Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Glitch

Camio gave a slight nod to Loel and smiled slightly.

"Nice to finally meet you too Loel. I heard talk about you a while back. Hopefully you haven't heard any bad things about me-?"

He looked back at Dantalion, who held his hands up defensively.

"I didn't say anything bad about you Camio... Why would I do..."

Dantalion's sentence trailed off, and he looked slightly confused after his sentence. He felt like he was forgetting something... Something important. And then it hit him. How long had it been since he had taken the red liquid...?
He didn't even have time to think about long long it had been, because the second that his time was up he ended up passing out, falling right onto Camio.

Camio looked slightly confused when Dantalion suddenly just passed out, but instead of even questioning what had happened, he just picked the demon up and frowned.

"U-um... We should be going now, yes...?"

There was a hint of concern in his voice when he said this.

((Slowest typing award. I'm getting the highest honor at this point XD ))

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
Demon Seraph
Loel Scythe
The doll noticed the doctor's pain, "Will you be okay until then? Things might feel better once you're in the truck..." Relia couldn't help but picturing all the bumps (if any) and turns they might have to go through while in the truck. She hoped that wasn't the case but due to the explosion, would the road really be smooth at all?
Zea gave a slight shake of his head, and swooped both his hands in an arch directing to the truck, "All aboard the Aftermath express." Zea chirped out with a twang of sarcasm in his tone. But in all frankness, it was not questionable if they had to leave or not. They had to leave the place as immediately as possible.
"And no, the ride to Durem is not particularly smooth my dear, so Doc- Virdel, your gonna have to man up and hold it together till we get there."
While he hadn't read Relia's mind, Zea certainly heard the concern in her voice, and could tell by what she meant. The werewolf looked pitifully, he really hoped Virdel was more durable than what he looked."

Blessed Spirit

User Image

Virdel craned his neck, trying to see what had happened when Dantalion stopped mid-sentence. To no avail, really. Between sleep deprivation, blood loss and his concussion everything had begun melting into a colourful blur. Camio spoke, and though he didn't say much the doctor still couldn't make out much of it. It made him slightly anxious, which he tried to put out of mind when Relia spoke up a little bit closer. Something about a truck?

"Hmmn," he said with as much of a nod as he could manage. Zea was saying something too, but he had no idea what that was. He gave an amiable nod again anyway.

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Loel's eyes widened as she saw Virdel slipping under, she could see the signs in his eyes, they were looking distant, and he was making confused sounds, as well as how paper white his lips were. She walked up to the truck, practically gliding her way over, stopping before the passenger seat
She then looked to Zea as she could not open the door herself.
'C'mon Virdel, don't you go passing out on me.' She thought looking down to the demon. It was bad enough that Dantalion had fainted, but it looked as if Camio had him well managed. She pressed down on Virdel's rib just slightly and released the pressure, a squeeze to remind him of her presence and to keep holding on. The only thing she could come up with to encourage him, she already knew how his state was, and talking to him would be a futile attempt.
Zea hustled his way to the truck, moving to the passenger side as he opened the door for Loel, and offered his arms out to help her load the good doctor in.

Blessed Spirit

User Image

Virdel offered a distinctly disapproving look when Loel gave his ribs a little squeeze. He'd been feeling so drowsy, so tired, and so willing to sleep when the she-wolf brought him to. He preferred Relia's plan from before, which- in his mind- had just been tossing blankets onto him while he curled up pathetically on the floor. He didn't know where they were except that he didn't want to be awake, that was for certain.

Omnipresent Glitch

User Image
۞Ͼamiѻ۞

Camio mumbled something about Dantalion being a liar to himself before making it over to the truck, albiet with a bit of difficulty. He didn't quite know where he was exactly supposed to put Dantalion and himself in the truck, so he waited for his turn to be let to board, since he very well wasn't going to force himself in.
Not that he could anyway considering if he were to attempt it he would have to drop Dantalion. And that was not an option.

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
Relia frowned worriedly and helped the others load Dantalion and Virdel in the truck before getting in with them, "If the ride will be bumpy...I'll help make sure they don't move around like rag dolls and they stay conscious until we reach Durem too..."

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
(( Not gonna waste time going post to post to situate everyone. ))

Loel sighed, she knew he was tired, but if he passed out now, he would probably not be able to wake up afterwards. And he needed to stay up, at least until his wound was properly mended to.
Zea and Relia had helped her load and seat Virdel into the middle passenger seat While she took the right window.
Zea guided Camio to place Dantalion in the right window, and Camio center front. Relia was left to take the left passenger window, seated behind Zea who was obviously going to drive.
Virdel and Dantalion were buckled up securely.
"Okay, we're all ready, Zea. Let's head on out!"

Blessed Spirit

User Image

The jolts of pain certainly brought Virdel awake again while everyone was getting seated in the truck. He reached up, running a hand blearily over his face. Things were still slipping in and out of focus, which was frustrating while he was semi-coherent. The doctor was pretty certain this time it didn't matter that he wasn't wearing his broken glasses.

"You're all taking five eternities to get going," he said with a low groan of disapproval just as much as pain. He'd finished his contract, and now he wanted some sleep. 100 years of sleep sounded fantastic right about now, actually.

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
Relia felt better that Dantalion and Virdel were secured in their seats but felt bad when the doctor commented on their speed when it came to preparation, "we will be in Durem shortly Virdel..."

Omnipresent Glitch

User Image
۞Ͼamiѻ۞

"Well at least he's still being snarky... Do keep up the snarkiness Virdel."

Camio didn't know if Virdel could actually make out what he had said to him, but he would hope that perhaps he would get that he was telling him to hang in there.

"But I have to say I agree with him... We really should get a move on..."

As he said this Camio glanced back at Dantalion, looking extremely worried at this point. He wondered what caused Dantalion to just suddenly pass out like he did, but he knew he wouldn't get his answer anytime soon. And that was just... Gut-wrenching.

Blessed Spirit

User Image

(( I suggest we either pause here until tomorrow, or I need to have Virdel pass out while I go sleep. COMATOSE! emotion_awesome
Either way I need sleep immediately, so I'll catch up with what happened later. Night, you wonderful people. ))

Edgiest Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Edgiest 250
Demon Seraph
((lol same here, night!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash