however was the lack of effect it had on the demon: he only looked thoroughly irritated.

"How stupid are you?" he hissed as he clutched his neck briefly, craning it down while he rubbed at the jabbed sore. It certainly hurt, that much was for certain. "Nevermind, don't answer that. I know the answer," he said with a groan. "Can't even properly diagnose a demon," he continued, pulling his case with him as he pushed himself away from the woman. "Quit wasting your time here and go do something productive, you useless bag of meat! Hmmn," he hissed again, shaking his head at the throbbing in his neck as well as his leg and head now. He couldn't even fathom what she'd been trying to do- knock him out, or something? Make him a little more co-operative? He supposed that's what respect was for. "Honestly... supposed to call yourself a doctor?"

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Demon Seraph
Soldier Zea
User Image

(( There's plenty of time and I don't appreciate you trying to god-mode my character into taking a hit based on how you want things to run a little faster.
It's rude and completely uncalled for. ))

Virdel's eyes widened at the motion, and he drew back from her swipe at his neck. Too slowly, admittedly. The needle caught him in the neck, the fluid injected. That much seemed to go according to plan. Disturbingly however was the lack of effect it had on the demon: he only looked thoroughly irritated.

"How stupid are you?" he hissed as he clutched his neck briefly, craning it down while he rubbed at the jabbed sore. It certainly hurt, that much was for certain. "Nevermind, don't answer that. I know the answer," he said with a groan. "Can't even properly diagnose a demon," he continued, pulling his case with him as he pushed himself away from the woman. "Quit wasting your time here and go do something productive, you useless bag of meat! Hmmn," he hissed again, shaking his head at the throbbing in his neck as well as his leg and head now. He couldn't even fathom what she'd been trying to do- knock him out, or something? Make him a little more co-operative? He supposed that's what respect was for. "Honestly... supposed to call yourself a doctor?"

(( I apologize for it then, I'll go an edit it. ((

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Demon Seraph
Soldier Zea

(( There ya go. I wasn't quite in the right mind to write that. Was a little agitated with relatives and it all got sent in the wrong direction. ))

Blessed Spirit

(( I don't see the point why you'd change it. Your character was fully prepared to stab a patient in the neck to get them under control. Understandable. Respectable.
I'm fine with the fact that she just attacked my character with a syringe. That's who she is. That's what she would have done.

Now you're going back on it and saying that she'd patiently wait instead- which is the polar opposite of delivering sedatives swiftly and against the will of Virdel.
That's a bit of a stretch in the name of god-moding and auto-hitting. Moving right along, however.

Was fun role-playing with most of you, thanks for making this event so fantastic.
I'm out. Virdel takes his case, gives an apologetic look to Relia, and limps out of the hospital.

Peace. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces