Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Glitch

Utsukushi Torgrita
(( So.. I won't be able to post for a while.. I just found out my boyfriend has been in a car accident.. *tears up ))

((O-oh dear. I hope everything is okay...))

Gracious Raider

Utsukushi Torgrita
(( So.. I won't be able to post for a while.. I just found out my boyfriend has been in a car accident.. *tears up ))

((Oh, honey, I'm so sorry! :c I hope he's not hurt too badly.))

Agile Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Utsukushi Torgrita

((I hope it's not bad! ): But you get to him right now! Allez! ))

Blessed Spirit

Grand Duke Dantalion
User Image

"You don't say?" Virdel said in regards to all of the statements Dantalion had uttered. He repressed the urge to flick his tail without really knowing why.
"Glad to see it's breathed some life back into you, regardless. It's not my place to tell you what you can, can't or ought to do in regards to your friend, Grand Duke. But as a medical professional I do need to ask what your intended course of action is to go about rescuing your devil in distress."

Utsukushi Torgrita
(( Oh man, hoping it's not serious. Take it easy as best you can, okay? ))
Artistry Platypus
Elyn walked slowly into the barracks, focusing intently on a piece of parchment covered in long, curly handwriting. She'd received the letter while meeting with a few members of her herd after the latest breakout of fighting, and had excused herself to read the scroll, which was much lengthier than she'd originally thought.

She finished skimming over the contents of the letter, frowning slightly. With a twitch of her tail, she folded the paper neatly and placed it in the pouch tied around her waist. Then, she looked up, and found a very different sight than the one she had left.

"Curious," she murmured, more than a little startled to have arrived once again at the barracks. After a third visit without any sign of the plague girl with the strange magic, Elyn had determined that any further time spent in the infirmary would be time wasted. So how exactly was it that her hooves had carried her here without her knowledge? It was rare that she lost herself so intently in her reading - she had just felt the urge to move and had done so.

She glanced around the barracks, entirely baffled. What could have possibly drawn her back here?

Amir had taken to wandering again. He haunted in and out even though he hadn't really seen anyone he had known yet. He missed where Mirray had been but he wasn't sure of anyone else. Observing them for awhile beofre ending up somewhere elsewhere at the location he found his feet wandering here. He had the strangest craving for cinnamon roll. He heard about it and that it was good so now he wished to try it. Strange. He spotted the Lady Centuar whose name he never got to learn.

"Hello Lady Centuar. Good to see that you are not as hurt from the battle front." He smiled a bit. "I jump in and out of there as I see those who need it. Such as the Pumpkin King. He is a fascinating overworld entity." He had such fascinations and curiousity of the man known as Jack.

Invisible Lunatic

Utsukushi Torgrita
[[hope it wasnt serious ]]

Gracious Raider

Elyn frowned as she looked around the barracks. Something felt off - very off, but she could not pinpoint the source of her unease. She examined the gathered beings, hoping they might clue her in to this odd feeling stirring in her stomach.

The vampire and his friend talked quietly amongst themselves, while the demon doctor and the Grand Duke spoke in the corner, but other than that, most of the patients had began resting for the night. There was nothing that should cause her any sort of unease.

"...I'm not quite too sure which one it is though..." The words of the Grand Duke floated to her ears, and she could not repress the sudden feeling of incredulity that came over her.

I don't understand how this idiot became Duke. It's just unfathomable.

The stray thought clashed with her consciousness, and her frown deepened. The thought was part of her own mind, melded with her brain, but she had a hard time believing she was capable of such thoughts toward a being she'd just recently reconciled with. She had thought much better of herself, and... was she really chiding herself over a thought that was never even voiced? She dismissed the idea as silly.

Is it a lottery? Is that how they do it?

Elyn stiffened. Something must be going quite amiss, she thought with a great deal of bemusement. She knew for a fact that she was not so cavalier about demonic affairs, nor did she have any strong position on the Duke's title. So what exactly was happening? Perhaps her hooves had guided her here for a reason, her body sensing that something was wrong with it? She shook her head and passed off the idea as nonsense.

The man's words startled her out of her reverie as he greeted her. She inclined her head politely. "Yes, I have had great success on the battlefield today," she said, in an effort to make conversation. "You say you jump in here and there? Tell me, how have you fared in these efforts?"

She was not going insane. She was not mentally compromised.
steelers21 used Restoring Panacea against you disappoint me...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Jolly Muse

13,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
BANG! The familiar smoke and dust and smell of decay filled the area, soon revealing a dainty, floating mummy child. Unfortunately, she held a look of discontent on her face as she looked for her usual friend, the good doctor. Upon spotting him, her arms twisted together underneath her body, as her legs had been pulled to her chest, and quickly hovered over.

"VIRDI." She said, with an air of command a child would give off when demanding more treats. "What are these SHENANIGANS and whatnots and rumors of BOMBS and--" She paused, looking around like a startled cat. "Oh, gosh, where ARE we?!" Haunt exclaimed, flipping upside down to examine the floor before launching herself upright, close to Virdel's face. "WERE YOU KIDNAPPED?! Do I need to rescue you?!"

Upon a second survey of the company, she spied some familiar faces; Dantalion, Party, Loel, and the Centaur Lady, of whom brought a downcast look to Haunt's usually mischevious face. The others, she didn't recognize. Her giant fingers slowly wiggled as her arms untangled themselves and she looked back to Virdel. "Am I STILL in trouble?I said I was SORRY and I DID try to make things right, I don't think it's fair for you to STILL be mad at me and WHY is the Centaur Lady still here? Shouldn't she be HEALED by now and off trying to CLEAVE the bunnies in half? I don't understand, is SHE still mad at me?! I apologized to her too, agh, people are so UNFORGIVING these days, always telling me to SHUT UP and SOD OFF, gosh, makes me so agitated!" Haunt ranted, her arms wrapping around her neck as she hunched over, her cheeks puffed out.

Omnipresent Glitch

User Image
۞Gɍaɳȡ Dʊқҿ DaɳϮaʆiΦɳ۞

"Oh my intended course of action? Well that's simple! I'll just...

Dantalion paused his sentence and frowned, his mood apparently having switched back to normal.

"I'll..."

The demon let out a sign and rubbed the back of his head.

" No... I'm in no condition to be rushing out to save Camio. I'm practically a mess... If I tried to do anything now I might either end up kidnapped too or worse..."

His sentence trailed off though and he stared at Haunt when she suddenly appeared as usual. He stared at her a bit tried, but he gave her a slight wave to show that he was aware that she was there.
Well, not like it was possible to not notice she was there with all the ruckus she was making.

Moonlight Hunter

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Kavoru used Healing Aura against you disappoint me...It was successful and healed 32 points of damage.

Omnipresent Glitch

Grand Duke Dantalion used Restoring Panacea against Kavoru...It was successful and healed 30 points of damage.
Artistry Platypus

The man's words startled her out of her reverie as he greeted her. She inclined her head politely. "Yes, I have had great success on the battlefield today," she said, in an effort to make conversation. "You say you jump in here and there? Tell me, how have you fared in these efforts?"

She was not going insane. She was not mentally compromised.

Amir looked at her. Smiling a bit. "Thoughts of past or thoughts of present? Such thoughts that nag at the conscious mind indicate need for contemplation outside the realm of deeper thoughts Milady." He said warmly. "Yes. Not always do I heal. I have a bit of an bite for one who heals those with Jack." he said with a bit of a playful smile. Then growing serious. "I fared extremely well, especially when healing the Pumpkin King. I do believe I felt the bite of little cotton balls now and then. Nothing too major>" he said truthfully.

"I must say I do have a bit of the Shadow Realms fighting against the desire to heal those I side with." he bowed to her. "I am Amir. It is a pleasure to meet you." He stood up straight. "I am a healer but even healing can be painful if used for negative means." He said sagely. "I think the ones who side with the metalic looking puffball seem to be one track minded. Jack or the fighters." He said. "From what I noticed. I generally intend to go somewhere. Get lost and end up where I am most likely needed over my intended location.

He looked at her. "Though I did get a nice greeting to the battlefield in the form of personal injury the first time I healed the Pumpkin King." He looked at her. "What is it like? Understanding those of the overworld? These humans seem like fascinating creatures. Yet at times I miss the ways of the older cultures like the centaurs and those of fae race."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff